Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin from the list? - page 3. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 12
February 20, 2019, 02:06:23 AM
Among the coins that you mentioned, I am more inclined to ETH because that others coins, I have never tried to hold them.However ETH is coin with the biggest trading volume after bitcoin so how much we hold it and how long, it's no problem, if we are good at reading the price movements in the market then will always get the profits in every trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 01:37:53 AM
Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

I am buying bitcoin atm too. Which one would you recommend and why ?

Thank you

I can recommend you to buy and hold ETH, this token is so promising price is so predictable and also its on the second in coinmarketcap. Great pump doing by eth now and dont miss the chance to while its cheap. Goodluck
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2019, 01:21:05 AM
I will choose ETH because among of coins which you give out, I see just ETH which will have a strongly growth in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 20, 2019, 12:13:42 AM
All of these five are top ranked coins and great choices for long term buy and hold. Hard to tell which one will outperform the rest and its past performance may not be any guarantee of similar performance future. Therefore, you could invest a bit into all five or most of these coins.
Activity: 406
February 19, 2019, 11:51:06 PM
Ethereum is certainly the best choice among all of those you specify, it is not doubtful that this coin as the best ethereum altcoin will give you future profits later, but that returning to your choice is more likely to choose which
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 19, 2019, 11:21:17 PM
Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

I guess if u have invested into waves, you might make the.most among the other 4

Waves had go into a very good development stage where everything is improving time by time
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
February 19, 2019, 10:45:15 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

The bearish market still continuing, but there are some green market signs recently.
No matter what coins you buy in that list, you will be gain profit later because now the price is still low.
my highlight is ETH, because it is gonna be forked in the near time.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 04:14:01 PM
All are great coins but for me, my best pick is ETH. Reason being that I like their developments so far and also DAPPS. Intact, their project vision is being followed as planned. I would have liked Ethereum foundation to place restrictions when it comes to using their platform to create tokens, hence reducing scam ICO, but nevertheless, there is nothing I can do about that.   
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
February 19, 2019, 04:08:32 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
Why choose one of the five?  It is better to expand your crypto portfolio and invest in all coins from the list.  Because they are all with good potential.  I would do just that.  Better not to ask for advice.  Make your own choices.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 19, 2019, 03:46:49 PM
If you want my choice from your list of coins i will definitely call for btc, eth and waves as im myself accumulating and adding these to my holdings from last few months and im sure next bull run will prove to be very fruitful for me hopefully.
In order for the next bull run to get very good results for you, you need to learn a lot in this market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 19, 2019, 03:36:42 PM
If you want my choice from your list of coins i will definitely call for btc, eth and waves as im myself accumulating and adding these to my holdings from last few months and im sure next bull run will prove to be very fruitful for me hopefully.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 03:16:45 PM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
If you want to be more careful and reduce risks, buy all five coins from this list for this amount in equal parts.  The best option, and in the course of market promotion and its monitoring, it will be clear what to make a big bet on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 30, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
If you are going to buy any of them then ETH, I think it has more potential to recover.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

This is a difficult question, and of course you have to make your own choices.  But I would advise you to choose a coin out of three: NEO, ETH, XMR. Neo and Ethereum have very much fallen in price, and these are coins in which I believe.  Monero, because its schedule is relatively stable, even despite the fall of the entire market.  Maybe you earn a little on Monero, but you can save your deposit.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

Obviously, none of the above.
I think in that list eth is a good option for the investment right now. Because that coin is oversold and it will have a recovery in the coming future which will be much bigger profit for the investors who will invest in the current price. The remaining are also better coins but eth stands bigger than the remaining.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 26, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
Yes the current bearish market gives a good opportunity to buyers. Certainly Ethereum would be my first choice because most of the ICOs project choose ERC 20 platform apart from this I believe in XRP also that is also quite strong in the current messy market and in my personal opinion you should check HELP coin as well its a very good coin with very limited supply of coins and high chances of good return but due diligence.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
Just HOLD

Trusting for those altcoins that drop not profitable anymore maybe you can take a break and avoid hold coins that will loss your funds and taking a higher risk from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
I advise you to buy Ethereum at $100 price then with $300 you can buy 3ETH. Ethereum is expected to exceed $500 at early next year, it is still a promising and top altcoin, i believe that many people are still supporting Ether and it will recover price very soon.
Activity: 448
November 26, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
all the coins falling in the remaining prices will grow over time, if you invest in coins that are quite good with very bad current conditions, I see coins that are quite good and continue to grow to continue to increase prices namely Ripple, neo, dash. the rest of you decide by analyzing yourself so as not to confuse others.m,
Activity: 280
November 26, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
           I think you will best listen to the instinct. You do not have to take others in the choices you make. If it fails, you will feel guilty that you have not made your own decision. Do your own research and make your own decision. Satisfaction is much greater when deciding on which project to invest. If you have opened the subject, I will give you an answer. In my opinion, the most profitable coins in 2019 will be NEO, ETH and Ontholohy. The last one is not on your list.
Pages:
Jump to: