Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future? - page 10. (Read 1316 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now many coins are growing. You need to carefully choose and you will definitely get a good profit. Such coins as NEO, OMG and ICON should bring good profits in the near future. I recommend observing them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

True there are lots of scams running now. I'm also skeptical of investing because of this. Its very hard to distinguish which one is legit. I hope someday there will be a regulation for running icos. I'm also interested to know the fee good coins running if someone could give a light to it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: