Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin will 5x?? - page 27. (Read 16854 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
March 09, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
Some of my choice are for reference only, of course you learn and decide to invest your money:
1. WAVES - They have several projects up n running on their platform.  The team is doing a great job of development. Limited supply, most of it in circulation , so it is very easy to increase x5-6 in the next 6 months
2. ARK - Ark is going to see some high flux over the next 3 months as they just announced a successful connection to ETH and are working on connecting to several others as well
3. ADA - Cardano's special feature is that they use a completely different Proof-of-Stack (PoS) algorithm than all other cores using Proof-of-Work (Pow). ADA is the pioneer.
waves! it is 0.0006 now , people expectation could be realized soon.

just look at how the whole altcoins market ignore this sleeping giant. it makes the growth always explode. last time it moves from 0.0004 to 0.0009 so quick , don't miss the party in the next few weeks.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 09, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
now most of the market prices are declining and it seems there will be a lot of coins that have a chance to grow 5x. just call it ADA I think it will rise very high but I have not been able to mention it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
Cindicator (CND) is strongly undervalued on my opinion
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
nem
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
March 09, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
Some of my choice are for reference only, of course you learn and decide to invest your money:
1. WAVES - They have several projects up n running on their platform.  The team is doing a great job of development. Limited supply, most of it in circulation , so it is very easy to increase x5-6 in the next 6 months
2. ARK - Ark is going to see some high flux over the next 3 months as they just announced a successful connection to ETH and are working on connecting to several others as well
3. ADA - Cardano's special feature is that they use a completely different Proof-of-Stack (PoS) algorithm than all other cores using Proof-of-Work (Pow). ADA is the pioneer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
March 09, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
Nobody knows for real but I can try and take a stab at it. Right now the most undervalued coins in my portfolio are TenX, MGO, and Bancor. All were ICOs last year and I still have a decent amount of faith they can pull of their objectives, they are all different and all have a real use case.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
March 09, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

Go with the Ethereum in bulk purchase with in some months we can see this coins more than 1.3k USD back. Now the rate for this coin is around 700 USD and lesser than that.
Next coin is ripple. We are seeing this coin around 1 USD and sometime 80 cents only. Before this June we can see this coin more 3 USD per coin. Since its supported many centralized project. Many adopted the ripple as the crypto payment api.
Activity: 127
March 09, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
I'll give you a glimpse into my portfolio. Of course, do your own due diligence before investing.
My picks:

1) PRL - Finished testnet B is a blend of Iota and Eth
2) ELIX - Platform lending Testing phase
3) DeepOnion - Best community and low marketcap
4) IOTA - Tangle network will beat out Eth and BTC -- 0 Fees!
Activity: 10
March 09, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
Pages:
Jump to: