Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin best for holding - page 9. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
This is a helpful question for others also. There are so many good coins which are having a big potential to grow   in the market as thay are having well renowned developmental team, advisory team, good concept, and a good road map. Among thos i will thell you some good coins. Daneel, aphelion, ada, trx neon are in the prominent place.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 19, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
Your all selected coins is very good for long term investment. My personal suggestion are Cardano, BNB, XLM, TRX, Etherium and Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 19, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.

I think Omisego, bitpay, waves, eth, of course bitcoin, pundix, and xem though all of it so far was in bad shape in terms of their price in the market, but I still hold them in long term because these coins would really have a capability to give us profit in the near future. 

I agreed with the three coins that you gave the btc eth and waves and I also suggest hbz since it is a utility coin and soon to launch their project in most of the cities in US it might really affect the price in positive way.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
October 19, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
A lot of coins is best for holding. you can buy Bitcoin firstly for that. I would suggest you Buy Ethereum,Litecoin,Eos,Bat,Waves,MGO,and Pundi x coin.all of coins are good for long term. You can make good profit buy holdings those coins for the long run.
Activity: 225
October 19, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

I think Omisego, bitpay, waves, eth, of course bitcoin, pundix, and xem though all of it so far was in bad shape in terms of their price in the market, but I still hold them in long term because these coins would really have a capability to give us profit in the near future. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
Yea I will support you holding to Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is because their price has dipped making this period one of the best times to buy. Another reason is that the two have  a very good share price in the crypto market.Also the  liquidity in case when you want to sell off. The are the first and second preferred coin in the coinmarket cap respectively and will  remain popular among all the cryptocurrency. What you need to make sure that you do not lose patient and sold off at a haste.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
when decide to holding. i think we should choose bitcoin.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
For me the best coins or tokens to hold are coins which has low value right now but has a very strong platform and team I cant buy good amount amount of eth because for me its expensive Im accumulating eos, xlm right now and some qkc which is very cheap at the moment someone told me about the very promising project the data wallet and Im also holding its Pillar tokens if you read the whitepaper this project will skyrocket in the next few years. 
Activity: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
i think boitcoin is best for holding. i think in next year the price will change alot
Activity: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
I think Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are good for holding for a long-term period.
Also, I made a lot of profits from Litecoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 546
burst.money
October 19, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Now all coins prices is red signals..but now I consider Ethereum and Ethereum Classic is more favourable and should prefer to reserve.today I buy 1000 ox (ZRX) token for future conservation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
This is the million dollar question.

Right now I'd place my money on Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero to hold.

Few months from now? Virie
This is a very good option at this time because your investment list is very good and the price increase will happen soon. I think the downtrend will end and the new phase will be official so early investment is a great opportunity for everyone. I will add some altcoin like NEO, ZEC, ETC, IOTA because it will increase very well when the uptrend starts.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2018, 07:42:29 AM
The best coins that can be held are coins that are at the top. Because the market share of a coin will greatly affect the confidence in the coin. With the better confidence of a coin, it will make the coin be on a good track. Everyone will want to get closer to success and coins like Bitcoin, Etherum, EOS, and NEO are good choices in long-term investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

keep hodling all this coin. this few are the first to make profit from the bull run
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
This is the million dollar question.

Right now I'd place my money on Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero to hold.

Few months from now? Virie
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 03:37:24 AM
For now in my opinion good coin to hold is XLM and XRP,  because both coin already has partnership with big company so the price has potential to going up more and all the times high soon or later.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:08:43 AM
ETH,LTC,DGTX
Activity: 630
October 19, 2018, 01:44:52 AM
You could just literally dive into the market and pick any quality coin at random , you will still make good profit  in a short term.  The reason been that the market is down and coin are cheap.  In few months from now it will be difficult to see these cheap prices!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 01:13:20 AM
I think some of these coins have a future: Eidoo, On.Live, KickCoin. They are new, but I am sure they have great prospects. I recommend that you pay attention to them.
that's a good coin, but bch, xrp, and ltc are also good coins to pay attention to, because the developments that occur can make this coin price higher. Well, basically there are so many coins that have a good price potential to hold until next year.
Activity: 97
October 18, 2018, 08:29:10 PM
Our token - Moneda - is designed to gain value over time.

It's SEC regulated and was launched 2 days ago.

Info here: https://www.startengine.com/monetran-llc

Can't think of a better token to hold, and the longer, the better.

(Early investor bonuses apply)
Pages:
Jump to: