Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019? - page 13. (Read 29488 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 04:52:31 PM
I am very little interested in what the majority buy, because the majority, as usual, makes erroneous actions, the majority of people are subject to propaganda and unfair advertising, which is poured on them from all sides. As for me, about three months ago I made a successful investment in a not too well-known project, at the moment I consider it one of the most successful and promising projects in the real estate industry. This is the Swiss project of Etheera. Over the last three months, the amount of profit I received from an investment in an ETA token was about 500%.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 10, 2019, 01:27:54 PM
There are many crypto coins in the market to buy and this is the real time as the bear market is running so you get the every coin in very low price. For 2019 I suggest you one crypto that is BNT the Bancor Network Token which is very stable coin in the bear market also. So, buy this coin and you will get the benefit in the next bull like the ETH coin.
I think that the number and name of the most requested coins has not changed. This is indicated by the capitalization ratings of the cryptocurrency market. In the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, no one wants to risk.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 10, 2019, 12:39:54 PM
There are many crypto coins in the market to buy and this is the real time as the bear market is running so you get the every coin in very low price. For 2019 I suggest you one crypto that is BNT the Bancor Network Token which is very stable coin in the bear market also. So, buy this coin and you will get the benefit in the next bull like the ETH coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 12:15:53 PM
a lot of good projects and altcoins are very cheap now. I advise NEM and NEO. they can greatly increase your deposit
It seems to me that first of all you need to pay attention to the top twenty of the coins rating. But for me, everything is preferable to ethereum, stellar and NEO ..
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
January 10, 2019, 08:06:09 AM
Stakenet (XSN) is defs that shows a huge amount of potential and one to keep an eye on. Here’s why:

• They invented TPoS which is arguably the best offline staking solution.
  • They were the first POS/MN coin to implement Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network
  • They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and publish a guide so anyone could try
  • They have confirmed integration with Ledger and Xeeda wallets for Cold Staking
  • They formed a partnership with Litecoin Foundation to develop Lightning Network - https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/
  • They launched their Cloud Staking platform supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis currently with more on the way
  • They launched their Masternodes as a Service platform which they setup, maintain and update your MN for you. It is a trustless service so you keep your collateral safely in your own wallet
  • They launched Masternode monitoring and RSB services.

Now that was all 2018 and was to lay the foundation for what’s coming this year. They just released their roadmap for 2019 and its awesome:

https://stakenet.io/roadmap/

The next release is going to be their Multi-currency Light Wallet which is going to be special. Their MN network is going to host all the Blockchains so the wallet doesn’t need too, you interact with the Blockchains by signing Lightning Invoices. This keeps the wallet lightweight as it only needs to hold your private keys so can be put on any device.

https://medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105

The next thing is their DEX which is also run via the MN network and utilises their Lightning Swap tech. This will mean P2P trading, straight from wallet to wallet, not having to trust a third party with your funds. They also have Frank Amato helping with the design to make sure it is fully featured exchange that has everything a pro trader would need.

They have even more coming as well like privacy features, CCPoS  and Dapps hosting. They also have their own Hardware Division which is also going to be bringing new and unique products to market.

The big picture here is that they have a hell of a lot of potential, their Lightning Swap tech alone is game changing. For example a retailer accepts BTC but you have LTC you can pay no problem, the Lightning Swap tech will convert your LTC for you as you make the payment to BTC for the retailer. Oh and the best part is that every services running on the MN network will collect fees for providing the services and all of those fees go back to the MN holders. So for example all the trading fees from the DEX get paid back to MN holders, this provides MNs multiple revenue streams for passive income.

Stakenet are a top tier project with a low tier market cap of around $7M, even going to $14M Mcap is 100% gain and that's still laughably low for what they have already achieved let alone what's to come. Lightning Network is already making a lot of buzz lately and is shaping up to be the hot topic for 2019 and Stakenet are at the forefront of that technology so naturally they will rise up from all of the developments they are making in that field. As this years releases start dropping and people begin to notice things will pick up rapidly. If you look on Ledgers Github you can see they working on a XSN integration right now.

https://github.com/LedgerHQ/lib-ledger-core/pull/79

There aren’t many if any projects that have more potential for this year than XSN in my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 07:10:13 AM
a lot of good projects and altcoins are very cheap now. I advise NEM and NEO. they can greatly increase your deposit
Activity: 406
January 10, 2019, 06:45:24 AM
It's a good strategy if you will focus and invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum as this 2 top currency had been the catalyst in making the market turns into green. While the price of ethereum is still affordable then we need to take advantage to buy as this will rise in the coming of the ethereum hard fork. Anyways, crypto is unpredictable and you should also do your own research before deciding to invest in any coins that we have.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:59:15 AM
Many experts analyse Blockchain-related data, conclude that not a single cryptocurrency is able to solve the financial crisis that is plaguing the whole nation. However, this doesn’t come as a surprise given how volatile this industry is.  Even the biggest cryptocurrencies are not immune to constant price fluctuations. In order or to tackle the inflation problem, cryptocurrency assets have to preserve their purchasing power throughout the year. PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.
As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 09, 2019, 09:56:51 PM
There are many coins you can buy which can give you profits in the future but many are not really ready to hold their coins when circumstances begin to go against them and in that case it is better to wait more time until the market is showing a more clear recover, this is probably something many will not want to do since this means months of not getting profits but it seems to be the best choice.
Activity: 36
January 09, 2019, 03:57:58 PM
PAX PAGO Project’s main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 217
January 09, 2019, 11:44:48 AM
Quant, Xtrabytes and FOR. The last 2 are long shots.
Activity: 33
January 09, 2019, 10:54:49 AM
PAX PAGO used a huge fund to develop this rotation system and community for this system.There will be no regular winners or losers in this system. It does not specify the person who will go first. It does not create a downline because people going ahead may become a loser and vice versa. This is a fair and automative distribution system that helps community financial resourse to be rotated and increased over time.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2019, 06:11:13 PM
I love how Litecoin is going mainstream. You should get some too. Also some Ternion. It's on ICO stage, but has an MVP going on. Check on it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 04:40:44 PM
Bitcoin and ETH is an obvious choice, both are well below the price they can have. I would also go for WAVES, ADA, IOT (not expecting price to increase much, but I think they have good potential in the long run)
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 05, 2019, 03:17:06 PM
Bitcoin is a coin for me to choose to buy now for 2019. I think Bitcoin is always at the top one on the coinmarketcap and it can increase $ 10,000 this March.
It seems to me that only Bitcoin cannot be considered for investment, because you need to distribute your funds in several directions and thus you get insurance against certain risks. Even Bitcoin can let you down one day.
Activity: 314
January 04, 2019, 03:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is a coin for me to choose to buy now for 2019. I think Bitcoin is always at the top one on the coinmarketcap and it can increase $ 10,000 this March.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 04, 2019, 12:34:38 AM
for now it's better to invest in the top 10 ranked coins in coinmarketcap like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, or Bitcoin Cash because these five coins have good potential in the future. so I will never hesitate to invest in coins at 10 coinmarketcap because when the bull run occurs  I'm sure a big profit will be earned. keep to sure and never hesitate. Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
January 03, 2019, 03:55:50 PM
I'm not investing much at the moment. But if I was going to invest; BTC, ETH, ADA, NEO I wouldn't give up. Maybe a little ZIL and Vchain can be taken. But I think it's the most sensible wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 03, 2019, 03:14:37 PM
Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
After reading the update on stratis I think I am going to reinvest them in 2019. I think this coin is heading to the moon again.  I have been trading this coins in 2017 and I have some profits from it . Bitcoin and litecoin are some of the coins that are currently undervalued and if you really want to makes money in 2019 now should be the best time to invest in them and make some serious profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 09:10:44 AM
bitcoin and ethereum remain the best choices for investment. both will still be good coins and continue like that. there is no coin that can surpass it.
Pages:
Jump to: