Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins with price under $1 are undervalued? - page 2. (Read 8293 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Which coins under $1, $0.1, $0.01 do you think that are undervalued?

Most of the time people look at the market cap instead of the price and there is a reason for that, the market cap indicates the amount of people that have put their money behind the coin, it does not matter if a coins has for price 0.1 dollars if the market cap is a billion dollars, that coin has very solid support from its community.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
golem GNT and siacoin SC
 imo like both
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
I vote for Digibyte. Because they have some exiting projects going on, and recognition of it isn't there yet.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Coins die because they are not handled right and because no one cares about them, that is the way the world works, you hack it or die.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The only problem is that we have become a society that makes special little places in the world for the broken people, broken coins and the like.  In the world the way it is meant to be, the special place for things that cannot make it on their own is the graveyard.

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Your question is completely wrong. Coins prices are not important. What is important is their market capitalization. We cannot compare the coins with their price. For example every ripple is only 0.3 dollar and every byteball price is 700 dollar. We cannot say byteball is better than ripple. Because circulating supply of coins differ from each other.

If you remove the ones that are less than two months old, then you are left with a list of coins that are right where they need to be.  There is no value in a new coin and if the dev's can't make it happen in 60 days, then it needs to sit and die.  There are those that will get pulled from the muck and made into a price valued coin, but that is hit and miss and the coin should have never been saved in the first place.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

I am holding the XAS coin (Exchange platform: https://www.jubi.com/coin/xas/), which is priced at $0.25 now, and I believe it is undervalued.

I also bought some XAS when the price was $0.15, now the price is about $1 and I think it will be higher. XAS is really an undervalued coin.
Activity: 602
Zaif just published the map of all ATM supporting BTC and MONA coin vs JPY

https://zaif.jp/smart_atm

Impressive!

This is only the beginning of MONA Coin rally.
It is so seldom that you can trade fiat vs ALT in the public space. MONA did it !
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
The price doesn't matter. If it's 0,1$ , 10$ or 1000$ it's all about the marketcap.
the person who understands altcoins Smiley)

for example market cap of bitcoin is $43,652,578,717 and 16,403,837 BTC
1btc=2661$

if siacoin would have market cap as much as bitcoin:
(current supply of siacoin is 27,107,032,622)
1siacoin=1,61$

and it is imposibble to have market cap as much as btc.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Ripple
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
My vote goes to BitAsean (BAS) check it out;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitaseanbas-1946768
https://www.bitasean.org

VERY UNDERVALUED ATM.
Activity: 882
Which coins under $1, $0.1, $0.01 do you think that are undervalued?

I don't think the coins below the rate of 1$ are said to be stable and powerful coin for bulk trading investors .
Here in my opinion only few coins are available which is better to buy in the current time .
Dgb , Pak , blry , trump , bsd , pivx , xbyte , bcn , Putin , creva doge , posw ,  Sia coin , str , ldoge , 1337 , rdd etc .
These are those coins which have really a good technology based algorithm and I don't think that Thier any risk to have such coins in 2-3$ of value in btc .
Here I myself holding all these coin ( except pivx ldoge ) .
But I have about 0.005btc in every coin and Thier price are always increasing and decreasing and giving a decent amount of profit daily because overall the market will get net gain in the investment .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your question is completely wrong. Coins prices are not important. What is important is their market capitalization. We cannot compare the coins with their price. For example every ripple is only 0.3 dollar and every byteball price is 700 dollar. We cannot say byteball is better than ripple. Because circulating supply of coins differ from each other.

I am not quite educated on this subject, so this concept is a little difficult for me to understand. For example, regarding Ripple(XRP)´s price, it is 0.3 USD now, even though there seem to be some serious banking investment on this coin, while if we look at ZEC price, its 400+ USD. It seems to me that this difference may be somehow reflected in the trust that people have in the development team. Ripple have like 60% of the tokens in the hands of the owners, and that may scare some potential investors. Other factors may also be influential. Coud the rise in ZEC price be a pump and dump? We also cant forget about price manipulation... When i look after information about it, it doen´t seem to be the case. There are so many factors that could influence  the price of a coin...

But as for what you said: "Coins prices are not important. What is important is their market capitalization.", so, ripple's market cap is $12,064,766,733 and ZEC market cap is $596,923,937 (https://coinmarketcap.com/). Considering this, where you think one should invest, ZEC or XRP?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
SIA COIN
DGB
RIPPLE
NEM
DOGECOIN
BYTECOIN
Almost all of those coins are overvalued already specialy Dogecoin, SIA, and Bytecoin. DGB and NEM has a potential to grow further thats true. Ripple amm i would say it is almost at its high, maybe it will go up to 0.40$ but not more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I think ripple is undervalued which comes category less than 1$ and also doge coin also undervalued less than 0.01$ as fa i seen these two coins are undervalued . Doge is having huge supply that may be the reason its still undervalued in terms of price.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I believe NEM is undervalued at 20+¢. It have good devs, community support and a lot of use cases. It should be priced above 1 dollar but it is not marketed that much so too little people notice it.

I totally agree with you, NEM has very good developers plus the coin is not a pump and dump strategy like some other coins. And NEM also have real investors and have a lot of community supporters, it might be undervalued now because the price is going steady but I know in time NEM will soar high soon. I'll just to wait for it.
Activity: 602
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/

Monacoin trades at 42 ct (MONA), market cap at 21 mln USD

Japanese coin traded on Bittrex and Zaif in Japan.
POW, segwit, final stage of inflation.

A great coin to consider. Target market cap USD 100 mln minimum.

Up 20% and it should rock and roll when the Japs start buying

MONA coin up 50% overnight ! don't rush guys !  Grin
Activity: 835
Dnotes,Insns,Espers,Icobid,Okcash.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Dbtc is massively undervalued. Only 26 million coins in a sustainable self funded network. Fantastic project and it's below £0.01!!!!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: