Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins brought you massive losses? - page 3. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I haven't any coins brought me a massive losses because I always monitored my coins, specially the movement of its pricing. Also, before I invest in any coins, I read first its strength, position in the market and how much time will return my investment. These are the factor I consider before investment so that I don't have any losses in investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
for me ripple was a disaster. but I am to be blamed for it coz without understading fundamentals i delved into it. if you ask me today, I would have never invested in ripple. shit happens   Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I got stuped in my ass bl XRP...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I invested some coins because of the effort of team to bring up the coin still they are trying some stopped completeley
Dimcoin - Still they are doing effort ( Holding )
CDT (Blox) - Invested while platform release still no postitive news even lost 50% of investment
POSTOKEN - Great concept in ethereum Proof of Staking From past 1 month dev noit responding to community so coin dumping.
EDT- Worst investment i ever done ( Etherdelta token)
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
Substratum and Wabi. Got in at sub at $1.40 to $1.50. It has been under a dollar since late Jan and is currently under 40 cents. Got in on wabi at $1.70 to $2.00 and is currently at 80 cents. I'm just hodling now and waiting for altcoin season/bull run to start. I believe in both projects long term.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
EOS, Cardano, Stellar, NEO, OmiseGO, VeChain, and IOTA are the ones that I have made significant losses (20-30%) so far.

But I am buying more the more they drop.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
The biggest loss was a few years ago when I invested in Beonpush. Later they created their own BeonPushCoin. The most disappointing scam ever. Never buy this coin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
A friend of mine bought a lot of TRX and It was valued a lot in the peak time, after seeing that he bought a lot more TRX at a high price, then market crashed. The loss is not a lot and he is still holding it. Hope he can see his lambo days soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Personally, I have lost money on such coins:
Stratis, Nem, Ethereum Classic, Eidoo.
And the coin on which I lost the most money is, of course, the king of all currencies - Bitcoin
And how exactly did you lost that money? Because it is kind of difficult to lose money with bitcoin after all in the previous year the price went up, did you invested when the prize was getting out of control? Because if that was the case then that was your mistake after all it was very clear that such a growth was impossible to sustain for the long term.
Activity: 136
Dear bitcoin community,

Because there are no gains without losses, I decided to open this thread in the hope that I could also learn from your mistakes when you chose the wrong coins in which to invest your money.

For example, I invested in December 2017 and I lost my money in following coins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

The only coin that brought me profit was NEO.

But what about you? What are the coins in which you lost your money?

no need to buy coins for them...if you want to earn good money it is better to invest in ICO. Coins to buy on them is not a good idea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Dear bitcoin community,

Because there are no gains without losses, I decided to open this thread in the hope that I could also learn from your mistakes when you chose the wrong coins in which to invest your money.

For example, I invested in December 2017 and I lost my money in following coins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

Talking from December 2017, this is a very small time period for calculating your P&L (Profit & Loss).
Over the long term, my biggest gainers are NEO (as I purchased during Antshares ICO), RPX, ETH and few others.

ALTs which gave me massive losses are SIA, XVG, STRAT.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Labcoin make me the biggest lose in my crypto life. Because labcoin is totally a scam, and take away a lot of money.

For me, I lost about 50 bitcoin.
Activity: 134
I've lost a lot of money in crypto nxt, on December 25th I bought nxt with the highest price of 29.66 idr / nxt, after that the market fluctuated, I think nxt will get better again, the price will strengthen and go back up, so I keep it, month february no signs nxt will improve, I finally sell at the price of 3.033idr / nxt. even until now nxt never returned to the price where I bought on December 25, 2017 it. And even now it's 1.855idr / nxt, maybe at that time the coin is in the pump, so it will never return to that price again.
Activity: 280
Well, I think you are not quite right , if you do not sell them the losses you brought . Since the new year the market was in correction of many of the coins were in decline , so you should wait the recovery of the market and sell at the best price . This opportunity is sure to be

The way will make us lose is selling the asset when the price goes lower from the buying price.
If we are holding and waiting for the price up, i am sure that the price will recover again.
Activity: 602
March 15, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
I bought ETC and now price fall down twice. Can you imagine I lose 50 percentages of my initial savings! Shocked
But I still believe in crypto currency. Today price of BTC, for example, attract me a lot! If I have some free money, I put it into crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 07:49:05 PM
Dear bitcoin community,

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dogecoin
IOTA
NEM

Right now the stupidest decisions was to buy Bitclave tokens when it was at 0,3$ per token, right now its value is completely shattered.
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 07:21:09 PM
Currently, I have not invested in many cryptos, but I draw experience that the coin in the top 10 if the investment in the long term at least one year will not suffer losses, while investment in altcoins or ICO capacity Losses will be high due to the dependence on Bitcoin and Ethererum. The INS is crypto that made me lose more than 50% of its assets when investing in it.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 15, 2018, 07:16:30 PM
Personally, I have lost money on such coins:
Stratis, Nem, Ethereum Classic, Eidoo.
And the coin on which I lost the most money is, of course, the king of all currencies - Bitcoin
Activity: 42
March 15, 2018, 07:12:41 PM
Keep your chins up guys. Keep your faith in good projects and the rewards will come.
Good things ahead for OMG, ZRX, DCR, NEO and don't be surprised if Stellar drops a big announcement soon.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 12:38:40 AM
Last year, I have suffered a lot of losses by trading bitcoin. I mainly traded bitcoin. It is also a source of income for me. I have also gained bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: