Pages:
Author

Topic: WHICH COIN WILL MAKE ME POOR, LOOKING FOR -1X! - page 6. (Read 24357 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Ucash, Ripple, Onion, Envion  - these are the ultimate shitcoins , invest in these if you are looking to lose money.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
You can buy some bitconnect coins, those are about as useful as a fork of shitcoin. Or just wait for ripple to rise up to $2 and buy loads of those, then watch it crash back down to 50 cents Cheesy ICOs with a hidden developer is also a bad investment. Without a public figure it can easily result in some type of exit scam resulting in a 100% loss. I think people will be more cautious now after the bitconnect scandal
This is the best post in this thread so far. Definitely invest in Bitconnect and the new Bitconnectx. I hear they have huge things planned in the roadmap for Bitconnectx. Unfortunately, there's some hillbilly lawmaker down in Texas that doesn't want everyone to make money though. So he banned it.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Excellent thread. I love it. Invest in the LoopX ICO. Hang on. You can't. They've already pulled an exit scam after collecting $4.5 million.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
Which coins will make me poor if I invest in them? Looking for serious coins within the top 100.

Buy ethereum classic. In short time it makes you a poor man and in long term it makes you cancer. ethereum is something like a sentetic drug everybody says it is cheap it is cheaper and whenever you buy it starts to kill you slowly.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Awesome post! Thank you! Smiley I'm going with ECOT - I think their wallet is already broken though!  Grin
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
Envion and XIOS: you cant find more shit than those 2.

Why would Envion be bad in long term? Plenty of people FUD around it, and I dont really know why.
Many of the ICOs follow a pattern:
Slight price increase at the beginning (Somebody dought EVN for 2$ at Token.Store)
Then the price drops.
Afterwards, the price continues as normal.
Also, Envion has to comply with plenty of regulations, as the company is based in Switzerland.
If they are really off grid, they can save the majority of the price of the power.
If not, they are "just" miners operating on cheap power.
So I cant see why their business model cant work out.

Never heard of XIOS though.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I would have said UCash, but it's already out of the top 100 Smiley

If you're looking for some serious losses, then panic trading is a better option than simply buying the worst coin. If you pick an awful and madly hyped project, you can jump in right at the top of the FOMO train, and then instead of cutting your losses, just hold as the price drops through the floor.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
You can buy some bitconnect coins, those are about as useful as a fork of shitcoin. Or just wait for ripple to rise up to $2 and buy loads of those, then watch it crash back down to 50 cents Cheesy ICOs with a hidden developer is also a bad investment. Without a public figure it can easily result in some type of exit scam resulting in a 100% loss. I think people will be more cautious now after the bitconnect scandal
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Which coins will make me poor if I invest in them? Looking for serious coins within the top 100.

Some that gained a lot in last few days. any coin can get you lose so as any coin can get you profit. You just need to time it out. Easiest to lose money is to buy it at ATH and then sell at bottom.  Doing opposite of that will get you profit.   But this is called a gambling.
Activity: 224
From the Top 100 list I really cannot see any coin going -1X unless something really strange happend like closing the project out due to regulations or a big scam coming up. Moreover I think many ICOs can go -1X, since the market is overflooded by them and some are even scams.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Haha this post is the most hilarious for very long time. I can give you clear bad coin: God damn gamecredits. It went full retard after crash, it keeps repeating same pattern. You can buy at top and lose money in a month Cheesy
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I do not understand why you want something like this but i can recommend you dogecoin because it has no future, if you invest you only lose and is funny like this post
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com

Haven't heard of them, will have to look into it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
www.positivebetting.com
This post is funny lol, I'm prob wrong but I'm gonna say eos

This is opinion based so you cant be wrong.
Activity: 49
This post is funny lol, I'm prob wrong but I'm gonna say eos
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

XVG. Buy it now and wait for it to drop back down to 600 again then sell. Then buy again at 800 and sell again at 6. Pretty simple. Seems to follow this pattern almost weekly as of late. If you're trying to lose money, that's the best way to do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Go with U.Cash, can't get any worse.
www.positivebetting.com

Pages:
Jump to: