Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 92. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What do think about REDL? It seems, the guys want to turn the world of sex education Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
There are too many that could fall in 2018, i hope more utility tokens should emerge to challenge the conventional business environment. Having said that, the most safest choices for long term hold are Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, IOTA, EOS, Cardano. Imo.
Activity: 224
I found an interesting for me ICO, I think that this topic is extremely relevant for many countries now. How much we still do not know about the topic of sex, how much it is closed for us. the guys from the project want to give access to any of us for this knowledge. I believe the team and the project, join the RL team https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/red-lanterns-ico-revolution-on-the-market-of-sex-education-2653824! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
NEO, Stellar (definitely Stellar!), OMG, VeChain, ICX
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Sether - Social Network Automation for Blockchain Developers. Sether is the first smart social media data oracle. Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks. They have good APP and McAfee support them, they really have bright future..
Activity: 350
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
My focus is mainly on one coin for this year, and that is Tron! The product is about to be launched and with it backing up its currency, value/price will certainly rise. This is something I am looking forward to and I have high hopes for the project. Great things are coming.
Activity: 99
Ripple coin has great potential to become a widely used coin. Right now its being used in Ripple INC developed blockchain solution as a medium for fast transferring of fund by bank's customers to the emerging markets. As more blockchain solutions are created for its use, the inherent value of Ripple coin increases, naturally so will its market price.
Activity: 4
I am doing to the final stage to receive 450000 tokens. Everyone please follow me. here: https://marineco.in/ico/
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think the EOS have a nice prospects, they have a good idea and the CEO is Dan Larimer - founder of BitShares
Activity: 36
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
In my view and perception, MTC will thrive in the future. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link: "https://marineco.in/ico"
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
I am heavily advertising Farmatrust because i believe that they got the shit that worlds need. fake medicines are taking lives and this startup is just a beginning in the starting on new era.

1 out of 10 medicines in poor countries are fake or substandard

: http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/fake-medicines-developing-countries-who-1.4422781 :
Activity: 36
What do you think ?
I think craze might developing the strong in the future might might are MTC.It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link: "https://marineco.in/ico" . GO fast
Activity: 378
I think Ethereum and Litecoin will have a good future. Bitcoin is the best, we all know it, but we should also know that the development of Bitcoin prices is already very high and may look too high right now. If we compare it with Altcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we may still have a chance to gain multiplicity in the next few years. If we compare the profit we will get from Altcoin, we can get a lot and not lose with Bitcoin. Maybe even the profit we get from Altcoin can surpass the profit we get from Bitcoin. We can only hope and do research. We must have a backup plan so we will not be disappointed.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
What do you think ?
for me, the coin now have a good future is ethereum. because the ethereum are stable and many feels it can match in the bitcoin or when the bitcoin is gone, the ethereum are the 2nd choices to become coins of the future because of it's stablize state and ang exact amount or price to make an investing unlike the bitcoin. and in the next month i think the ethereum have many projects to come. this is the trusted coin for me
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
For me, Ethereum and Neo are coins that I want to stack up on as much as possible.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
however, coin from top-10 have great future. but if it ta say about more unknown coins t thinl byteball have great future because it have plan to release project with IoT sequrity - thas is future and will have high cost.
Activity: 546
burst.money
Bitcoin and there are some other coins which I believe in:
Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
yes sir, i support your information. but a few days ago ripple has a better position but now ripple price falling down a rocket speed. i hold some ripple coin too.
Activity: 546
burst.money
in my opinion.. what u need to do with coin... buy some thing.. take bitcoin.... holding.. eth and strat
i think bitcoin has a good future. like as bitcoin ethereum has also good future. i also like to hold bitcoin and ethereum also.other coin pkt and ins have also good future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
i think it will be:
BTC
SONM
AE
MANA
EOS
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
LTC surely
Pages: