Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins did you have in your wallet? - page 5. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
I have some coins that I get from bounty campaign but from those coins do not have a market yet. Therefore, the coins that I have just so my collection of horns. it is a pity my coins are worth nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I have got a lot of coins in my wallet, some of the coins are high potential and others are valueless. These coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Verge, Litecoin, Steller, ADa, Neo, and Dogecoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Besides BTC this is my list of coins:

SCS
DGB
XRP
Zec
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
There are several types of altcoins in my personal wallet, it includes some eth and also other altcoin. I will continue to hold them until the next few months because now I see prices in the market are in turmoil.
Activity: 3
Sold everything to BTC, then pulled out.  Ready to jump back in at the low (hopeful low), ride BTC some, then evaluate the alts again...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have a lot of coins. It's always hard for me to choose something concrete. Too many tempting ideas. Too many new developments and successful projects. Coins Top 10 is always good. But big money in my opinion is made on new coins.

That's true. But in newcoming altcoins or very fresh coins you have to choose the time when you escape from the positions. Because as high they fly from the beginning as low and quick they dump in very short term.

The coins that have to be in the wallet are:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. NEO
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have a lot of coins. It's always hard for me to choose something concrete. Too many tempting ideas. Too many new developments and successful projects. Coins Top 10 is always good. But big money in my opinion is made on new coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Which Coins did you have in your wallet? There are some coins that I have in my wallet myetherwallets are coin pindex, nami, ITC, Matrix ai network and I am still waiting for the coin division of bitcoin atom, Credits, LevelNet, Blend and denaro which I have completed the task.
Activity: 550
well i only have etherium because i'm new to this.
Activity: 84
I have quite a lot , because I have account on kucoin and they pay you every month  an interest in altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Too many coins I have in my wallet, and because of that I make it too hard to keep track and trade good. I don't think I made the best decision, and now I look to exit some bags at a loss which sucks but necessary to learn these painful lessons.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I have BTC, etherium, doge and bitcoin LIZA (only yoBit exchange, gives 10% daily, but value constantly decreases). Else I have many many diferrently coin, in the hope of their rapid growth.
Activity: 190
I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.

I only have in my wallets the following coin.

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. ETN
4. DNO

I hope to get more when able.
Activity: 243
I don't have any coins yet on my wallet because I just did start recently. I'm still searching and studying about what coins to pursue.
Me too I dont have any coins and tokens of my wallet.But when time comes I would have my tokens and coins after the ICO project that I've prepared to joined.I know it will happen soon thats why i'm willing to wait.
Activity: 83
I don't have any coins yet on my wallet because I just did start recently. I'm still searching and studying about what coins to pursue.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Neo Ethereum Litecoin and Ripple, I think they are the best coins and i'm obliged to have them. During this time they have a strong community that's equally struggling to raise the popularity of 'the four'. Their community has been able to encourage them to advance as the best-kept altcoin on stage kripto to compete.
Actually today i'm sad because the market was hit by a red disaster (blood flood).
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Right now I am in short term trading and also shorting my Bitcoins on Bitmex. Such market is usually good for day or short term trading. At present my Portfolio consists of LBC, EDO, TRX and ARDR. On ARDR and TRX I am going for an investment period of 4-5 months.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
These are the coins I am very bullish on this year, Ethereum, ICON, Boscoin, NEO and BTC. I think I can add one or two to the list but I am very bullish on these project and looking to hold them for long. I like Bluzelle and Enigma because of the quality of both team
Activity: 98
i've been holding XRP in my wallet for a long time and for the future because i think XRP's idea is so smart and high applicability Wink
Activity: 459
I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.
Yes, I have 4 coins in my wallet. I have NEO, BTC, ETH and LTC. These are big coins and I think the next 3 days will be a good time to sell them all. I bought them when the price was very cheap, 5 minutes ago. And the market is on the upward trend and I'm going to get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: