Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 46. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 09:13:50 AM
bounty is a very good topic, you need to earn while there is money
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 09:12:10 AM
Envion ,ins ecosystem and my signature right now  these are the bounty campaigns which is very good. Joining in one of this bounty campaign is worth it
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 08:50:36 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

After cartaxi,atlant and many bounty camp scamming spree? I doubt it's hard to find some great bounty camp here and I suggest that be more selective and read some facts before starting to join with them, But you can do multi camps with Social media camps and by then you may have another option if one camp falls. But in sig camps try to seek for yourself and try to read their whitepaper,rules and allocation before joining on them.

i think car taxi not scam
but only give few reward to bounty participant, and rate in market low price too
because of what happened on the bounty campaign of cartaxi which includes the bounty manager ,changing eth address of some participants on the spreadsheets, some parcipants called it a scam
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 19, 2017, 07:48:55 AM
Keep an eye on Bitcore coin bounty. Although they have changed the rules to only pay $50ish per week in coins, its still good considering the potential upside in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 07:21:41 AM
I participate in real projects behind which there are scientific achievements, such as Synthestech, GraphenePower, and for subscription I chose Envion, a large company and a lot of money was put on the bounty, but of course there are a lot of participants, but they will surely be paid))
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 08:29:56 AM
Before joining a bounty campaign, particularly in the altcoins, research them first by knowing the team behind it and who spearheaded it. Reading their announcement thread is a must because it may provide you enough information about their bounty campaign. 
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 18, 2017, 05:53:25 AM
A lot of bounty campaigns are live now. You have to find-out the right one. I think IDEX, Tokeypay. Fastinvest, HDAC can be your good choice but i am not sure. It is my assumption.
Activity: 213
December 18, 2017, 04:10:06 AM
HDAC is nice bounty. They promised to pay in BTC (45 BTC for Signature campaigh or ~820k$)

Wow 45 BTCs? Awesome!
Mine is Zabercoin, I really like real estate projects so I've chosen this as my bounty. I am always positive when it comes to real estate because it's very profitable in my country so I am hoping it'll be profitable in blockchain too  Cheesy
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 04:03:07 AM
HDAC is nice bounty. They promised to pay in BTC (45 BTC for Signature campaigh or ~820k$)
Activity: 213
December 18, 2017, 03:53:05 AM
How do I find bounty campaigns like for social media

Almost all projects has social media bounty campaigns you can participate on like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram but you need to have quite a lot of followers before you can participate. As far as I know minimum requirement is like 50 followers for Twitter and 100 for Facebook but it still depends on the campaign manager, just follow the rules and you'll be okay.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
December 18, 2017, 03:23:17 AM
Kalkulus. Not an eth token, is it's own pow coin. Low supply and high rewards in bounties (400k coins). It's not a long campaign so you can participate in other campaigns after this one finishes. If you don't want to participate maybe you can get some in the exchanges, they are around 70 sats per coin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 02:53:27 AM
Check out Olencoin which is upcoming, it is an interest coin that encourages staking with good returns. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26295944
Activity: 33
December 17, 2017, 07:28:20 PM
I think Pundi X have a very good bounty and project
What is it?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
December 17, 2017, 05:24:08 PM
I think Pundi X have a very good bounty and project
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 02:37:47 PM
The NVT NovaBlitz Bounty is still running at the moment and is very good - there's a range of options - twitter/bct/reddit/telegram/gameplay.

Take a look in https://novablitz.com and the Telegram group at https://t.me/novablitz

It's just coming to the end of week four and plenty of time to get involved.

Cheers
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 12:36:10 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
it seems now difficult to find a very good bounty campaign,because many of the projects are present at the same time, so the projects become less qualified, and such have no hope in the future. the proof is the bad price of tokens in the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 12:02:23 PM
There are new ico that not to scam you and they are trusted than you know but think before you apply most of it is are not trusted maybe they can get your trust so they can know if you are interested and the ending its all scam so your time is wasting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 17, 2017, 11:27:53 AM
i also find nice bounty campaign now.i hope i can get advise on the thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:17:08 AM
the best campaign is a campaign that is always open in every way,for example always update spreansheet,always respond to complaints or questions from participants, market clarity can be believed and most important is the sale of tokennya very fast reach softcap
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 17, 2017, 10:59:30 AM
There are many bounties that offered us a campaign but for me its depends  on the  manager  of how he managed it intelligently choose a manager that always the best to choose a good campaign.There are some managers who are good in terms of payouts so that we can assure that we are earning in that bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: