Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 50. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
The first Bounty I've been involved with is NovaBlitz - https://novablitz.com/bounty  The guys at Nova are really friendly and very quick to respond - also I love the idea of being able to trade cards on the Eth Blockchain - it's a perfect match of crypto technology and gaming ecg.

If you have any questions, drop in at the Telegram chat group at https://t.me/Novablitz

Forgot to mention - ICO starts at 10:00 EST tomorrow and the Bounty program runs all the way through the ICO campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 09:00:54 AM
Because I'm trying all the bounty campaigns here in the forum to earn a big deal because no exchanger is the token I get in the bounty I'm in. I'm still waiting for this exchanger, because once approved by hitbtc I'll make a big deal but I think it's better to get airdrops so you can free and do not waste your time with no token value.
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 08:51:50 AM
The first Bounty I've been involved with is NovaBlitz - https://novablitz.com/bounty  The guys at Nova are really friendly and very quick to respond - also I love the idea of being able to trade cards on the Eth Blockchain - it's a perfect match of crypto technology and gaming ecg.

If you have any questions, drop in at the Telegram chat group at https://t.me/Novablitz

Activity: 84
December 10, 2017, 08:04:30 AM
I'd suggest to wait until the presale is finished; if the project didn't reach its goal, to me it's a sign of weak buying interest .
Activity: 522
December 10, 2017, 02:02:00 AM
Yes, there are many bounty campaigns out there to choose from and sometimes it's quite difficult to know which is a good one. There are also offering many suggestions you might have been seen here, and I would suggest to not just to participate every one of them. You yourself have to do your part by doing research and read their website and look for their code base.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 10, 2017, 12:16:15 AM
better an ICO that fails than ICO the SCAM ....
but you will have the best instinct in choosing a bounty when it has run some bounty
Activity: 56
December 09, 2017, 08:01:43 PM
Try to join C campaign heres the bounty campaign link

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Kv0KXI1kRw
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 07:02:48 PM
Every bounty campaign is good from the start but only few will remain stronger as the campaign is nearly ending.
Ive been in two campaigns but as of now they both good, hoping i can earn a lot from them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
Came to read how to find a good bounty. got nothing unfortunately Sad
Activity: 322
December 09, 2017, 11:36:12 AM
I chose the campaign which has bounty paid big usually in every ICO. If the largest signature then I follow the signature. If a great social media then I follow the social media
But you are a newbie and most signture campaigns doesn't support newbies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
December 09, 2017, 11:27:07 AM
I chose the campaign which has bounty paid big usually in every ICO. If the largest signature then I follow the signature. If a great social media then I follow the social media

All of us was searching some bounty campaign that have giving a better reward and have a potential to list on the top exchanger site.
As of now it have some bounty campaign we to participate if have chance o reach on their hardcap.

There are plenty of bounty campaigns available in the forum you can check whether they will pay the fund or not for working in the campaign. Some may not pay after ICO and can has been released.
You have check clear whehter campaign is managed by Jamal aejaz. He is doing best at distribution of the token in every campaign. Recenlty you may find C campaign and vlb bounty seems according to me.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
December 09, 2017, 10:42:07 AM
There are many bounties you can join here in Bitcointalk. I just joined Zabercoin few days ago, their bounty thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyzab-zabercoin-an-asset-backed-cryptocurrency-new-rules-17-dec-2398330 and what I like about them is they are accepting Newbies which is very rare for these tokens.
Activity: 126
December 09, 2017, 09:09:43 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

it’s hard to find one accept newbie try to join airdrop or any alt-coins group also if you fb and twitter may gain some income 

Did the ICO end already? I want to invest in it too if it is a promising coin?
Activity: 364
December 09, 2017, 04:01:06 AM
I believe that only these projects are worthy of attention.
DFINITY
ORCHID
Bluzelle
Omega One
NaPoleonX
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 09, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

All of us was searching some bounty campaign that have giving a better reward and have a potential to list on the top exchanger site.
As of now it have some bounty campaign we to participate if have chance o reach on their hardcap.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 09:42:47 PM
Weekly btc campaign are good, you are earning bitcoin everyweek directly on your wallet.  But bounty campaigns can become scam after the campaign is nearly ending,that the worst part in joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 08:49:31 PM
If you want best bounty campaign, come and join our team to promote and spread to the the world what CREDITS can do. CREDITS is a blockchain platform (protocol with smart contracts) with its own internal cryptocurrency CREDITS (CS). Blockchain with up to 1 mln transaction per sec, 1-3 sec for operation and low transaction cost.
Activity: 55
December 08, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
How can you tell witch bounty campaing are good and witch one are bad?
Activity: 406
December 08, 2017, 04:19:04 PM
that ine where weekly btc payments are avaolable
Pages:
Jump to: