Pages:
Author

Topic: Which BTC wallet to use? - page 7. (Read 2051 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
May 01, 2018, 06:05:01 AM
Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?

There is no wallet for Bitcoin with features like remittance in cash. If you r are looking for something like this, you should find a service supporting such features. Only blockchain projects I know that can help you with that are Everex and Nexo, but I haven't used them yet and don't know if remittances are already available for users.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 01, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
Hardware wallets: Ledger or Trezor is the best for bitcoin storage. I know it may be expensive for newcomers but everybody must own at least one hardware wallet soon or later. You can keep your altcoins in the exchanges if the amount is low. Because some altcoin wallets need technical knowledge, if not your pc may be unsecure than exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
May 01, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
What exactly are you trying to achieve here? If you're simply looking for a wallet to hold your funds, then Go with Electrum. The fees are lower compared to banks, and not related to the amount being transacted but with the size of the transaction. I wouldn't suggest using anything that doesn't give you control of your private keys (exchanges/ online wallet providers).
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
, I think one needs to look for the following things when selecting a reliable Bitcoin wallet, irrespective of whether it is a software or a hardware wallet:

Control private keys – A wallet where you own and control your keys.
Backup & security features – Seed backup keys and pin codes.
Developer community – Active development community for maintenance.
Ease of use – Elegant UI for fast and easy use.
Compatibility – Compatible on different operating systems.
Now that you know what to look for in a Bitcoin wallet, let’s check out the top 5 best Bitcoin wallets.
To read more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/coinsutra.com/best-bitcoin-wallets/amp/
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
May 01, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
If that is the case, I suggest coinbase to you. It supports bank transfers in many country(and supports transfer via credit card as well). Assuming that you live in US, Europe, UK, Australia, Singapore or Canada, you should refer to this website for payment methods. If not then you should look(on google) for other wallets that supports conversion to and from your local fiat currency.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Greetings,
Pages:
Jump to: