Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is more profitable? - page 6. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 279
January 21, 2024, 07:59:04 AM
It is true bitcoin is more profitable than other asset class but if we look at the likes of degens that just took over the space within the last 5 years then we can say it is to be given to degens than bitcoin.

A coin like shiba inu can out pace Bitcoin if we consider the Xs they have made over the years
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
January 21, 2024, 07:57:16 AM
Over the years, Bitcoin has created a huge crypto community around itself, its impact on the economy has also left a huge mark, and there are fewer and fewer people who are not familiar with this currency. Bitcoin is a great way to make money, the market is cyclical and you always need to be patient when trading cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin has been the most profitable for the early investors but for the new ones it may not be. Alot of people have invested in altcoin and make good profit. Although this is risky. Bitcoin remain the best now due to its less risk.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 21, 2024, 07:35:59 AM
Bitcoin is more profitable Coin than any other alt-coins that gives rest of mind, mostly Long term holding and second Solana coin another alt-coins that gives quick profits that anytime Bitcoin price increases it makes a good impact price increase, which is good to buy at dip while wait for some period of time and it always occur, Solana coin is good as that with a very high risk of profits, because the entry point matters.
Which coin is more profitable it totally depends on how we work around them. Trading altcoins is way more profitable than HODLIng bitcoin. and Trading Bitcoin is more profitable than trading altcoin. so at the end of the day. it all depends on what way you using to make profit. Trading or HOLDING.
Advantage of Using Altcoin along with Bitcoin is that we'll have many options. Sticking up with just one Coin like Bitcoin or Solana can be good. but trading multiple coins increase the chances of earining profit if someone know how to trade. but if someone is not familiar with trading then he better stick up with Bitcoin because then he'll end up loosing everything if he tray to trade.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
January 21, 2024, 07:13:15 AM
When it comes to profit, bitcoin has nothing on it.  Bitcoin is the most profitable. It has no risk.  However, some altcoins are also very profitable.  But that is very rare and depends on luck.  Investing in altcoins carefully can sometimes be very profitable.  But there is no guarantee.  But bitcoin is above all.  It is also very reliable, people trust bitcoin like blind.
There is still risk in investing in Bitcoin and that is for the doubters that haven't experienced any season from bulls to bears.
It is no doubt profitable but there are investors that still looks for some profitable altcoins and the best for them is to buy top altcoins like ETH as it is next to btc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 21, 2024, 06:52:52 AM
Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.

as a commodity all coins can make profits or losses. because as a commodity the price will always fluctuate up and down. there is no single coin whose price goes up without going down or there is no single coin whose price goes down without ever going up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
January 21, 2024, 05:58:59 AM
When it comes to profit, bitcoin has nothing on it.  Bitcoin is the most profitable. It has no risk.  However, some altcoins are also very profitable.  But that is very rare and depends on luck.  Investing in altcoins carefully can sometimes be very profitable.  But there is no guarantee.  But bitcoin is above all.  It is also very reliable, people trust bitcoin like blind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 20, 2024, 07:53:02 PM
Bitcoin is the most profitable coin to invest on. and it has been of help over the years do to its higher volatility. It gives investors the room to make more money when the Volatility is high. So there is a high tendency to make more money on Bitcoin. Because the earlier adopters made huge some of money and they were happy about what really happened. So I believe whoever holds or invest in Bitcoin will not Everly  regret.
Bitcoin is always free to invest in despite not being one of the earliest adopters it would not be late as well to start making investment on it. This is one feature about Bitcoin with its volatility, always creating a room for new entry by creating a dip and this is where new investors seiz the opportunity of joining the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
January 20, 2024, 06:19:09 PM
Just one bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto to all investors. Bitcoin is the first digital asset to hit the crypto market. In fact it was more profitable for its early investors.
Bitcoin is the most profitable coin to invest on. and it has been of help over the years do to its higher volatility. It gives investors the room to make more money when the Volatility is high. So there is a high tendency to make more money on Bitcoin. Because the earlier adopters made huge some of money and they were happy about what really happened. So I believe whoever holds or invest in Bitcoin will not Everly  regret.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
January 20, 2024, 05:44:54 PM
   It's like I don't believe Bitcoin is more profitable in this field of the crypto space. Yes, there is no doubt that we can get a big profit there if you have large holdings of Bitcoin and you do it in the long term. But if you don't have 1 bitcoin or more than this, don't expect that you will get a big profit from it so that you can reach the goal you want in life.

If we talk about the reality of the market, there are actually more people who get profit from altcoins, especially among crypto enthusiasts who are not rich, middle-class people, or poor people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 84
January 20, 2024, 05:22:36 PM
Over the years, Bitcoin has created a huge crypto community around itself, its impact on the economy has also left a huge mark, and there are fewer and fewer people who are not familiar with this currency. Bitcoin is a great way to make money, the market is cyclical and you always need to be patient when trading cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is the one project that have become a blessing to most investors in the market, just wait for the bear season to come, an opportunity to stackup pieces of bitcoin and wait for the bull season to come. Bitcoin have been in existence in the past decades and alot of people have printed good money from the system while most of these traders and investors have also liquidated their accounts. Patience ought to be observed when one is in trade because it requires more concentration on spotting good entries and not been in a hurry, at the end of the day, losses becomes the record.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 20, 2024, 03:11:17 PM
Merit: 110
January 20, 2024, 01:01:45 PM
Just one bitcoin

I saw a coin called UMA rising very fast to almost six dollars in binance but you see why it was going so fast what is it? Why it's so up in a little time,is there fundamentals strong then bitcoin Bitcoin's fundamentals?Was there any special news that was more special than ETF approval and Bitcoin Halving? which is given very fast from 2x easily
So it is not better that we invest in altcoin or other coin instead of bitcoin So many people are benefiting from 2X to 3X easily in few days, but Bitcoin takes a lot of time to reach 2X our money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
January 20, 2024, 12:28:22 PM
Bitcoin is most decentralized while many altcoins are centralized. Bitcoin is better and can reach ATH, unlike many altcoins. But in the process of gambling with altcoins, there are some altcoins that have more ROI than bitcoin. Just that some altcoins can become shit coin or a dead coin but bitcoin can not become shit or dead.

Undeniable truth, Bitcoin is and will still remain the king of cryptocurrency because it is the first crypto coin to make a massive impact in the crypto space and has driven the popularity and adoption of cryptocurrency. It still remains the most reputable crypto coin, because when you hold it, no matter for how long there's no fear that it'll turn to shitcoin, this is why it's highly recommended for long term investment holding, no matter how the crypto market trends, it's value will keep increasing. Also recommended are top altcoins like Ethereum and BNB, they have also withstood the test of time and found worthy to but money in, these are crypto coins that you can buy without carrying out much research about there credibility. The same can not be said about new projects because there are more scams than legit. 
Merit: 110
January 20, 2024, 10:48:46 AM
Most new altcoins don't make it to exceptional this days it is better to stick with the old ones one can invest in Btc itself ,Eth,Solana and much more . All the top altcoins can be very profitable especially during the bullrun ,There are must better than new altcoin these days.

I think altcoins are very useful in this bull market and I've seen some people who are very easy to get ahead of us, but we've missed them in the Bitcoin cycle.

Yes, we should save a little bit of money that we have in Bitcoin, we can use it in alt coin we will get three times four times what we have, and we will also benefit from Bitcoin. Don't miss out this trick we should take benefit from all coins not to invest in only one coin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 20, 2024, 04:40:30 AM
Just one bitcoin
Talking about the most profitable question, the answer is actually relative. Bitcoin for me is safer and more reliable. But in terms of benefits, I get more benefits from Altcoins. Maybe in the long term it is true that Bitcoin is the most profitable. But short term altcoins are more profitable. Even though the risk is indeed greater. But it's all worth it for its potential

But this month Bitcoin's rise has dominated and brought more profits than Altcoins. Because altcoins still look sideways and have not shown big increases.

I also think like this. Although there is no doubt that Bitcoin is a very profitable investment, we cannot say that it is the most profitable because it is a relative thing. I know some people who are not good at leveraging bitcoin, but they leverage altcoins and make quite a lot more profit than when trying to profit from bitcoin. However, vice versa.
However, it all depends on how we utilize the assets we have. Bitcoin really provides big profits for me and is very dominant, but so far, I have made more profits by using Ethereum.
Activity: 93
Merit: 22
January 20, 2024, 01:29:59 AM
Just one bitcoin
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the best. But altcoins are no less profitable if we know when to enter and know when to exit.

As long as we know which altcoin projects are good, we can maximize profits. Altcoins are high risk but also offer high profit potential.

So I think altcoins can also be very profitable. as long as we know good altcoin projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
January 20, 2024, 01:25:46 AM
I think bitcoin is the most profitable currency and safe currency. Yet if there is any coin it is Ethereum. Among the crypto coins, these two coins seem profitable to me. We all know that there will be risks in cryptocurrencies. I have two neighbors who have made a lot of money investing in Bitcoin and are position very well now. Bitcoin halving this year, I have invested in Bitcoin and intend to do more from next month as there is an upcoming bullrun ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
January 19, 2024, 11:31:59 PM
You are saying totally right that Bitcoin is the world biggest crypto currency coin. So, investment in this coin is a very good idea.
But I am not investing in Bitcoin.
I am investing in Ethereum coin. Because Ethereum coin price is now at 2300$. And in bull run it can hit at 10,000$.. it means 5x profit. So, invest in these types of coins.
I mean you are a bit wrong because you could have invested in Ethereum coin as well as Bitcoin it would have been better for you. Investing in Bitcoin is much less risky and safer than some other coins.

You said the price of ethereum coin will reach $10,000 dollars I don't think it will reach $10,000 right. Ethereum coin price is currently above 2000 dollars and has a long way to go to reach $10,000 from here.
Activity: 517
Merit: 12
January 19, 2024, 09:42:46 PM
Bitcoin is more profitable Coin than any other alt-coins that gives rest of mind, mostly Long term holding and second Solana coin another alt-coins that gives quick profits that anytime Bitcoin price increases it makes a good impact price increase, which is good to buy at dip while wait for some period of time and it always occur, Solana coin is good as that with a very high risk of profits, because the entry point matters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 14, 2024, 05:00:10 AM
This question is strange since we all know Bitcoin is the king of all coins. any other coin can't compare with bitcion. when it comes to profit. again bitcoin can make you more profit when the bull run happens.
Pages:
Jump to: