Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 2. (Read 91310 times)

AFL
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Bitcoin, ETH, Link, Neo, Tron & Binance...

I would still go buy ETH and bitcoin and keep them. Xrp is still cheap yet so worth buying at the moment. Who knows it will rise back again to $3. ETH and bitcoin have a great future.
Eth and Bitcoin will always have a great future despite the emergence of new cryptocurrencies.

TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
I agree with Bitcoin, Verge and Vault that you recommend but don't really agree with Tera and Harcomia.

Why not ?

What to say about Harcomia or Tera?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

Aside from the cliche and known bitcoin, ethereum type of high level coins which I think will have an amazing future, I still think that Wave could have one, and I know Dash is out there about being big or not, some people think Dash is one of the big ones, some people think it is not, so I am not sure if you would consider dash but that one is definitely a big big potential as well. It is by far the best one to make passive income, you could build one masternode and in many nations you could live without a trouble with that much income, it could literally be retirement with its masternode income. Hence I think these two have amazing futures, because they are making money with money for you and trustworthy as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think TWT will become a coin of the future, TWT has a pretty good development and of course TWT has its own network it was proven that yesterday the TWT pump was so high and the enthusiasm for TWT is getting higher
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
coin that have a good future are coins that have a high volume in each ethereum and litecoin are my choices both coins are still in a positive trend until now are increasing slowly and I believe this trend will continue
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
To find coins that have a good future, coins with high demand and also popular ones can be selected. Because the coins have
good future will be in demand of many people. But this year there is hype for DeFi projects, so they can be an alternative
investment. Investing in DeFi projects can be a good investment for the future too.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
the best coins are the top coins at the moment, but if I had to choose to invest, I would prefer only 3 coins, like BTC, ETH and BNB, because I think these 3 coins have good prospects for both short and long term investments.
We often suggest to choose popular coins because its less risky compared to new coins sprouting nowadays and not establish yet.

So invest in coins that has potential and likely to succeed in the future or should I say the coins that already existing for years in crypto world.

But still do your research because there are also hidden gem in new coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
the best coins are the top coins at the moment, but if I had to choose to invest, I would prefer only 3 coins, like BTC, ETH and BNB, because I think these 3 coins have good prospects for both short and long term investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
of course ethereum and litecoin as my choice because both coins have a high demand in every market and there's always big news being made
maybe many of these factors make both coins an investment choice

If you had mentioned Ethereum alone, I would have totally agreed with you. Litecoin does not have much developments these days. Perhaps there is, I don't know, but with the little info at my disposal, Litecoin is very slow in development.
Well, maybe in future, there will be changes.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin, ETH, Link, Neo, Tron & Binance...

I would still go buy ETH and bitcoin and keep them. Xrp is still cheap yet so worth buying at the moment. Who knows it will rise back again to $3. ETH and bitcoin have a great future.
Eth and Bitcoin will always have a great future despite the emergence of new cryptocurrencies.

TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
I agree with Bitcoin, Verge and Vault that you recommend but don't really agree with Tera and Harcomia.
AFL
Activity: 166
TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 25, 2020, 04:17:38 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
February 24, 2020, 02:36:59 PM
I think ETH has a good future, because its price is increasing significally and you can mine it with gpus.
I also think that ETH is a very good coin to invest in, and in general the last couple of years ETH is very often suitable for investment, both in the long and short term.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
February 24, 2020, 02:27:24 PM
Some altcoins in the 10th rank of the coinmarketcap have good potential now, as does eth, which in recent weeks has experienced significant price increases and of course potential price increases can continue to occur when bitcoin approaches half a day in May, the other, than that ETH, of course LTC, BCH is also very good for us to invest in assets and trade with the current short-term method, I personally prefer ETH, LTC and also BCH as my investment this year because in my opinion, the three altcoins still have great prospects good future
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
February 24, 2020, 08:53:10 AM
I think best coin with good development and best coin this year is chainlink/ LINK..its still good to buy right now. Other coin thats have potentially 2x or 3 x in this bull season are BCD and BTG.

That is right, chainlink in a few day ago have been increasing and I was interested to the coin but I jusf spent all of my money to bought Ripple. Regardless bitcoin dark and bitcoin gold it seems like you missed another coin which was named bitcoin as well, namely bitcoin token. I have this coin when a few years ago held an airdrop and I got a thousand of bitcoin token. And did you know? Has been several days this coin have increased a lot. You may not believe that a two days ago this coin has increased almost 50% and its price has touch an all time high. I think the coin will named by bitcoin will get pump later.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
February 24, 2020, 06:06:09 AM
I think we need to talk about coins that will have a good future, not just one coin. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most popular cryptocurrencies, we have Dash and Monero, Litecoin, DigiByte, EOS, Tezos, Waves and many other good coins. I think all of these coins will have a good future, not just these, others too. Cryptocurrencies are not globally popular yet, but when that happens people will want to have some of these coins.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
ApeSwap.Finance
February 24, 2020, 01:09:13 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Aside Btc and Eth that we all know, I think AWC has a bright future compared to some of the altcoins out there. Well there are some few reasons to these assertions. You may go through their whitepaper to research more.
Activity: 7
February 23, 2020, 10:55:52 AM
I think ETH has a good future, because its price is increasing significally and you can mine it with gpus.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
February 23, 2020, 09:49:31 AM
Personally, I think that even though the profit will not be the highest in the top 20 coins, but still I choose safety over risk, because you can make less money, or you can stay with nothing.
Of course, prioritizing the security of your assets is really maintained and can provide profits for you. Choosing the top 20 coins is indeed very suitable for long-term investment. But there are also projects that have just finished selling the tokens which have good potential in the future. For example the Tachyon Network project which was very successful this year.
Well yes you can just play on that field where risk isn't that much to be afraid of, you can earn money more safely and you are more comfortable to invest money but you can't just lose the chance of taking shot with not so popular coins like what you have said because coins like that have great potential in the future and might give you big fortune once in the future if you start looking at it now but it is still up to you, be in a place where you are confident to your money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
February 22, 2020, 11:38:38 AM
From the popular coins for the future I like ETH, LTC, EOS, TRX and BNB, and from not so popular coins I chose Grin and VITE.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 22, 2020, 12:22:48 AM
Personally, I think that even though the profit will not be the highest in the top 20 coins, but still I choose safety over risk, because you can make less money, or you can stay with nothing.
Of course, prioritizing the security of your assets is really maintained and can provide profits for you. Choosing the top 20 coins is indeed very suitable for long-term investment. But there are also projects that have just finished selling the tokens which have good potential in the future. For example the Tachyon Network project which was very successful this year.
Pages:
Jump to: