Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coin Will you have your eyes on 2018? - page 5. (Read 1011 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 43
I'm pretty sure 2018 will be the year of Monero and Raiden Network.

I'm gonna check back into this thread at the end of 2018 to see everyone's picks and see how we all did.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Power Ledger (solar and battery microgrid tech all the way!)
Siacoin
enigma
QSP
AGI when it arrives
but today is all about

TRON
TRON .. Yes get ready for the jump to hyperspace as this entertainment based video and game decentralised gets added to 3 more exchanges today to Wednesday and a new game gets released in its platform.

Anyone who doesn't know Tron..
here is one small aspect of what they are doing:

"As stated in the whitepaper, Tron’s goal is to create a worldwide free content entertainment ecosystem. They plan to accomplish this by cutting out the giant corporate “middle men” and putting all the profit earning potential back into the content creator’s hands. This means that when a user of the TRON protocol creates content, let’s say for example, a video, they can upload it directly to the TRON blockchain and get paid directly for how viral their video gets. Each upvote, like, clap, view that their video gets, they will receive direct compensation for, without the need of large companies like Youtube cutting into creator profits. The worldwide community on the TRON protocol will decide what it deems worthy of success, without the problem of censorship or corporate control looming over the heads of creators"

Activity: 83
My top picks for 2018:

1. Oyster Pearl
2. Xtrabytes
3. XSpec
Activity: 242
Merit: 110
The lower cap coins are where your going to find your high multipliers such as x10, x20 etc

my moneys on:

RCN Ripio Credit Network
BMC Blackmoon Crypto

Both have great teams and a massive following, read the white paper and you will see if they hit their goals they will explode!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I'm watching these coins (and I'm buying also)

- IOTA
- Stellar Lumens
- Verge
- Bitcoin Cash
- Zcash
- Ethereum
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
ETH its a good coin, stabilize and always grow up. XRB grow up so fast but i dont know about this coin. Maybe ripple good choice for this year 2018 trend up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
My prediction for Oyster Pearl already came true.

Now I'm predicting SpectreCoin (should be easily top 50, since it is better than Verge the trashcoin in terms of privacy technology) and Xtrabytes (dark horse coin that could revolutionize all of blockchain - it is currently growing steady, but I think very very undervalued),

and of course SHIFT! SHIFT could easily take 100+ spots in the market cap.
Activity: 154
Magic is real
I have many different coins in my wallet and I keep track of everything. Some have not yet been added to the stock exchanges or received after the ICO. But of those that are already traded, I would single out
AION
AirSwap
PowerLedger
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
my pick for 2018 is this: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 112
Activity: 280
minexcoin
ether
ripple
tron
and waiting for launching swissborg
Activity: 37
NEO, REQ, ICX, XRB have huge potential in 2018.
Activity: 56
Why did you list down BCash, and also DOGE. DOGE is no longer being developed by the development team if I'm not mistaken. Also, what do Viuli and Ember set out to do? Never heard of them before, mind sharing some info regarding these coins?

Doge has devs you are mistaken there, you can go to reddit on doge subreddit ask community if you have any questions.  Other than that you can check github. They may not have many devs but some are active. Other than that doge is simply fun currency that you may want to have.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
my top 3 altcoins for 2018:
1. Monaco
2. Request Network
3. ETHLend
Activity: 238
Why did you list down BCash, and also DOGE. DOGE is no longer being developed by the development team if I'm not mistaken. Also, what do Viuli and Ember set out to do? Never heard of them before, mind sharing some info regarding these coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
For ripples and ethereum already in my portfolio. I think this year is the time for the old coins, see xrb has become a monster and has reached the top 20 in cmc. I have also seen doge, iota, nem and maybe this will be interesting and potentially in this year.
Activity: 56
New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

Have you watched over any 10 coins?
Hi,
Electroneum, Ripple, Raiblocks, XP, Doge are the few coins from above listed have huge profit returns in the 2018. Smiley  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I don't get it why electrum,? Could you collaborate? I mean they even ask me to register in order to use their wallet. I don't think why is that so I went to register and guess what it doesn't allow me to register even, I get it they promote it as mobile cryptocurrency but they don't have some standard things for me. Could you shred some light?
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I have bought some coins on binance, including BRD, POWR, ELF and TNT, I will keep my eyes on these coins on 2018, I think they are very promising not only they have been listed on big exchanges, but also for the powerful dev team and the communities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
I go all in coin that has great potential like Ethlend, PINCOIN, SWISSBORG.

But my portfolio with be more on PINCOIN.
Great team. great community with unlimited opportunity.
There is so much rewarding system in PINCOIN not just increasing in value.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
New year greetings and love for everyone, as long as the blockchain technology is so popular, new year may be new cryptosystems, but new year will keep my coins in view -

1) Deep Onion (ONION)
2) Raiblocks (XRB)
3) XP (XP)
4) Ripple (XRP)
5) Ethriam (ETH)
6) Electronium (ETN)
7) Ember (EMB)
Cool Viuli (VIU)
9) Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10) DOGE

Have you watched over any 10 coins?
Hi,
Electroneum, Ripple, Raiblocks, XP, Doge are the few coins from above listed have huge profit returns in the 2018. Smiley  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: