Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH? - page 45. (Read 8951 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Binance Coin is more attractive to investors because of the rapid development of price increases. Still, we need to think about the risk of buying bnb coins, which is a drastic price reduction because the binance market is hacked. I always believe that all exchanges will one day be hacked.
Yeah, but I might be on Ethereum's side. maybe binance attracts more people because the development is so fast, and the exchanger is very reliable. however, to date, the potential volume of BNB use has not exceeded ethereum. moreover, people today talk more about and hold ethereum than BNB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I am personally more interested in eth, although without reducing my sense of interest in bnb as well, because both have the function and usefulness of each. from bnb itself is a coin that now has a large community because of its market
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
these two coins are very promising
but for maximum growth, it seems to me that more BNB will prove itself in the near future
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I prefer projects with larger usecases. And ETH has A LOT of them. And the only one usecase of bnb is lower fees on one exchange
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Source of binance not bad but personally i go ethereum and i will never compare bnb to eth. BNB using their own exchange and like satisfaction trading but eth have larger investors with marketcap. Even many services payment include eth for many countries so eth will always best and top number.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I like BNB, the best exchange token ever. But if I have to choose, ETH all the way. BNB is good but being bound on Binance exchange both have goodside and downside compare to ETH. I think depend on each people to see this a plus or minus and have their preference.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
ETH and BNB is good but I prefer Ethereum more because its the next token after Bitcoin and it has a wider coverage than BNB, a lot of cryptocurrency currency users haven't bought into BNB for the first time and being an exchange coin I believe it can be manipulated at will. So I will always support ETH
Activity: 79
These two coins are top coins in the CMC market and has a good market value overall . But the ratio of ETH is good enough from BNB its follows the trand of BTC graph So i would like to go with ethereum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Binance Coin is more attractive to investors because of the rapid development of price increases. Still, we need to think about the risk of buying bnb coins, which is a drastic price reduction because the binance market is hacked. I always believe that all exchanges will one day be hacked.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When you talk about trusting a coin, you have to look at different achievements of the project working with the token or coin, the background and level attained. To me, Ethereum is a base token and can't be compared to BNB, unless there's better and strong competition from BNB. I go with Ethereum.
Thats right, in comparison with ETH the BNB looks just dull and weak.
What BNB has brought in the crypto industry throughout the years? for me seems like not much
especially when you look at eth and they're literally helped to make more than half of all tokens out there
eth without a doubt is my choice
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I think Now Ethereum is only competitors of Bitcoin. In future Ethereum will Number one coin in cryptocurrency market. So i want to highlight Ethereum.   
No any coin that is close to bitcoin, even Ethereum, altcoins will continue to develop and upgrade, but they will never beat bitcoin.
Look at the standing of bitcoin now and how it dominated the market, it's still very dominant and bitcoin has nothing to prove, against altcoins with the dominance it is currently holding, bitcoin does not update as it has no active developer but people trust it like they trust gold.
Activity: 938
April 30, 2020, 01:03:49 PM
BNB and ETH  Both are Good Coin, But Ethereum is more familiar more popular. And ETH has strong place in Coinmarketcap. Usability of ETH is very big. Everyone knows Ethereum on the other hand BNB is not well-known for all. I think Now Ethereum is only competitors of Bitcoin. In future Ethereum will Number one coin in cryptocurrency market. So i want to highlight Ethereum.           
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2020, 11:23:30 AM
I really trust ETH from other types of coins underneath. Ethereum has a special treatment to continue to fight or hold for a long time.
Yes, and in terms of ETH it is still under Bitcoin and above other Altcoins, so ETH is still worthy of being liked by many people and can also be maintained for a long time, even though BNB is a token of a very good and popular exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 29, 2020, 07:48:24 PM
There are no doubt that BNB doing great from last past years but there are more way to go to reach the milestone that ETH made. Why i'm saying this..? Well you'll find that answer if you see the gap between their Market Cap. Both coins are very much promising and have great future. Both have huge community and both are developing their own blockchain for more useful. But if BNB run their project like this i'm sure in upcoming future we might be see clash between this two giant altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 29, 2020, 06:39:26 PM
There is no reason for us to choose between ether or binance because it's gives you more profit if you have that.
Many people are trusting these two coin because they tested many times the legality and the potential too.

People have difference favorite abd I think the vote is nearly close to each other because literally these two is needed of the crypto.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
April 29, 2020, 05:41:32 PM
each has advantages and disadvantages and each person certainly has their own views of the two coins, I still believe in both and have the same investment value to date
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 29, 2020, 05:17:49 PM
Hard to decide, BNB has an advantage that Binance exchange will support it until they earn enough profit, they regularly buyback and burn BNB tokens to pump the price.
Ethereum could attract investors due to new upcoming upgrades such as: Sharding, Casper or Plasma that will bring Ethereum TPS to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 29, 2020, 03:21:22 PM
Binance come with a plan to invent smart-contracts into the BNB ecosystem. BNB would become then probably the biggest direct competitor, due to Binance´s big influence on the whole crypto sphere. What do you think? Is this really a good decision from Binance? Don´t we have already a lot of smart-contracts platforms?

If Binance adopts smart contracts for its "Binance Chain" blockchain platform, it could attract lots of businesses and companies into it. But I don't think it'll become a direct competitor of the Ethereum platform, since BNB is completely centralized. This means that centralization will never be able to compete with decentralization in the long term. It's like comparing apples vs oranges. There are so many smart contract platforms in the crypto/Blockchain space, that have saturated the market. Only those with real use cases and mainstream adoption will be able to survive in the long term. BNB could gain the most adoption since Binance patronizes it. After all, the centralized exchange has a large user base. Ethereum will still be the "King of dApps", but BNB could be #2 after ETH.

Nonetheless, many people trust ETH over BNB because of its truly decentralized and censorship-resistant design. If BNB was decentralized, it would've been another story. But keep in mind that Ethereum has first-mover advantage on the market, which gives it an advantage over its competitors. People will get to know ETH first, than Binance's BNB token. None will be able to replace each other as they're completely different things. The market will ultimately decide which cryptocurrencies stay and which ones will die in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 29, 2020, 12:05:48 PM
I don't know why anyone would even compare ETH with BNB. Both are miles apart. I am not a big fan of the altcoins, but that said Ethereum is one of the coins that I have in my portfolio. And there are reasons for that. Ethereum was the first among the second-generation altcoins and it was the first one to make use of the smart contract system. On the other hand, BNB is just an exchange token.
Activity: 318
Merit: 331
April 29, 2020, 11:52:55 AM
To trust, but better to verify Wink. And to check how good a coin you have on your own experience and money. The ETH earned the respect of millions of people and has become a truly digital asset.
Pages:
Jump to: