Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best to support? - page 2. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 13, 2015, 08:44:31 AM

Mapcoin is doing great Smiley

Adding some more to my portfolio before it goes to Bittrex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2015, 06:03:20 AM
nxt is more of a platform than a currency...

this is tricky to grasp for those that aren't developers or people that have never worked with building on top of frameworks...

if your coming for pump n dump "currency". best to look elsewhere.

And exactly that is why it will never reach mainstream adoption or taken to a next level.

as a currency no i dont believe it will reach mainstream. but as a platform for businesses or devs, yes.

That is probably what most people who invested in NXT have noticed and are now cashing out.
You can see it in the price, it keeps dropping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 12, 2015, 12:27:38 PM
Support Bitcoin. If Bitcoin have more adoption it's good for all other altcoins too.

I would agree however.  Buying BTC is like buying a house.
Mining it is never profitable unless you have a massive setup
so CPU/GPU doesnt work. well you make hardly anything anyways.

I can forsee BTC dieing sooner or later unless something drastic changes and it gets even more support and becomes s easier to obtain and is accepted at more places.  Plus governments are starting to slowly attack and not allow it in certain areas for certain things. 

Just my opinion though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
September 12, 2015, 11:35:40 AM
Burst or NXT are the obvious choices,  BURST is HDD mineable, while NXT is forgeable through PC.

It is your choice, but BURST is very cheap now, so if you start mining today, you could sell it a lot higher in the future.
why is it so cheap? I actually thought its a good idea ,but seems like people found a way to mine it too easy

Because it is easy to mine, and the inflation is a bit high now, but the community is working hard on it.

Plus there are many interesting investment assets in BURST itself, so the demand could grow fast. The first one to buy BURST now will probably not regret it in a few weeks after price will go up.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 12, 2015, 11:21:54 AM
NXT, Counterparty and Qora.

First and third are POS coins and are forge(able). They have both unique tech and a good community. Counterparty could only be obtained by purchasing and secure the Bitcoin network. It offers a lot of features that enhance Bitcoin by promising tech for real applications.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2015, 09:18:53 AM
Burst or NXT are the obvious choices,  BURST is HDD mineable, while NXT is forgeable through PC.

It is your choice, but BURST is very cheap now, so if you start mining today, you could sell it a lot higher in the future.
why is it so cheap? I actually thought its a good idea ,but seems like people found a way to mine it too easy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2015, 09:11:51 AM
Dash - if you want a long term coin that's here to stay.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2015, 09:09:43 AM
Mining has allot of outlay for little return with changing difficulty . Staking coins is what i like as ROI is not a fantasy and anyone can participate just with the price of coins u buy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2015, 10:34:00 PM
Knights always wanted at DigiByte, become one. In this months DigiByte Group competition the community will match the winners mining up to 1 Million DGB, if the winner happens to be a miner that is.
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/
follow me to make money
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
September 10, 2015, 06:05:01 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
September 10, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

this is tricky to grasp for those that aren't developers or people that have never worked with building on top of frameworks...

And exactly that is why it will never reach mainstream adoption or taken to a next level.

as a currency no i dont believe it will reach mainstream. but as a platform for businesses or devs, yes.
September 10, 2015, 04:04:56 PM

September 10, 2015, 03:37:34 PM

September 10, 2015, 03:13:09 PM
NXT hands down... they have the most robust tech out of any coin with active development. minus the marketing...

try out the LIVE core wallet yourself. its different from other coin wallets where its accessible by any browser. The nxt wallet is basically a web server that anyone can run:

http://jnxt.org/nxt/  

-- Login with: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ

NXT and none of the other coins can be used as a currency, they are merely a pump and dump, hype and scamcoins.
How long does nxt exists and how many stores accept it?
Bitcoin, Digibyte and Guldencoin are real cryptoCURRENCIES the rest can be used if you want to be an ATM and give away your money.
September 10, 2015, 02:47:00 PM
NXT hands down... they have the most robust tech out of any coin with active development. minus the marketing...

try out the LIVE core wallet yourself. its different from other coin wallets where its accessible by any browser. The nxt wallet is basically a web server that anyone can run:

http://jnxt.org/nxt/  

-- Login with: NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
September 10, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
Nobody said NXT, but I think NXT has the best features and tech
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2015, 11:46:40 AM
$WBB Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
September 10, 2015, 11:37:24 AM
Gridcoin is in my opintion the best coin to support as supporting it involves supporting sciene and advancing humanity. The best thing about it is that even total crypto-newcomers understand the idea behind it and want to contribute their computing power, see for example https://www.reddit.com/r/homelab/comments/3k059i/run_boinc_on_your_home_lab_offset_electricity/

The mining process consits of running BOINC (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Open_Infrastructure_for_Network_Computing) research simulations on your computer, for example folding proteins, simulating a brain or searching for aliens.

You get rewarded for this research in a completely decentralized way. If you are interested go to gridcoin.us or visit our IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/#gridcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 09, 2015, 08:51:08 PM
Stick to bitcoin. It's a good time to save bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin is still a work in progress and I believe that soon problems that prevents it from reaching it's best.
Pages:
Jump to: