Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins should Bittrex support? Week 3 - Round 1 - page 6. (Read 12560 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
+1

APP   AbGGTuYNGA5d4bboYGJwX5Cce6uy1B7RDr
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Just sent in my vote fro BeliCoins (BELI). As far as innovation is concerned it is pretty innovative as well. How? Well let's just say it has a different target market than most usual coins do. BTW heard BELI placed 3rd last week. But was not included? I hope they ain't shittin with the voters. And that this ain't no fixed voting where winners are already pre-selected despite what appears on the vote results.
Activity: 43
MED certainly fits the bill for innovative

Just for those that are not aware MED is a hybrid scrypt+sha256 algorithm, now you may be asking how does that work?

Your sha256 speed is limited by the amount of cpu power you have creating a niche for usb asics to mine and actually be profitable. with 4 usb antminers I earn about $10 a day. While with bitcoin I would only get $0.60 a day.

+1
Activity: 1
Gooo BELI!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
MED certainly fits the bill for innovative

Just for those that are not aware MED is a hybrid scrypt+sha256 algorithm, now you may be asking how does that work?

Your sha256 speed is limited by the amount of cpu power you have creating a niche for usb asics to mine and actually be profitable. with 4 usb antminers I earn about $10 a day. While with bitcoin I would only get $0.60 a day.
Activity: 7
add  CGA
Activity: 28
I dont't see SHACoin and Carpediem. Also Maki..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
vote for ECC
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Q2C, BELA, and MZA are now live
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
We're looking to add coins based on community demand as well as coins which contribute novel innovations to crypto-coin technology.  

This is our third iteration of the community poll.  While we reserve the right to launch any coin for any reason, having a strong showing in the poll is sure to get you launched.  Our architecture allows us to launch coins and markets quickly and we've got a few additional tricks up our sleeves coming in the next 2 weeks to help market new coins.

Please vote or nominate your favorite coins for the poll.  If you are a coin developer and would like to state your case for why you should be listed in bittrex.com, please contact me directly.  

To recap, we support:
  • BTC
  • LTC
  • EAC
  • DOGE
  • VTC
  • PPC
  • IFC
  • MEOW
  • WDC
  • FTC
  • ICN