Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bounty should I look out for? - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
Don't stop on a couple of options. Look for some good aidrops. As for the bounty, choose carefully to study the concepts so as not to run into the scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
Thanks mates for all the kind replies!

I will look out for the rewards portion of bounty vs ICO as well as those recommended bounty!

Yeah am trying to boost my rank to JR member but it just did not go up somehow

Cant wait to get signature bounty

I have no issue with FB but am building my fans for twitter and perhaps IG

I had joined PHI and it looks good too!

Right now I am not good at seeing which bounty is really a keeper. I had tried bountyhive.io but all the FB/Tweeter/telegram seems to be taken...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
March 20, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

This bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-phi-token-bounty-is-over-thank-you-2995864

I probably be joining that campaign if I wasn't in bubbletone. They were featured in EIDOO and should be listed on the coming exchange of EIDOO when its available already. I think they will also be sending airdrop to EIDOO holders. PHI should be one of the best alt to hold to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
In 99% of bounties you have to be at minimum Jr member so the first thing to do is read forum and write posts/replies.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
First of all, if you want to join the signature campaign, you will find that the minimum requirement for signature exercise is to be a JR member.
If you want to join twitter and facebook's bounty threads, make sure you have enough followers.
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 20, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Look for the bounties that you can understand and has prospect of increasing your portfolio. Don't get concentrated on juat any bounty. Some WIll just get on an exchange and that could be the end of it.

Try searching for bounties that has few participants too. There is more chances of getting good returns
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
To join a  bounty all you need to do is figure out their total cap for the bounty campaigns

citing an example,
campaigns that allocate 1% or 2% of ICO for bounty campaign, will end up making you cry

so you need to be sure what campaign you really participate in. moreover, recent campaigns you can profit in, wells, hada dbank, you can join farmatrust too, but it is closing soon and it might be little profit and mind you farma trust has been listed.

Similarly, you can try fabric token too, it has been listed on idex, but you can still push up
Push up your bitcointalk account up to a junior member, then you can start cruising up signature campaigns which are more comfortable and breathtaking.

work towards it all, the more you work , the more earn.
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
Hi all, I had managed to join 4 bounties that were recommended to newbies.

Since there a quite a number of bounties in this forum as well as other sites, may i know what are the things to really look out for to justify to join which bounty? Thanks alot
Pages:
Jump to: