Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 16. (Read 16854 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
What were looking is the project that can do million of transaction per second and with low fees. Credits is the one who can do it, alpha release recorded 488k tps, beta release will prove it. And mainnet by june, so moon time on that month.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
April 14, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
AION
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:23:28 PM
According to my idea, I am a coin, which is a coin neo coin is a coin with a potential to experience a nice appreciation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:17:35 PM
bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 03:45:44 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

TRX is a safe investment with the launch of the mainnet. It will no longer be an ERC-20 token. The transactions are almost nothing and it's scalable, unlike eth.

OCN is partnered with TRX and offering massive adoption before the end of Q2. Theyll be integrated into Grab.

PRL - Just had an airdrop and is experiencing a dump. Buy but buy! The main net is coming soon and adoption will follow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
If your looking for good ico’s first do your homework.  Try to find an established development team starting a new project or re-branding an old project.  They have time tested results coded into a block-chain for everyone to inspect.  The block-chain must provide some tangible value for the long term success of any project.  That requires a strong community backing the coin.  Check all those things out.  Take your time and evaluate everything.  After you have done your due diligence try a few out. I went through such a process and found this one.  Marinecoin, MTC, began in 2013 and have just released the beta version of their current fair distribution ico model.  Artificial intelligence is used to automatically reward community members for promotional efforts as assigned by Jarvis, the AI engine.  Time dilution technology is being used so everyone has the same chance of gaining many MTC.  Check it out here   marineco.in/ico
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
Well currently we are in the dawn of the bull market so catching a 5x coin is not that hard. Because almost every alt coin is down by that much already and it would not be a surprise to see them return to their original value and even more. We should only hope for bull market to come as soon as possible. Rest will be easy. You will see 4x-5x coins everywhere.
Activity: 2
April 13, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
Marinecoin - You have heard of MTC yet? it is a potential ico, it is free but value increase continuously in the past days.It is time developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotome to the community. When you register the link marineco.in/ and do steps you will receive 20000 MTC for freeThey give 20000MTC free for you but you need sign up the link: marineco.in/ico and do steps.Now you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.in and get 20,000 MTC.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 12, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
I hope neo and pundix can do minimum x5 at the bull season, they are very cheap now I think, I collected from this prices and waiting for new rising times, I hope it comes soon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 12, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
It is not easy to predict which coins will grow 5x. You need to do your own research and evaluate project development perspectives. It is definitely worth considering investments in neo, deeponion.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
April 11, 2018, 04:03:38 PM
I am confident that NEO has an excellent potential this year. This coin can easily give us x5. I invested in this coin a very good amount of money.
I absolutely agree with you. NEO has a huge potential for growth in the future. In term I think he can do even more, than X5. No wonder that everything about it is talking.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 11, 2018, 03:57:25 PM
I am confident that NEO has an excellent potential this year. This coin can easily give us x5. I invested in this coin a very good amount of money.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

The surest coin for 5x growth will be deeponion in my opinion. This coin have the biggest potencial to achieve this. So if you canm, do it as soon as possible because later can be too late
Activity: 7
April 11, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
Marinecoin ! it is a free ICO but it’s really good. Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWhat if I tell you a free one?Marinecoin is one of the best free coins.They are giving away 9 billion coins. Each person will get 20.000 MTCs free But limit of 20,000 people only. So you must join soon. the link is : marineco.in/icoYou can sign up here  marineco.in/ico  and do some steps to get 20000 MTC free. it’s great. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotA free good coin marineco.in for 2018. Just sign up and earn 20,000 MTC by the link marineco.in/ico/They are free but they have a good project, they’re working very hard on an awesome project .sign up right now!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
According to my idea, neo is one of the rare coins that have the potential to make 4x for long term.
Activity: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
if someone wants to make money even in bad times, write me a message Smiley passive earn in crypto for free  Cheesy
Activity: 1358
April 08, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
Try to check in coinmarketcap research the coin that you like to invest maybe you can earn x5 profit of them but increasing in a few months that's impossible maybe hold for many years. I suggest one coin only which is AION they are currently developing their projects so this coin has potential increase you can earn x5 profit of this coin if you hold for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
April 07, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
It can be any coin, because the crypto currency is very unpredictable. As for me, even bitcoin can give us x5 this year. I believe in this coin and in its success.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 07, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
I think no top 100 coins will do 100x at all. They are not even recovered back to ath prices which is like 1.5x or something. But new ico projects may still release 100x making coins, ico business is still weird thing..
Pages:
Jump to: