Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 91. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13
Lot of existing coin now has a great future, you can choose as many of them but beware because there are also a coin which supposed to be a good future but in the end it turns to unexpectedly bad. Meanwhile the best coin that i can suggest is what I am part taking right now.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
While I am more confident in the value of ethereum, Because ethereum seems stable, and if there is a decrease, I think also not too much. Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I would recommend looking into Deep Onion. Currently in an Air Drop phase so there is time to get free coins! Great investment considering he new regulations against ICOs. Privacy coins will make big moves in 2018 and this is one that hasnt been exposed to mainstream media yet. The team is great and has full plans to promote after airdrop is complete.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
bitcoin is actually the best coin with a good future but since that we are on the altcoin section bitcoin is not an acceptable answer here so therfore i would go in etherium. Etherium is the second coin with the highest value next to bitcoin, not only that , etherium is also pretty useful and verry worth it to hold and use in many purposes. etherium  is surely the best crypto if we are talking about alternative coins or alt coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yayproto ICO of course. The project is back up by decentralized money transfer. The good thing about this project when youre going to invest YAYPROTO is the assurance of having your investment to profit. As we all know that money transfer is the fundamental in business transactions. And the most important part is that if your having business and money transfer is necessary then you can use this project in your convenient when doing money trnasfer or having also business transactions.This project is already recognized globally and if you wish to know more about the project then you can visit the website with the link provided below:

https://ico.yayfon.com
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
ETN and VLB are very promissing.VLB has real experience in the auto industry. They base their blockchain on Carfix, which is a successful business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I think bitcoin has a good future than any other coins. But if you want more investment I guess you can choose ethereum and litecoin to earn more profit. Do not put your investment in one coin, invest in many coins or tokens that you want too.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I think this coin we have a good future this coin are OTPPAY  coin and i think this bounty were going to successful and i know we have a good future after this campaign
copper member
Activity: 140
Good futue for coins only with good projects. Choice the project with good reputation and with actual topic which solve actual problems.
Activity: 101
Now a days, there is a flood of crypto coin airdrops across the globe which are showcasing the globe with their finest technology and adaptation to bloc chain technology across all the sectors not leaving  s single sector which is not based on the block chain technology, investors need to choose the genuine projects among them as most of them look promising but in real its not, most of the coins are trading in exchanges with cents fetching no value to investors.
But Marinecoin is one of the most promising project . For  information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybody, who would like to join community and support in growing the community to develop to great extent!!! I'm absolutely serious  and very excited - 450 000 coins for everyone who join is not a small thing for the guys who receive them free !!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up before it gets dried up...!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
If you are looking in the direction of altcoin, ethereum seem to be the excellent choice right now. If you look at the list of all coin that are available on coinmarketcap, you will see ethereum is effectively traded with  big volume second to bitcoin everyday. Ethereum also has a face to it's leadership.
Activity: 26
In my opinion Bitcoin, LTC and NEO are a sure thing.  There are other coins with huge potential but these will be around forever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
From all the cryptos in my hands now, I think Tezos has the biggest chance to have a good future, as it is the most successful ico in 2017, and it has the strongest developers, foundation and comunitys.
Activity: 123
i think this airdrop will good in future and for exchanger will good too, i will am doing trading alot , i hope it will be best airdrop in future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
NEO, Stellar (definitely Stellar!), OMG, VeChain, ICX
I believe NEO is the best for now, maybe you can also add OMG as second choice. if it were me, I would choose NEO, Monero and PRL
Activity: 252
Ripple can be called a real discovery of the end of 2017. At the end of December – early January, he showed such a price jump that the Bitcoin might envy. In addition, there are all the prerequisites that after small adjustments, the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Ripple, NEO and LiteCoin will surely have a good future. For me they are just a gem that bitcoin was just before an explosion.
Those 3 coins will do give a chance to its investors to get higher return of investments. That's why I support these coins until today because I knew that it will soon explode and offer me higher income and profit in the next few months from now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
My pick for coin of the future would be  Marinecoin (https://marineco.in)

This is a legit crypto with no bullcrap scam ICO , It's fair distribution , 450.000 MTC giveaway (1 MTC = 1 satoshi) , First dev-less AI crypto-currency, and has a great community

You may join this  ICO via https://marineco.in/ico,

Activity: 155
Monero has been one of the better performing cryptocurrencies during February, rising 11% when most other coins have fallen. Monero is likely to continue upwards, breaking $400 again in a few days. It has been pretty stable when other coins have pumped and dumped and reached an all-time high of $490 during the early January spike.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
as trader to gains with chance as the beginning to put with the running of terms with examination,
with the use as following the finest on release as capturing drawing of information from the market,
those might requesting of more as the extent on sequence to confront of strength with the confirmation to begins with the displacement on storage of the value of the dedication.

Pages:
Jump to: