Pages:
Author

Topic: which coins have more potential than bitcoin. - page 6. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
A good coin is not all about transaction speed, it need many good factors to become a good coins. About transaction speed, Zilliqa is a great competitor to Nano.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
What do you think about XRB?
I don't think that XRB will overtook bitcoin's spot in the near future. Though we can say that for now bitcoin is not profitable when you invest on it due to the recent crash but in the long run it is still the people's choice in the crypto world.
Activity: 294
November 26, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
I don't know much about XRB, and doing up to 7000 transactions every second is incredible, but for some coin recommendations, riplle and stellar are things that need to be considered, for future potential, but will not exceed the potential of bitcoin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
ripple has been on the roll this year, ripple could overtake bitcoin anytime soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 26, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
it is an extraordinary thing, but to compete with bitcoin, it takes a long time to match the ranking in the cryptocurrency, though, it does not rule out the possibility that XRB will be one of the best
Activity: 159
November 25, 2018, 08:40:05 PM
When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threatens the dominance of the Bitcoin market in the future. Here I am talking about Nano (XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this level can increase over time and can even compete with Visa. The secret behind this is block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed very quickly. This transaction speed allows Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for the Bitcoin pre-encoding market.

What do you think about XRB?
Pages:
Jump to: