Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin to HODL for 3x this year ? - page 3. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
This question a bit tricky i guess, cause we never know what coin will increase and what will decrease in price. But i have my own opinion about that, i think its save to buy lot of ether right now cause as you know ether have so many function today from selling and buying in real life and you can use it to participate in most ICO.
Now I know why you have numerous merits, cause you deserve it  Smiley I'm wandering to hold ETH or exchange it for alts.
July 02, 2018, 02:53:12 AM
buy ICON ( korean etherium ). surely it will give you more than 20X this year. its highly undervalued at this moment. also it is my biggest bag honestly. im also hoping it will give us huge returns this year.
You assigned me a new task. Will go through it and fill my bag up  Grin
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
July 02, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
This question a bit tricky i guess, cause we never know what coin will increase and what will decrease in price. But i have my own opinion about that, i think its save to buy lot of ether right now cause as you know ether have so many function today from selling and buying in real life and you can use it to participate in most ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
buy ICON ( korean etherium ). surely it will give you more than 20X this year. its highly undervalued at this moment. also it is my biggest bag honestly. im also hoping it will give us huge returns this year.
July 02, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
Which coin has the huge potential to give 3x return at the end of this year ?
Pages:
Jump to: