Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 21. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
Wanchain which recently added in binance. And credits (cs) its undervalued but once listed on bithumb or binance. Listing form were already submitted on binance for reviewing. And beta release will be out next week so take an eye on this project credits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
I don't recommend any new coins on kucoin... I was hit like 3 months ago when they had these huge campaigns. Right now kucoin is not that hit anymore, so the coins...
I see really good coins on IDEX.
I will consider the coins on decentralized exchanges when the bull run begins. Right now my cool coins are: MAN, REBL, CPChain
The ones I really trust are: Sys, strat, game...
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
All the alternate coins are cheap now. This includes bitcoin, ethereum and top 10 of the market. I thing ada/usd can make 5x.
Also my coins are zilliqa , eos and omg. And i can say telcoin and blockport both listed on kucoin!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

I used to believe that a similar indicator would be able to penetrate ETH, but now more inclined to sceptical vision of things. Time will tell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 23, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
I suggest you follow BetrBetting. At 15-20 cents, the price has risen to about 5-6 cents and the volume is very low. you have a chance to make 4-5x in just a few weeks. You can buy it through HitBTC, still only listed in HitBTC Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
I like the look of Oyster(PRL) atm. They have first mover advantage in their field.
There's going to be 1:1 PRL SHL airdrop on April 6th.
Also the mainnet is scheduled for launch in April as well.
I hope to see some significant gains on this coin in the near future.

This ^
Activity: 2
March 23, 2018, 02:42:28 AM
Pinkdate will be registered soon. will 5x imediatly
Activity: 219
Merit: 106
March 22, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
I like the look of Oyster(PRL) atm. They have first mover advantage in their field.
There's going to be 1:1 PRL SHL airdrop on April 6th.
Also the mainnet is scheduled for launch in April as well.
I hope to see some significant gains on this coin in the near future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 09:15:52 PM
Repux and auctus ez 5x when it is listed on legit exchanger. Reson :
Repux : not so much hype but the apps really helfull and beta test running already.
Auctus : they have 20 million hard cap and whitelisting pretty strict. The concept most like genesis vision. Genesis vision it self gives me 30x return and in my opinion auctus is gvt 2.0 they have attractive tournament now. Ico only 3 days 27 march - 31 march
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
Elixir is going down and down but for me this is just a silent before storm and in some time it will just easily get his ath and suprise everyone with it's price.
Activity: 107
March 22, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
We are talked about 100x not long ago). Nebulas in first half of the year can bring this profit I think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
Tron is releasing testnet in two weeks. We saw what happened to EOS when their testnet was release so this could be the same thing.
Both Tron and EOS release their main net Jun 1. I say both of them will do 5x or more in the next two months. While Tron can have a nice bump earlier..
I have both tokens and I also expect that they will start to grow very well.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 22, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
One thing to look at is which coins have fallen hardest during the recent slump. Once you've identified these, sift through them to find good coins that don't deserve to have fallen that far. One good example is NEM, which still hasn't recovered after the exchange theft that wasn't NEM's fault.
Activity: 103
March 22, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
Well "5x" is on the passive side.

I will list you the coins in which I see the highest potential for big gains.

Oyster Pearl (PRL) - Airdrop 6th april & mainnet launch in april.
Blockport (BPT) - Beta 1.0 launch THIS month, revolutionary exchange with fiat entrys, hybrid decentralized, super beginner friendly, more coins than coinbase, trading across multiple exchanges via blockport, follow & copy trades from experienced traders.
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - I dont know why so few people mention this project. Probably because its only on very small exchanges yet. But this coin has more potential than most of the top 10 coins. They plan to do 1 Million tx/s, Smart Contracts via natural language, AI checking for leaks in smart contracts to make sure that contracts are safe, connections to the chinese govermanet, one of the best teams in the whole crypto space, when it comes to AI the team has an absolute world class team.

During the next bull market we will see in my opinion a 10-50X for PRL + SHL (value of both coins combined), 10-100X for BPT, 50-1000X for MAN.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
Actually in analyzing the coin we can choose the coin that will get good potential in the future through project analysis and reading whitepapernya. if indeed the coin is suitable we can buy it
Activity: 518
March 22, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

That's the wrong kind of question to ask, because you are more likely to get burned from shillers and ill-advisers.
It's quite simple to think about but hard to implement: just look for a coin with promising potential from its solid tech and dedicated team. Leave out market speculation and some things will become fundamentally clearer. Take Multiversum for instance, as I continued to research into this tech I saw the utility of it being a disruptive technology in today's status quo.
I know its hard to do some research right now due to the amount of innovative projects that are coming out. I know there are scams, but once you get on this grind then some of the -5x coins start to falter and you start finding out about the really good ones. The hardest trick is finding this before the crowd gets in and the price goes up, but having an eye on activities on ANNs does help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
March 22, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
Elix, PRL, and LTC are a good bet to 5x +.

I agree on all 3 of them and i have them all Smiley

I only have Oyster Pearl from these 3 and I also think it will make 5x. Because it went 1/5 of price already. 5x is not enough for us now. We need 10x at least. Grin
Activity: 490
March 22, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
Coins that can give x5 are among those that have low capitalization and are currently in the accumulation phase. For example: Fuel
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Elix, PRL, and LTC are a good bet to 5x +.

I agree on all 3 of them and i have them all Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: