Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? - page 9. (Read 49613 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? If you use web wallets, please do mention which one is your choice and why ?

I use bitcoin wallet; got one from coinbase.com Smiley
But the good old blockchain is very good as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I use the BitcoinCore at the moment. If there is no block size increase by June this year, I will use Classic.

Thats great blockchain.info is reliable for large funds as well.  A few of my friends have a couple hundred btc on their blockchain wallets. I don't know why most of the people like to have offline wallet only.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I use the BitcoinCore at the moment. If there is no block size increase by June this year, I will use Classic.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Im using Core because you know.. its the Core.
And at the moment im testing several mobile wallets. Didnt decide yet.

I too uses bitcoin core...but sometimes its too slow to sync with the network...but over all, I'm not disappointed...I haven't tried others yet, that is why I am sticking into it..
Activity: 546
For online bitcoin clients, I use Xapo, Coinbase, Coins.Ph and Blockchain
For hardware clients, I use MultiBit HD.
For mobile hardware clients, I use Bitcoin Wallet App
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Im using Core because you know.. its the Core.
And at the moment im testing several mobile wallets. Didnt decide yet.
Activity: 784
I think, people should try out new interesting open source wallets like...

i. Copay (for regular usage from mobile)

ii. Blocktrail Wallet (for regular usage from desktop/laptop browser)

iii. Coinbin (for cold storage usage by advanced users)
Activity: 672
I use Blockchain, and some other trusted wallet services to store my coins usually
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I use many wallet services, i use Blockchain and Electrum and also Coinbase wallet, i store my coins in more than wallet usually, and i think that's the safest way to store your coins without any issues.

I use Multibit and Electrum wallet to have my bitcoins safely.
Activity: 742
I use many wallet services, i use Blockchain and Electrum and also Coinbase wallet, i store my coins in more than wallet usually, and i think that's the safest way to store your coins without any issues.
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
I use electrum now, i switched form using bitcoin core just because it's faster at loading , and doesn't take ages to sync with chain.
But i don't have any other complaints bout the core, just that it's a a lot slower.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I use MultiBit. Although I use the classic (old version) rather than the new HD version. The reason for this is because the HD version just really irritates me, you must use wallet words and a few other features. It sounds ridiculous to be annoyed that it offers better security, but I like to control my own security, I don't want any of this wallet words and consistently fresh receiving address rubbish. Overall I chose a MultiBit because it is a light wallet. I don't see why people wouldn't just get a light wallet (unless I'm unaware of some cons...).
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
I use Electrum in a Linux/Ubuntu distro, as it's a lightweight software and doesn't need to download the whole blockchain, just the headers. I also use the XAPO online wallet, because of its mobile app (ios/android).

However, most of my BTC are stored in a paper wallet.
Activity: 756
I use coins.ph because it is the only trusted local btc wallet for me here in our place, but I also have coinbase for my some transaction both the web wallet work good for me, but i can't do buy/sell with coinbase I only buy with coins.ph. the support team from both web wallet are good no problem easy to work with.
Activity: 784
Is there anyone using blocktrail wallet ?
Activity: 464
February 20, 2016, 07:14:20 PM
I use Bitcoin wallet (blockchain)

I am happy wd it .. its enough for me

and i thinnk its best fr these forums stuffs Smiley
Most people with low bitcoin volume transaction like you will use online wallet blockchain or coinbase etc.
But remember once you hold a large number of bitcoin it's recommended to do not use online wallet.
Anyway i used bitcoin qt before but it's hard to sync sometimes which make me uncomfortable when i need fast payment, so i use mycelium now Smiley .
Activity: 294
February 20, 2016, 07:03:22 PM
I use coinbase, mainly because it pays your fees. The support is excellent too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 20, 2016, 07:02:29 PM
All of them have uncanny resemblances to each other. I prefer wallets though.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 06:25:13 AM
I use Bitcoin wallet (blockchain)

I am happy wd it .. its enough for me

and i thinnk its best fr these forums stuffs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 19, 2016, 10:52:09 AM
Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? If you use web wallets, please do mention which one is your choice and why ?
yes i use web wallet,and thanks god i nver have serious problem with that. i suggest you to choose coinbase,that's good and have multiple address,and multibit also not bad..
Pages:
Jump to: