Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin best for holding - page 4. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
I think Holding coins with low supply and masternodes will appreciate a lot in the near future    Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 05:10:27 PM
Of course, coins from the top 10 are suitable, as they are very serious and always in demand. There are young and promising coins. I discovered the RKT8 coin. It is very promising - there is on the WAVES exchange and it will be listed on EXMO. The price is growing very well in a month - now I am also participating in HUMANCOIN  Wink
Activity: 234
November 03, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
Most of the coins on trading sites these days are not good for holding. But in the mist of these, there are good coins that one can invest on and hold. You just have to make you due research about them, know their foundation etc. Let me suggest a few.

PUNDI X
OPEN Token
Ethereum
Bitcoin

Know when to buy a coin.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
I choose the EOS and ETH appropriate for the moment. I feel that two coins is very potential and quality will explode at the end of the year. Maybe this December will happen what i say.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 01:55:08 PM
For now TRON and EOS is looking good for the investment. Because these coins are now down and traded on their lower level and also become stable. Maybe this is the sign for the increasing from here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 03, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
If you are ok with having your investment for longer term then better to go with the coins which are having their own blockchain. I have been keeping an eye on Divi recently and this is making a good move in the market. Look into it for longer term.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
bitcoin, ethereum and neo are the best coins for me to make as one of the best choices for the next few months. I am still optimistic about the coin because the potential of these coins will still continue to be chosen by many people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
It will be safe for you if you are choosing Eth for your investment or holding. Because Eth is the second to the value for now and this your I think Eth will rise up until it can level us a Btc. However, you can hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for short term as well as long term. They'll always give you profit. I would prefer long term.
There are two options to opt when things are down in market. If bitcoin price is down, you could buy bitcoin. More bitcoin would help you to implement this rule of buy low and sell high. When you buy low, it will absolutely help you to make good money on selling. Best efforts should be make for finding a suitable coin and suitable exchange to do the practice. Good luck to you everyone.
Finding luck was too hard to catch unless you're picking the right coins to hold and I am referring here to ethereum and bitcoin. Aside from altcoins around the crypto market, it do help a lot to increase your profit day by day. But I don't think it would surpass what bitcoin really have provided us for a long time potential gains.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
I think holding the best is when you are stuck at an expensive price and you are holding a holding, you will not lose the trading capital you have. bitcoin, ethereum and EOS have a good future, you just have to wait until the price becomes very expensive someday, be hold and don't sell your assets at cheap prices.

You are right most of the people cannot hold the coin too much long time because due to fluctuations make them think negative about the market. That's we need to be very strong while investing in any coin, we have to check their potential developments and activities in the market will help them to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 05:09:06 AM
I think Ethereum is the best coin for holding in the future. More and more people and corporations invest in Ethereum, so Ethereum has a very bright future. Most people believe that Ethereum is only behind Bitcoin in the current crypto money market
it's true because ethereum coins are one of the top altcoins of other coins that have high potential as well, so I often succeed when I hold up to get a great profit from my ethereum sales
Activity: 5
October 29, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
Akropolis is to launch its Community Quest 2, registration is now open – everyone is welcome to register via https://quest.akropolis.io/ The Community Quest is a series of various challenges and creative tasks with prizes up to USD 500 in AKT tokens – for each daily round! Solve amazing puzzles and join quality discussions in Akropolis chatroom – the first round is to start on October 31!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
November 03, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
It will be safe for you if you are choosing Eth for your investment or holding. Because Eth is the second to the value for now and this your I think Eth will rise up until it can level us a Btc. However, you can hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for short term as well as long term. They'll always give you profit. I would prefer long term.
There are two options to opt when things are down in market. If bitcoin price is down, you could buy bitcoin. More bitcoin would help you to implement this rule of buy low and sell high. When you buy low, it will absolutely help you to make good money on selling. Best efforts should be make for finding a suitable coin and suitable exchange to do the practice. Good luck to you everyone.
Activity: 33
October 30, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
I think bitcoin is still very feasible to make as an investment in the long run because by increasing traders make the existence of bitcoin automatically develops and surely the exchange price can also soar.So that's where profits can be maximized by trying to hold assets without panic.
To me I will also recommend bitcoin. In fact bitcoin is still the most popular currency of the world and therefore it is always good and better to do investment there in bitcoin. I think that if a person have limited amount of money, then there are so many other altcoin which are trading cheep but still they have good potential to increase their value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
I think Ethereum is the best coin for holding in the future. More and more people and corporations invest in Ethereum, so Ethereum has a very bright future. Most people believe that Ethereum is only behind Bitcoin in the current crypto money market
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
October 30, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
In my opinion, with no objection, is Bitcoin. There is currently, no any other coin that seems to close up on Bitcoin. This is why it stands a great long-term crypto coin investment.
Holding of coin is better in long-term trading whenever the coin takes time to recover its price and gives us a fine gap between our cost price and selling price. Those coins which do not show any gap or less gain price are not best for holding but you can make short-term trading with those coins. Bitcoin is better in long-term and holding of it will result in big profit only if its price increases and you sell it.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
I made a lot of profits from Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Neo, Nxt, and others. Which coin do you think will good for hold in a few months from now?
My wish is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, EOS, KuCoin Shares is best for holding for a long term period.
a y мeня пoкa нe пoлyчaeтcя пpoгнoзиpoвaть...нo я yчycь))
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
October 29, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
I think holding the best is when you are stuck at an expensive price and you are holding a holding, you will not lose the trading capital you have. bitcoin, ethereum and EOS have a good future, you just have to wait until the price becomes very expensive someday, be hold and don't sell your assets at cheap prices.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 29, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
At present, you can find a lot of coins which would be very profitable if you hold them for a long time. I would like to hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo along with a few other such as salt, pundi x, pivx.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
I'll go for Bitcoin and I think that this it is the top most pick of all holders and investors.
Due to strong market volatility, I'll be preferred to have a single or a just a two coin in my wallet rather than to have a lot of shit coins. It only give me stress looking them in a low value in the market.

Bitcoin when market growths, Tether when crypto falls!
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
Same question that i have. I really want to hold coins in a long term basis but I don't prefer holding bitcoin and ethereum as these coins actually is greatly populated by big time holders and whales. I am looking for an altcoin that can withstand big price changes. Most of what i can see here is xrp, monero,lite ,neo. But are there anymore coins that we can resort to aside from these?
for long term, i recommend placing a portion of your investment into bitcoin and ethereum. i think that coins are like price makers, so you will be more calm when investing in other coins
Pages:
Jump to: