Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 86. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 103
I just picked up a coin I'm excited about LEGOLAS $LGO. It
is a new exchange which is coming later this year. I'm bullish on exchanges and I don't think I've seen one that hasn't gone 10x.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the altcoin-based stake coin price teaching will be stable and will continue to grow every year, and many investors will be supported masternode

And my favorite coins, Dash, Zcash, Pivx, Monero, Etherium
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that Neo, Stratis, Trst, Bowhead, IXT will be big potential coins in the future, or the products of that project have to be made large enough to have a long-term development strategy.
Activity: 23
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I keep many top coin coins like BTC, ETH, ETN and GX token. Another great name is MTC.  There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, ....You can refer to these two articles: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marinecoin-mtc-relaunch-seed-node-now-active-2496070 ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179 .  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . If you are interested please refer to.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In my opinion it's still ethereum and bitcoin. They both have a good future because these two coins are the best right now, their prices are rising and if you invest for a long term you can get a good profit.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Ethereum has a good future and litecoin too. They have a good market and the chart in a positive trends. They are always breaking their own records and keep rising. We will see more in the next years.
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
         For me,there are only 3 coins that i think had a good future,I have a little bitcoin in my wallet and i am also planning to invest in ethereum and ripple because these coins has a lot of potential in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
What do you think ?
I believe Tron will have a great 2018. Their product will be coming out soon and this will surely have a big impact on price and market value. Which is why I took advantage of the low price and purchased a reasonable amount for holding.
Activity: 226

There are lots of coins popping up from all over but few of them will make it, this is majorly due to the structural formation of these coins and the kind void the seek to fill in the market.I think NEO will have a great future as its development team is reputable and it address unique market requirements. ETH is expected to have a great future too and we can see that in the Market cap it commands. Ripple is a bit shaky at the moment, but i believe it will overcome the obstacle to become a valuable coin someday.
Activity: 168
I am now joined a qq group which discussed rchain, the group of people, very optimistic about this token.
Now all the cryptocurrencies are down, but everyone is going to buy more rhoc.
So do I, am I crazy?
Activity: 149
New coins are coming out each day, but the actual application or community backs it up. If you recently bought a few zencash and squeeze your bag, both will succeed.
Activity: 105
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin
Woaw that's a very usefull information even i don't know much about this but yeah actually this is a common information
But i really don't know thank you

Thanks.. These will be a helpfull information somehow.  I'll keep these in mind and analize..but honestly i still dont know much too of witch is/are Coin that has the high rating..
Activity: 144
There are actually many good coins, but you can not buy all of the coins that you need to pick from all the coins. In my opinion, only Bitcoin is the only thing that has a certain future. I prefer to invest less than 50% of my money on other coins.
Activity: 144
These are expensive in my opinion, but Condensate and Netco do, but now they are discarded, they spread coins to helium and maybe the bit core and the signal mark are also very hot.
Activity: 166
I think eth, gas and marinecoin are the best coin in the future. Because eth is under the Erc20 platform and now almost all other coffees are based on etherum. Marinecoin is based on blockchain but marinecoin shows me why it is a good coin in the future because it has very low transfer charges and faster transfer speeds than etherum. And it has gone up to No. 1 and in the future it may have replaced bitcoins.
another newbie fake account posting about the marinesh****t
Activity: 1
I think eth, gas and marinecoin are the best coin in the future. Because eth is under the Erc20 platform and now almost all other coffees are based on etherum. Marinecoin is based on blockchain but marinecoin shows me why it is a good coin in the future because it has very low transfer charges and faster transfer speeds than etherum. And it has gone up to No. 1 and in the future it may have replaced bitcoins.
In my opinion the best coin in the future is eth and marinecoin, Eztoken, etc. Because eth has the Erc20 platform and there are a lot of coins based on the etherum. Eztoken is new and ico finished up marketcap and now has a store that has accepted Eztoken payment and accumulate points. The marinecoin is a blockchain that has been in place since 2013. They have risen to the number one spot ahead of bitcoin. And now they are ico, if you register at http://marineco.in you will get 450,000 coin MTC from them. Hurry up!
And that is the coin that I think 99.999999% they will become the best and most potential coin in the future !! Cheesy
Marine coin is spamming every post they should be banned from posting all posts about it comes from newbie accounts
I suggest to check anything except Marinecoin scam spam
Activity: 97
I would say DeepOnion is a coin of the future,  it has a strong community backing it and privacy coins are going to be very popular in the upcoming months.   Right now it like most alts are are rock bottom prices but is worth a look for sure.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I would say go for STK, Credits and Beluga Pay. These coins will have a bright future as it in the online payment sector. I'm sure they will have a great functionality in our growing digital world.
Pages:
Jump to: