Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best to support? - page 3. (Read 2474 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
September 09, 2015, 07:28:36 AM
I would like to become a miner, or auditor, or forger, or whatever you call it. I see there are thousands of coins to choose from. Please convince me why I should support your coin and tell me what's in it for me?

This is the antithesis of the open source cryptocurrency spirit. I would suggest becoming involved with an auto-switching multipool.

... JFK is probably rolling over in his grave about now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 07:19:40 AM
it's always critical to do your own research. I can recommend BitShares, NXT & Qora - those are the only altcoins I follow. other than that, go with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
September 09, 2015, 07:05:00 AM
Support Bitcoin. If Bitcoin have more adoption it's good for all other altcoins too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 05:33:17 AM
The best way to start with crypto, is by doing a bit of your own research. Dont rush into mining, buying or doing anything for any given coin which some stranger on the internet recommended.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 09, 2015, 04:31:29 AM
if you want to mine some altcoin to get some profit out of it i think the best option nowadays is to find a brand new coin that has at least some potential and then mine it when it launches.
so that because of low difficulty you can mine easier and have better profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 09, 2015, 03:26:27 AM
I would like to become a miner, or auditor, or forger, or whatever you call it. I see there are thousands of coins to choose from. Please convince me why I should support your coin and tell me what's in it for me?
Like Shuai is saying i think BitShares is a good one at the moment. U could try it and post a review on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
January 14, 2015, 09:13:20 AM
XPY

Highest volume in all biggest exchange

Trustworthy Dev

Business booming

$20 by Feb 1st
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 14, 2015, 09:02:10 AM
BitShares.

It's pretty simple - bitshares is a decentralized exchange that creates products, market pegged assets, that are cryptocurrencies pegged to real world assets. These "bitassets", such as BitUSD are backed by the primary token, BTS at 300% of their value in collateral locked on the blockchain.

As ordinary people adopt bitassets, demand for the collateral will also increase and BTS will increase in value over time.

People can check the status of the decentralized exchange at any time, and the status of the bitasset markets to determine how much risk there is, how much collateral is currently backing a given bitasset, and so on.

http://bitsharesblocks.com/assets/market
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 14, 2015, 08:50:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: