Pages:
Author

Topic: Which BTC wallet to use? - page 2. (Read 2051 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
I believe hardware wallet is the best way to go.This is true if you have big amount to hold but if not, I recommend coinomi or blockchain.info . That is the wallet I have used since 2014, havent lose any yet.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
July 20, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
Definitely have to go with hardware wallets. But, if you don't have enough fund Bitcoin yet. I recommend software wallet Electrum offer 2fa with their wallet.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:32:46 PM
Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?

Hello user if you want the safest wallet i recommend use trezor or nano ledger. I am using nano ledger since 2015. The wallet are good free of malware and hack.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:12:47 AM
I've been using Coins.ph wallet for years now and it is really good to use. Fast,easy and secure cash out and cash in. Now it has ethereum wallet as well so really good to use.
Activity: 183
July 20, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
In order to be safe, i think you should use hardware wallet like trazor or ledge nano. No one can hack your account
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
July 20, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
Hardware wallets: Ledger or Trezor is the best for bitcoin storage. I know it may be expensive for newcomers but everybody must own at least one hardware wallet soon or later. You can keep your altcoins in the exchanges if the amount is low. Because some altcoin wallets need technical knowledge, if not your pc may be unsecure than exchanges.
Alright will try to get one though, i did google the price its quite expensive but i no time i will get one. For now luno wallet support my local currency when buying bitcoin. The charges involved with bitcoin is much than Ethereum, is that nirmal everywhere or just with luno
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 03:40:35 AM
Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?

Coinbase is a good start, but ultimately you'll want to take your funds offline for security purposes - something like a Ledger works well, and is safer than online wallets and exchanges
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 20, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
you can use a lot of bitcoin wallet. the online wallet is risky because anytime hacker can hack your account. The best option would be to use the desktop wallet or hardware wallet. ledger nano is the best wallet for the store and uses bitcoin. you can order a ledger wallet from this site: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 01:14:59 AM
Greetings,
Software Wallets:-
1)Electrum
2)Blockchain

Hardware Wallets:-
1)Ledger
2)Trezor

I second the choices of cosmo.
Those are also the best options in my opinion.
Good luck!
Activity: 241
Merit: 13
I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
July 19, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
I just use blockchain.info . Because its very easy and comfortably. And I use this wallet only on my clear laptop(full clear, I use my laptop only for make transactions).
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
July 16, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
I've used a GreenAddress wallet. Unfortunately, I was experiencing an SMS 2-FA Authentication shutdown for almost a month. It wasn't working at all.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
For bitcoin and not just for him i would use an online or offline wallets. You can choose from several wallets. Among online wallets i would say these - Exodus, Coinpayments - this online wallet supports over 75 cryptocurrencies and is free, BlockHain.info - millions of satisfied users, Electrum -  is one of the first to have been created and has a rich history of satisfied users. The big advantage is offline wallets - Trezor - i recommend, if you want to invest a bigger amount of money and Ledger S Nano - a high level of security. For bitcoin transactions, you should first seek the security of your investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
July 10, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
coinbase is best, i used coinbase, its very easy & trusted
Activity: 162
July 10, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
From my experience, the best wallet to use blockchain btc wallet. The wallet is simple and user friendly. The part I like most is the low transaction fees.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Greetings,

You can find a list of all the available Bitcoin-wallets and how the cryptocommunity has rated them here:
https://www.cryptowisser.com/wallets/

Hope it helps! Good luck!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Activity: 126
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 21, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
I prefer to keep btc in my web wallet. The fact is that I have a low amountl  of them. A computer is not a modern, low memory. A desktop wallet btc will probably take a lot of memory as a lot of blocks. I prefer a web wallet.
Activity: 36
June 21, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
Greetings,

I will suggest you to use coinbase. Because Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list.
With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your dollar wallet. You can use those dollars, or transfer in new ones, to buy and sell.
In addition to Bitcoin, Coinbase currently supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin.

(There are constant rumors of additional currencies like Ripple getting support from Coinbase as well.)

While the big upside of Coinbase is ease of use, that is offset with some worries about security.

(Mt. Gox was at one point the dominant platform for Bitcoin and other currencies. That is until it was hacked and lost nearly half a billion dollars in user currency. But Coinbase did learn from Mt. Gox’s loss, and has very firm security in place and regularly updates and improves the entire user experience.)

to know more you can see this : https://www.thebalance.com/best-bitcoin-wallets-4160642
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 21, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
Greetings,
Two kinds of btc wallet are using on online platform. But you are newbie so I strongly recommend to use coinbase or blockchaininfo wallet.You can create this wallet easily and everytime you can change your wallet adrees. Eth,btc,ltc most three wallet are using on coinbase.
Activity: 94
June 21, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
My fav in order:

#1 Trezor
#2 Ledger Nano
#3 Cool Wallet

found a few more bitcoin wallets <-
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 05:51:37 AM
hardware wallets are good