Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins brought you massive losses? - page 2. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
November 02, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
None of them gave me massive losses because I was careful enough and sold on time. Now I am ready to re-invest, since I see that there is quite a perspective next year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 01, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
The biggest losses were with TRON, ETH for all the time they are with the drawdown of the market brought big losses
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
Verge is one coin that brought me a lot of losses, granted I did buy the coin at the worst possible time to buy coins and then the price of the coin started crashing and just when I thought there was going to start to be some kind of increase in the coin the hacks started, there were two in the space of two months and that really affected the price of the coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
some big coin is indeed promising then submitted a loss in quite some time. but that's not too made a problem because of course, it could still be awaited to rise in next time. as I started to purchase some crypto results from a low value I think the downturn a few months ago not to be serious to worry about.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
uhm probably AXPIRE lol, blindly bought it to be honest that was my bad and will never do that again. should deeply research more
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
The coin that give me massive loss is Bitdegree. Even though I just received it only as a bounty payment, The amount when I receivef it is more than 2k usd.  I was not able to sell it at peak price because I dont know how to use a decentralized exchange during that time so I waited it to be listed in a centralized exchange to be sold. When I sold it is less than 600 usd.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
A friend of mine bought a lot of TRX and It was valued a lot in the peak time, after seeing that he bought a lot more TRX at a high price, then market crashed. The loss is not a lot and he is still holding it. Hope he can see his lambo days soon.
At least he didn't made a mistake of selling his coins when the coins were very cheap, however if he wants to earn a fortune by investing in cryptocurrencies he didn't make him sell any kind of favor by buying a coin when it was so expensive, it is repeated a lot that you need to buy low and sell high but people do this because it's the truth and yet people still buy at very high prices and yet they hope to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 119
XRP
TRX
Activity: 168
Centra
Xvg
ethereum
Activity: 60
That is a simple question, all depending on when you brought and sold.  Look at all the people who got bitcoin when it was on a tear, up to 19K people though it would not stop.  Coinbase was opening 100,000 accounts a day.  Someone's riches is always someone's losses
Activity: 137
All the top 10 coins i am holding brought me loss
But i am still going to hodl for profit
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Ignis, my assets are in -59%
Unikoin Gold, my assets are in -54%
Debitum, my assets are in -29.4%

But anyway, i'm still holding it until now, so it can't be say that i lost my money yet, i'm just hoping that the price of my assets will back to my buying price, and what i do while waiting for it is buying more assets on the lower price.

Oh same with NXT, Ignis. I bought NXT for the IGNIS bonus but it suddenly drop. I managed to cut my losses, but  I am still at a big loss.  Grin  Now, with Ignis, same situation. Recently, its THC that dd to my losses LOL Hope it can recover , I am on -65 % already.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Dear bitcoin community,

Because there are no gains without losses, I decided to open this thread in the hope that I could also learn from your mistakes when you chose the wrong coins in which to invest your money.

For example, I invested in December 2017 and I lost my money in following coins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

The only coin that brought me profit was NEO.

But what about you? What are the coins in which you lost your money?

profit in terms of what?

in USD?

well if you organise your live according to the USD you then have indeed a problem, there are people that have fixed themselves among a bunch of cryptocurrencies and run only those. will be the future i assume.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
Dear bitcoin community,

Because there are no gains without losses, I decided to open this thread in the hope that I could also learn from your mistakes when you chose the wrong coins in which to invest your money.

For example, I invested in December 2017 and I lost my money in following coins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

Ignis, my assets are in -59%
Unikoin Gold, my assets are in -54%
Debitum, my assets are in -29.4%

But anyway, i'm still holding it until now, so it can't be say that i lost my money yet, i'm just hoping that the price of my assets will back to my buying price, and what i do while waiting for it is buying more assets on the lower price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
All the coins I got after Jan is all down big time. All coins I got in December seems to doing well. So it's not about choice but time of investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Dear bitcoin community,

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

I'm glad never invested too much on more altcoins. I have Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and more. I invested just a little that just bring me a little profit but with a good choice and decision brings me much more profit in all. I think and I remembered ETC losing it on trading but on my investment lost just a few on Bitcoin after dropping 20%. But I think most of my investments brings so much too me and I'm lucky.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Both coins and tokens that brought me most losses i have also learned a lot from those experiences
Example I bought TRX during a pump which then dumped and dnt realize the previous value meaning I am still in loss.
Same thing with 'status coin' I jumped on it crypto 0.5x
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
In early December of 2017, I bought a coin NXT 500 USD (hoping to get airdrop ignis in January 2018). At this time my money remaining 40 USD.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Use stop losses) I've lost a lot of money on trading, but not coins brought me loses, but exactly I did it. The same with you and anybody else.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Well, I bought them same like you but I still holding it so I never loss anything. I have my own strategy to my coins that I bought last year and never sell yet. I will try my luck next year, so better watch out for the future of our coins.
Pages:
Jump to: