Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 84. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The coins / tokens that have a good future here are Ethereum, Waves and Bitcoin cash. Eth and waves have a lot of potential when compared to other projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I believe OMG and TenX have great potential in terms of price. They are impressive teams and development projects, but like many others, BTC is # 1.
Activity: 149
I continue to increase the support of cryptographers and miners for the best coins in the market, but there is still no guarantee for ico and new coins. Bitcoin is still a coin to go to a time of confusion.
Activity: 144

OMG is the best coin ever. Your team does everything right from marketing to promotion. Vitalik is active in OMG. I think this coin will go a lot more. It has survived very strongly during this bloody period. Nobody wants to sell it. It forms the current bull flag. Keep watching it to see how itll crumble.
Activity: 144
The waves are less expensive than ETH.
I heard that a smart contract for the wave is underway. The waves have the potential to compete with ETH. My answer to the question is waves.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I believe ethereum is the safest investment, even over bitcoin.  A lot of experts predict eth will be the number 1 crypto over bitcoin within a few years.
Activity: 150
bitcoin is definetly the only coin with a good future because many people are saying that bitcoin is the future of money. Sooner or later bitcoin will replace all of the regular curencies or fiats in order for us to be more innovative in the future. Etherium is also the other coin next to bitcoin that has a good future and probably will follow the foots steps of bitcoin. some other coins are just a replica of these two giants.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I see NEO charts and it becomes clear to me that it is worth to invest in this currency. Blockchains with tokens (such as NEO) all have a bright perspectives. I invested in NEO some hundreds dollars yet.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
Depends on the project, if it is really pesrpektivniy, a good idea, then I prefer to hold such coins. And if the project is not realized at the initial stages, then I sell such coins and I invest in BTC, ETH, LTC.
Its the only investment everything else is gambling.
Activity: 2
good thiss
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Ethereum is my favourite altcoin. I think it is really reliable and has a really good potential to reach good successes in the future. In addition to ethereum, I think Waves, ICON and IOTA might reach great values in the future.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
I believe, of course, the most positive future awaits such popular coins as bitcoin and Ethereum. It’s worth to expect the development of litecoin, ripple, moneiro, neo, yota. Now it is difficult to say which coins will be the most successful, but the most popular of them, I think to stay afloat.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Depends on the project, if it is really pesrpektivniy, a good idea, then I prefer to hold such coins. And if the project is not realized at the initial stages, then I sell such coins and I invest in BTC, ETH, LTC.
Activity: 322
My choise is - etherium, litecoin, classical etherium and the second altcoin I think is very potential and this I think is very good to be invested.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
At my opinion ethereum would be the best cryptocurrency in few years and probably will overcome bitcoin. If nothing special will happen to bitcoin like another fork.
Activity: 4
if you have money and dont know where to spend and see that bitcoin is very expensive
you cand invest in marinecoin
Marine coin is transfer fast
marinecoin take low fees
they have great team
marinecoin have a good team
and you can buy or sell it here
f1cx.com
and you can get free 450.0000
from doing easy steps
frm this link
marineco.in
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
Oyster Pearl PRL is the best coin that I am holding right now. I am holding more than a couple of dozens of altcoins and Oyster Pearl PRL is the most promising because it do offered me brighter future and when it do hit x10 after few weeks then I'll be the millionaire in my own country local currency.
Activity: 504
ins and icon, especially the ins ICO price fell below.
also MATRIXChain and VEChain
Activity: 294
Their are quite a couple of coins that has good future in the space.

Bitcoin, etherum , eos, vechain, Steem are the ones am invested in and I know they have good future and can deliver their  value proposition.

These coins are surely going to be big in future. You can make your own research as to know your top picks.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Assignments listing functionality. Almost there. Participate in ICO!
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Pages:
Jump to: