Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin from the list? - page 2. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 09:43:48 PM
Ethereum I think this is the right choice that you can make for future investments, slowly this coin will go up and reach its normal price, I am sure you will not lose if investing in ethereum, in the future you will benefit from the ethereum you invest when this, don't hesitate about something that you believe in
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 09:36:13 PM
I myself also believe that this coin is good and also proven for me, ethereum and Neo. because this coin is also included in many exchanges and also has promising potential.
Activity: 600
February 20, 2019, 09:30:03 PM
I think the coins are listed, ethereum, Neo, wave and monero, because some altcoins are also good and have great potential in the future, so you can hold them in the long run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 09:28:49 PM
Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

I am buying bitcoin atm too. Which one would you recommend and why ?

Thank you
If it's one of the 5 altcoins you like, I only encourage you to buy ETH and NEO. But you should not buy them now, everything is rising quite high and it will definitely drop soon.
Please wait until ETH's price returns to $ 110 and NEO returns to $ 7. That would be a good time to buy them.
Let's see how long it will take us to wait for ETH and NEO to fall just like you predicted. I do not believe that this market will soon collapse, things are getting better and of course it will continue to increase in the near future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 20, 2019, 09:21:43 PM
Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
I would not invest everything in one coin, I think you should invest in the first 3 coins, I think they can bring you good earnings, as they are well developed in particular waves

I don't think that choose 1 coin only will give a bigger profit because I think it's better that we have more than 1 coin and maybe 3 or 5 will better. But if you only have $300, you need to choose waves, neo, ethereum because the dash and monero are not in the top 10 positions but it could be possible for dash and monero to increase later. But it's up to you and before you choose any coins, you better analyze, so you will not regret what you've done.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
February 20, 2019, 02:34:51 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
If it's one of the 5 altcoins you like, I only encourage you to buy ETH and NEO. But you should not buy them now, everything is rising quite high and it will definitely drop soon.
Please wait until ETH's price returns to $ 110 and NEO returns to $ 7. That would be a good time to buy them.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
February 20, 2019, 02:16:16 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
I think its better to invest in Ethereum because they will have new update which if you have a ethereum in your wallet you can gain free token where you can also sell in the market. Waves is also good for investment but I suggest kindly choose between waves and ethereum.
Activity: 392
February 20, 2019, 02:10:33 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
I would probably choose eth it is the most suitable for a long investment , and in the future obviously the price will increase in Ethereum, because there is a lot of positive news for this year!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 20, 2019, 02:06:07 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
At every time I will go for ethereum.  It has a wonderful technology and it is very wise.  I believe that if you buy ethereum now you are going to gain much in future.  I strongly believe that! So among the coins listed if I should choose one I will go for ethereum.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
I would not invest everything in one coin, I think you should invest in the first 3 coins, I think they can bring you good earnings, as they are well developed in particular waves
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2019, 04:16:29 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

The bearish market still continuing, but there are some green market signs recently.
No matter what coins you buy in that list, you will be gain profit later because now the price is still low.
my highlight is ETH, because it is gonna be forked in the near time.

ETH and Neo remains the favourite of the list as bull run will begin market will rise and all this coins will also rise much quicker leading to multiple times up and thus can get you good returns on your investment in coming months .
According to the smartcontract Ethereum and Neo platform is the great chance to holding the long term investment. Recently Ethereum was jump to 20 percentage hype so it is stay in a positive uptrend, But future pump is unpredictable so we should concentrate in some other altcoin surely that will make big profit in upcoming days.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 20, 2019, 03:18:32 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

The bearish market still continuing, but there are some green market signs recently.
No matter what coins you buy in that list, you will be gain profit later because now the price is still low.
my highlight is ETH, because it is gonna be forked in the near time.

ETH and Neo remains the favourite of the list as bull run will begin market will rise and all this coins will also rise much quicker leading to multiple times up and thus can get you good returns on your investment in coming months .
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 20, 2019, 03:00:50 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

From your list I would definitely go for Eth. It's the strongest altcoin from all points of view: popularity, utility and still has a huge raising potential as most of ICOs are still based on Eth.

Don't invest more than 50% of your funds in any altcoin, as when market is falling you might want to have your funds mostly in btc or fiat.
Activity: 377
February 20, 2019, 02:45:25 AM
Try to choose yourself and learn well, all opinions have been expressed, just your decision that determines, adjust to the knowledge and stability of your heart to invest in these coins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
February 20, 2019, 02:42:51 AM
investing 1 coin is very risky you better invest in several altcoin such as ETH NEO EOS, because I see trading volumes that are always stable
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
February 20, 2019, 02:17:27 AM
Thought cryptocurrency is unpredictable, why forcing prize speculation out of us ?instead of trying to pick on just invest your cash on all of them and hold
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
February 20, 2019, 02:17:22 AM
Just add it to Eth and I believe that Eth will have good progress.
Eth's volume is also not bad and is still a popular coin and has no doubt about his ability.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 02:16:46 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
Monero or waves, this will probably be the most correct investment that will not upset you. And in principle, all these coins are profitable, only each has its own zest and pace of development.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 20, 2019, 02:09:14 AM
I suggest to invest and hold Eth and Neo, because the coin is relatively more stable and not too affected by the unstable market, especially eth has indeed been tested as a replacement Btc coin candidate
Activity: 322
February 20, 2019, 02:07:12 AM
the falling market effect resulted in people starting to lose confidence in ETH, but from all that I still hope ETH will rise and that will definitely happen, so I advise you to invest in eth because the most logical choice is eth, because we have seen the ETH market survive it's been around $ 500 for a long time, so I'm sure eth will return to that price in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: