Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coin Will you have your eyes on 2018? - page 4. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Why DOGE and Bcash?
Bcash is a crap and probably even scam.And Roger Ver is wierd psycho I wouldnt invest in his projects.
DOGE is just emptiness)
What's wrong with doge?
This is how if you do not have an inner stance, always put what others say.
I am someone who holds the doge up to now, nowadays doge is of no value compared to coin above $1.
Do you know what doge do in the next few years? No! Well, do not ever assume if you never know for sure the reality in the future.

Doge and bcash things are the most obvious garbages of the coin sector. Everybody knows this and then there is no reason to claim that they could even be good investments in the future. No matter what, I never put my money in garbages, even though I know it will make 10x this year.

I advice you to watch ethereum this year. I expect many big things from ethereum.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Тhe coins I think will be worth this year are:
-Litecoin
-Monero
-Neo
-Cardano
-Ripple
-MIOTA
-Bitcoin Cash

We will see it  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
NEO, IOTA, ETH
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
UBQ (this could be huge)
XVG
LTC
SC
NEO
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
From their list the best options are DeepOnion and Raiblocks, Doge and Bcash are very risky, and it is more a blind bet by the technical aspects.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

Have you watched over any 10 coins?
I hold some coins in the list you write, doge, xrp, and eth.
In the next few months we will see its development. Right now they're bleeding.
If you want to invest, do not listen to what people say to you, believe in yourself

Why DOGE and Bcash?
Bcash is a crap and probably even scam.And Roger Ver is wierd psycho I wouldnt invest in his projects.
DOGE is just emptiness)
What's wrong with doge?
This is how if you do not have an inner stance, always put what others say.
I am someone who holds the doge up to now, nowadays doge is of no value compared to coin above $1.
Do you know what doge do in the next few years? No! Well, do not ever assume if you never know for sure the reality in the future.
Activity: 232
Currently I am looking into Crowdholding and their YUPIE.

They have a working beta platform since April, great team and they are at 87% toward their hardcap of 1 million USD.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have big hopes about waves and icons. Really great project and really undervalued now.
I heard icon can make 30xxx and more  this year.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

take a look at this coin dude:

1. NEM
2. NEO
3. Qtum

beside 10 coin that you already mention in above, i think u must watch how great this 3 coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Lisk for sure because of their rebranding in feb

KMD because they have a finished product and its just the matter of time until they release it.

LRC because their protocol should be up and running smoothly by the end of feb

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

Can we add Nem,Trx,UTK,Dent in your portfolio because i believe they have different project but developers are really great. i read those whitepaper and found out that they will release their project this Quarter 1 and Quarter 2. you can check on coinmarketcal.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

well as for me, of all the coins listed above I will chose Ripple (XRP) due to its unique features which I supposed will create much demand for it. Nevertheless,  Electronium (ETN) is also another great prospect to watch.

although is true but let us look how ripple will take us to another different level but for i think deepOnion is more reliable.
Activity: 308
I am going to concentrate in the coins I invested in mainly
Appcoin
Capacity which has already given me x10 gain
Micromoney
Genesis vision
Storm also x10 gain
Cashaa
Qtum
 Also worth mentioning is kin, ins,ethlend and the coins occupying the first ten spot on coinmarketcap.i am still  not convince about electroneum though
Activity: 938
Merit: 0

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

well as for me, of all the coins listed above I will chose Ripple (XRP) due to its unique features which I supposed will create much demand for it. Nevertheless,  Electronium (ETN) is also another great prospect to watch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I will give majority of my support to bitcoin investment but maybe I'll try other alts such as ethereum and NEM but only few percentage because I am still more into bitcoin as I believe it's market will continue rising and making some investment will give high return. The demand in bitcoin makes me more interested as I see a lot of peopke are turning into crypto currencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
My eyes will be on TRX I buyed at 450 satoshi and I am waiting for big pump in next month, after 2 months or after 1 month gonna have coin burn, also very big news they ll anounce in next month..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
poa.network
a coin you all will talk about very soon  Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Me:

-Solaris (XLR) (privacy coin, has been pumping lately but when they implement zerocoin protocol on the 20th, watch out!); and
-Copico (XCPO) - this thing is only starting!

But as always, diversify your portfolio, and make sure you hold some BTC!

Hopefully 2018 shall be a good year!

-Knightly
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
People here are all shilling the top coins.

Where you should be looking is sub-100 or sub-50 CMC rankings at least.

The smaller coins are the ones that have the most potential for growth.

That's why you should see what functions the top coins have, and find small coins that do this exceptionally well:

*SHIFT: Better coin than rank 70 substratum - working product, not just hype: they even have their website built on their platform!!! Unfortunately, no marketing or ICO. They are planning a 6 month marketing campaign though. I would invest before this thing goes x10.

*Xtrabytes: Revolutionary coin. This thing could easily jump 100 spots in CMC, when you realize what it is. Holy cow. Do your own research, and BUY BUY BUY!

*SpectreCoin: Makes Verge look like total garbage (and it is), and could easily be a Monero Competitor.

*OysterPearl: This prediction of mine already came true - x10 coin within the last week. It is a IOTA+smart contract platform, and lets people donate their processing power. Anyways, probably not the best time to buy, but keep your eye on it.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
I'll be following;

IOTA
Verge
Stellar Lumens
Dogecoin
Neo
Rebellious
Pages:
Jump to: