Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins with price under $1 are undervalued? - page 4. (Read 8293 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Thanks guys I am looking into:
XRP
NEM
NXT
TRST
DGB
The coins that you have been choose is good. But please bear in your  mind that you must be careful on the coins that you have been buying. Be sure that you will have a profit on it buddy. And you will not losing your money.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
It's a question that will never get a good answer on a public forum.

If I truly believe a coin is truly undervalued because of Fundamental and Technical analysis, then I'm going to be buying it, not telling others about it, pushing the price up.

The only reason I'd answer this question is to pump a cheap coin I bought into.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
The only token worth buying is Ark

why ARK exactly?  Cool

Connecting all the blockchains platform, Ark is yuge!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bear in mind that last year, at the $600 price for Bitcoin, and alt coin that showed a 0.1 change in Bitcoin to X coin price, changed in the overall currency market by $60, a tenth of $600.  Today, that same change means that a coin has gone up or down by $270, a tenth of $2700.  So, at this very moment, any coins that are selling for 3800 Sat or more have a value above $1, even though those coins may not have a solid popular following, they are worth more than they were last week, last month or last year, without gaining any more popularity, following or anything, but by simply holding their Bitcoin to X coin value.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks guys I am looking into:
XRP
NEM
NXT
TRST
DGB
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
WeTrust $0.3 and Einsteinium $0.07

WeTrust still waiting for a big nice pump. Definitely still a sleeper.

I agree with wetrust, and still its not its current price in my opinion and still undervalue. Also HMQ and with NEM. Most are ETH contract which is mostly promising and attractive as of now.
Most tokens based on the ethereum blockchain are very potent. If you know how to invest and make some research, you can easily find out which project is suitable and undervalued. I expect that more people should buy humanIQ or NAM
Activity: 689
Merit: 102

why ARK exactly?  Cool
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
XRP, I'd say!

Yeah, XRP is valued at around $0.25 per coin, and it has the potential to reach $1 per coin. That said, its rally during the past few months has been nothing short of phenomenal. Right now the prices are a bit down due to correction, but before that it had rallied from $0.006 per coin to $0.40 per coin, corresponding to an increase of 6,500% in a period of 3 months.
[/quote

$1 valuation would put XRP Mcap at $40Billion, thats pretty high considering BTC is at $40billion currently.

I would look at ETC
Activity: 602

Yes it will happen, we just wait until Wetrust has a good price.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
I'd like to concur on EMC2 great new group working on this project 
and add xspec  a sleeper of a coin Cool
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Activity: 726
I think Ripple(XRP). It undervalued, should 0.5$.
Activity: 350

I agree for wetrust however I don't agree for einsteinium garbage. it's totally a garbage and does not worth to buy. Wetrust has a real Project that can be further implemented.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

I agree with wetrust, and still its not its current price in my opinion and still undervalue. Also HMQ and with NEM. Most are ETH contract which is mostly promising and attractive as of now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 532
I think Posw, edgeless and humaniq, they are undervalued now. Posw will be added to ledger soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
According to my observations this coin-coin is under $ 1:
Ripple: $ 0.2
Bytecoin $ 0.003
Golem $ 0.5
Stellar Lumens $ 0.041674
Dogecoin $ 0.003304
DigiByte $ 0.037734
Ardor $ 0.207097
Basic Attenti ... $ 0.199381
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I just say  dgb and  nxt price below 1$ are undervalued. you can buy and hold these coin longterm.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Blackcoin is definitely undervalued under $1.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
I think Chaincoin is very undervalued under $.10cents it has a MN structure and it could be worth $1 or more once the developers upgrade the .12 DAsh protocol.

Right now you can get a MN for $80 but again it could go to 0 cents for all i know...

I forgot to mentioned I got 1000 Chaincoin got a MN last month
20th May to be exact here is the link for My MN

http://104.238.153.140:3001/address/CdqsvW91KcUN569UnuGCfj4A2a84gUHncL

you can see already made me 7.6% in return Not bad on $80 Investment.Its not even a while month yet.
Thinking about adding another MN.
Pages:
Jump to: