Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins did you have in your wallet? - page 4. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
For niw I have bitcoin and eth. Both shows good performance in the market, although at times there are price drop but still bith manages to recover. I think both are good options in cryptocurrency and can give you profit.
Activity: 112
Right now i do hold 5 coins like btc ,eth, ltc,xrp,neo. most of the my coin pick moto is long term so i am not hurrry and panic about my hodl coin i know in future all the price will be double . i am looking forward to it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
For now I only have bitcoin In my wallet. I try to focuss Invest in bitcoin because alt coin are continue to down especially when btc price down and I think hold btc is easier to get profit because btc price is faster increases than altcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.

Sometimes day-trading with smaller altcoins can bring even much more money than in the case when you deal with top-alts. However, I prefer the coins I do believe into - Ethereum, NEO, IOTA, Qtum, Monero.
Activity: 9
In my wallet, there is ETH only. But I think I will invest my money to buy BTC some days. But, I think ETH is growing very fast today. So, I think I will invest more in ETH rather than other coins.
Activity: 560

At first, I collected my portfolio from the top 100 of the Crypto currency at the coinmarket, but I saw that the guys are doing X10 on the crypto currency, whose capitalization is very small, so I decided to try it myself, for the month of January, + 40% to the deposit, now the situation that all albtkoins are falling, but you just need to wait
Activity: 308
The coin I hold: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, IOTA, BCH and XRP.
Activity: 182

I usually have ethereum in my wallet. Then I have wepower dovu and cardano. I am thinking of increasing my investments in these times
Activity: 41
For niw I have bitcoin and eth. Both shows good performance in the market, although at times there are price drop but still bith manages to recover. I think both are good options in cryptocurrency and can give you profit.
Activity: 588
I have many different coin now and i wait 1 or 2 month for bulish market and then sell it. But for long term investment i chooce these.coin : ETH, ADA, NEO, NANO, DASH, OMG. In my opinion all these coin will continue growing in every years.
Activity: 420
I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.
I have a lot of coin from reward bounty.
I do not need to mention all.
which I remember I have XRP, WAVES, LTC and others.
I use for short term just for quick profit.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
And why do you need this information? It seems to me that this will not be entirely correct, many people now keep coins in their wallets, for which they risked and paid a lot of money for this information. And here everything is simple, he took everything. This is not done.
Activity: 560

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I have a lot of altcoin, one of them, a coin you have.
I think I can benefit in the short term with a new cheaper altcoin. yes, just waiting for a few months I can sell it. this is what I plan with the knowledge I have.
Activity: 546
i only have a few amount of ethereum in my wallet, and trying to collect more as long as eth is in the deep, because i believe that sooner or later eth will pump and grow in the 3rd quarter of this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Actually I'm miner for long term holding. Before I just hold only the coins with big market cap such as BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and XMR.
But now I'm holding quite a lot to minimize the risk: 70% of my portfolio spread on BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR, LTC, and the rest are XRP, ADA, NEO, EOS.
At this dump time, I'm quite skeptical on market, and I'm thinking about investing on some ICOs, I feel it's safer than trading this time.
copper member
Activity: 140
Bitcoin for long term. ETC for buying tokens
Activity: 16
DGPT is one altcoin that i'm a huge fan of. Very promising business with first mover advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
ETH, NEO, LTC, PIVX, NEM. I've bought some of the coins for a long time ago and they already brought me a profit. But now we need to be extra careful because of the f**king correction.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
OMG, Bitcoin!!! What's wrong? The price went downwards and reaches under $9,000.. not good for a invester like me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I am holding following coins in my Wallet BTC,ETH,LTC,XPR,XLM,ADA,NEO & three more coins.I am very optimistic to get higher return in upcoming months from my coins.Some coins i am doing day trading and also getting profit.Yesterday i increased my investment as prices are low good opportunity to add some strong background coins.I know that in the end of 2018 ROI would be higher than my expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: