Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin to HODL for 3x this year ? - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:58:38 AM
as per your question , i can recommended to you

Ziliqa
ICON

these are highly potential at this stage

Thanks for the recommendations, ICON looks interesting to me and I remember hearing about that project months ago.  Will do some more research and decide whether or not to buy some.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 02, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
if you are asking for 3X and bitcoin come to ath of 20k, its easy for many coins.
One potential coin I think is XLM. There are many development around it. The lightling network is also built on XML.
I predict a 5x return for this coin XLM.

Stellar is also one of my top choices, one of the coins that have a really great technology, and there will be also ICOs in the future. I was not aware that Lightning Network is built with XLM which I find surpising, where did you here that exactly, do you have any sources?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
July 02, 2018, 05:33:03 AM
For me a coin/s which is better to HOLD this year are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XLM. But its up to you, what coin/s that suits you, or go to coinmarket to see what coin that you think is better to HOLD this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 02, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
If we get a proper recovery this year then I don't think it really matters which of the half decent alts you choose they are all at around 75 - 80% of their prices earlier in the year so 3 x would be the least you should be looking for from where we are now. If you want more than that then you need to dig deeper and find a hidden gem amongst the current projects out there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 02, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
I don't have any suggestions other than bitcoin,for holding longer term in years.But altcoins may be give profits but most of the altcoins will fade away in the year runs so don't invest on the pretty new coin in years because you may end up with dead weight coin.You can cosider the coins like BTC,ETH,LTC,NEO,XMR and XEM too.
Activity: 141
July 02, 2018, 05:23:33 AM
if you are asking for 3X and bitcoin come to ath of 20k, its easy for many coins.
One potential coin I think is XLM. There are many development around it. The lightling network is also built on XML.
I predict a 5x return for this coin XLM.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
Wanchain its possible to more then 3x,when the market cap was around  $435,000,000,000 $ price for 1 wan its  was 9 $,right now its only 2.5 . Now its a good period to buy wanchain,in my opinoin.
Activity: 99
July 02, 2018, 05:08:17 AM
Which coin has the huge potential to give 3x return at the end of this year ?
It would seem reasonable to find the biggest corrected coin in the first half of the year. Maybe Cardano or Tron will have a pretty big chance.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
EOS - a coin, which, as some analysts suggest, will be able to compete with Ethereum

In January, the airwaves cost $ 8, EOS now costs $ 8, the analogies are obvious.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
July 02, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
You might want to check out EXRN; extremely undervalued at the moment. It is not an ICO token; 70% of the total supply was airdropped last year and most of the airdroppers sold at that time so the price have been organic since then. It has a sidechain called EXRT... anyway you can just research it after the whitepaper has been released.
Activity: 29
July 02, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
Thank you for this discussion. It might help me a lot in crypto trading.
Activity: 336
July 02, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
In this market, if you buy now from the top 50 coins, it seems to me that by the end of the year, x3 should be made. All very much sagged and groped their bottom) Well
my favorite OCN NPSX NCash Odem Mrk
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
Altcoins are only valuable if they have an actual use case and the token economics make sense.

My favorite altcoin AMB is a utility token for a Swiss supply chain platform which is run by multi tiered decentralized master nodes and payouts for node operators are tied to the number of data "bundles" processed and stored each day.

So one of the ingenious things about AMB’s tokenomics is that while all the bundles are fixed at a USD price of $10 (to make adoption easier and consistent), the bundle price is actually paid in AMB based upon the current USD-AMB exchange rate. Therefore, even if you don’t have a node and are simply holding AMB, you are still holding the fuel for the entire AMB-NET. As the network grows, demand for the Nectar, which you hold, will also grow.

Another ingenious part of AMB’s network design is that every time a bundle is purchased, the network will automatically burn 5% of the AMB used to purchase the bundle. As mentioned above, as the network grows, demand for AMB will also grow as users will need it to purchase bundles. This growth in purchased bundles will subsequently increase the rate at which AMB is burned. So the more the network grows, the faster the burn rate is for AMB which will create scarcity. So you have this dichotomy where as the network grows not only will demand for AMB rapidly increase but at the same time, the supply of AMB will rapidly decrease due to more burning. As you’d learn in a basic econ class, an increased demand OR a decreased supply will lead to a price increase. But having both an increased demand AND a decreased supply happening simultanesouly can really cause a snowball into huge growth.

Quick breakdown:

-currently only $.24
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform upon launch
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors
-main net in July
-only $40mm market cap
-coin burn for each ownership challenge transaction

I think AMB is one of the most underrated and undervalued coins in all of crypto right now. All signs are pointing that it could soon become THE european/ western supply chain platform that could potentially handle many billions of dollars worth of products which will mean anybody who operates a node can retire off the passive income.
Activity: 52
July 02, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Talking about a coin with huge investment capabilities, you think of Nexty, Check it out here: https://nexty.io, I earnestly believe Nexty will triple its rate of internal return on investment within 6 months. It's the first blockchain project with a decentralized instant transfer protocol incorporated With Dual cryptocurrency confirmation mechanism.
Are you working or have you worked for this ICO ? Grin Grin
Activity: 52
July 02, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

Ziliqa
ICON

Will read about them and make some space in my bag to fill them up. Thanks for your suggestions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
basically shitcoin can turn up to 100x your money, but it can be a risk.
Activity: 49
July 02, 2018, 03:06:16 AM

Talking about a coin with huge investment capabilities, you think of Nexty, Check it out here: https://nexty.io, I earnestly believe Nexty will triple its rate of internal return on investment within 6 months. It's the first blockchain project with a decentralized instant transfer protocol incorporated With Dual cryptocurrency confirmation mechanism.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 03:04:29 AM
I invested into some altcoins that i believe would yield much if only i could hold and i have determined to hold them for as i am able to get my targeted project. Some of the altcoins in invested in are TRON, Ripple, ADA and recently, i invested into XYO and OMX. There are still others that worth investing in. This year is really the year of altcoins.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 02:57:37 AM
You predicted which coin will triple this year bitcoin ethereum litecoin or ripple so much anticipation as well as hope with us now bitcon are in the price range of 6000 dollars and ethereum price is about several hundred per ether Everyone wants that they will quickly rise again
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 02, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

Ziliqa
ICON

Pages:
Jump to: