Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH? - page 46. (Read 8951 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 29, 2020, 11:41:58 AM
I hope Binance will be far ahead in popularity. Because most of the exchange I have received, with the help of Binance, I cannot deny its contribution. So I'll vote for Binance.
Yes, in terms of contribution and services from binance it is very good and good, so that it can make binance liked by everyone including me too, but on the other hand I also like ETH, because I have already made a profit through ETH trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
April 29, 2020, 11:22:20 AM
If the pandemic situation is over and the market recovers, chances are that the recovery of the crypto will occur and the new ATH can be achieved soon, but currently the increase in crypto is quite good when it will approach halving, therefore this is a good increase according to course, I hope this increase will continues until bitcoin reaches above 10k.
don't think too much about the new ATH this year. seeing the market improving and moving positively like now also makes traders happy. in today's trend, I think traders can benefit, especially the daily traders. not only ETH or BNB. all have their market and enthusiasts.
Yes, it is too early to have a new ATH for all coins, because the price difference is now far enough that only half of the ATH has not redeemed it, so I will take advantage of this position because daily traders will certainly be happy to have good profits every day. And like this increase will continue to rise until halving occurs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
April 29, 2020, 11:12:39 AM
Both altcoins are good to invest but binance coin can easily affected if the exchange has a problem like hacking you know, then it can down the price. So the best of these two is Eth.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
April 29, 2020, 11:08:52 AM
If the pandemic situation is over and the market recovers, chances are that the recovery of the crypto will occur and the new ATH can be achieved soon, but currently the increase in crypto is quite good when it will approach halving, therefore this is a good increase according to course, I hope this increase will continues until bitcoin reaches above 10k.
don't think too much about the new ATH this year. seeing the market improving and moving positively like now also makes traders happy. in today's trend, I think traders can benefit, especially the daily traders. not only ETH or BNB. all have their market and enthusiasts.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
April 29, 2020, 11:03:46 AM
BNB returns and growth were impressive last year. No offense about ETH but personally for me, BNB is a better choice. Till they develop Binance as the exchange BNB as a currency will become stronger as well.
As an investor, we have our choice , but we can actually choose both if we believe on both of them.
Personally, I think Binance has been very consistent, what have they have achieve last year was surpass this year, so I always think of the possible of a new ATH.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
April 29, 2020, 09:53:21 AM
I like the hype of BNB, whenever Binance exchange announces a new news, the price of BNB will quickly soar. And if we seize the opportunity, I believe it will bring us a lot of profits.
Yes BNB proves a lot of new updates and improvements to their platform. Acquiring CMC is really a great deal for them since it's the current best website for tracking of price of cryptocurrency and I really admire their work but ETH platform is a different level. ETH will go further and improve their platform like ETH 2.0 so if I'm choosing from these 2 I will personally go for ETH which is a lot of application given to the users.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
April 29, 2020, 09:48:13 AM
I hope Binance will be far ahead in popularity. Because most of the exchange I have received, with the help of Binance, I cannot deny its contribution. So I'll vote for Binance.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 29, 2020, 09:42:14 AM
BNB returns and growth were impressive last year. No offense about ETH but personally for me, BNB is a better choice. Till they develop Binance as the exchange BNB as a currency will become stronger as well.
As an investor, we have our choice , but we can actually choose both if we believe on both of them.
Personally, I think Binance has been very consistent, what have they have achieve last year was surpass this year, so I always think of the possible of a new ATH.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 28, 2020, 04:49:07 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
April 28, 2020, 04:30:51 PM
I voted BNB. Eth and Bnb both are pretty good coins. Those have bright future. I specially like Bnb, because Bnb have huge update. The value of the BNB is very influential with the performance of the Binance exchange.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 28, 2020, 03:26:36 PM
I like the hype of BNB, whenever Binance exchange announces a new news, the price of BNB will quickly soar. And if we seize the opportunity, I believe it will bring us a lot of profits.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
April 28, 2020, 03:09:48 PM
Overall, it is said that ETH or BNB doubles in popularity. As a result, from my personal point of view, both platforms will be good enough to trust .
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2020, 02:04:51 AM
Honestly, I don't trust any altcoins in this market. Their price could collapse at any time and make me lose money. In March, BNB and ETH prices fell by more than 60% in just one day and that was a warning to altcoins. Never put too much faith in it
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 28, 2020, 01:37:38 AM
BNB is a little better in the growing crypto world but the world is number one coin market, I think ETH is better than BNB in this crypto market now so for my future I have my Ethereum. which I have some Ethereum old it will give me a lot of benefits in future I suggest everyone. All of you buy Italian in the next one or two years I think one of the best from here find the profit. So i think ETH is the best coin from BNB.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2020, 07:25:56 PM
Ethereum has been in this space much longer and has actually held its own with several thousands of cryptocurrencies building on its blockchain. It's utility is vast and incomparable to BNB. Not only does ETH offers much better versatility, it remains one of the most used and most sort after cryptocurrency. The chain can be tweaked and used easily to much impressive gains compared to BNB. In terms of price and value, ETH has maintained a solid price over the years. I will completely go with ETH even though, BNB has massive potentials. It remains to be seen how well and how much BNB will carve out its niche successfully.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
April 27, 2020, 07:06:20 PM
of course I still chose eth because I think bnb is still not as good as eth, a few hours ago there seemed to be an "error" in the hoo exchange and it seems like I was sure it was due to a broken binance chain contract but that's still my guess.
These two are completely different projects because Ethereum is Blockchain based coin and helping many other projects with small contracts and on other hand BNB is exchange based coin both have good future and potienial for long run investment and can give very good profit but Ethereum is really coin of future which can go very good.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2020, 06:53:58 PM
ethereum has been the mother of all altcoins in the blockchain platform. it contributes over 70% of trading that happens on exchange. it will be debilitating if i failed to acknowledged what ethereum has achieved so far in the cryptocurrency platform. BNB has contributed to the raise of binance exchange and nothing more. it is a token build for the binance exxchange and the binance-dex platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
April 27, 2020, 06:46:26 PM
of course I still chose eth because I think bnb is still not as good as eth, a few hours ago there seemed to be an "error" in the hoo exchange and it seems like I was sure it was due to a broken binance chain contract but that's still my guess.
Activity: 586
April 27, 2020, 06:25:58 PM
These two are different, ETH proves  good and bad coin sometimes because of their platform while BNB is the top crypto exchange token.
Both of them have different blockchain and different use, I think i prefer to buying ETH because it is more stable than BNB and it is the 2nd most valuable cryptocurrency in the market.
So I will favour ETH more than BNB at all times.
Activity: 645
April 27, 2020, 06:21:20 PM
I like both of these coins. But I choose ethereum. It has existed for a long time and has more confidence in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: