Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future? - page 5. (Read 1316 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This is a new bounty this spring offered by Marìnecoìn's.  *MTC* is using proof of promotion to pass out their coins.  A dev-less artificial intelligence system manages the ico to insure fair distribution.  Time dilution technology gives everyone plenty of time to earn many *MTC* for promotion efforts.  The blockchain will have value since it is designed for iot machine to machine transactions.  Zero fees and fast transactions will insure long term prosperity for this blockchain.  Check it out here marìne co.ìn
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The answer to this question is unequivocally ethereum. The most trusted crypto currency after bitcoin. Smart Contracts
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Ethereum for sure would be bigger in the future! Look at the development and the support that ethereum platform is receiving and equally giving to cryptocurrency invedtors not  fail to mention different project that are useful on ethereum platform.
Activity: 28
It is always Bitcoin for me second is ethereum
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I believe in Waves, DigixDAO and OmiseGO which have real world usage and offering some benefits to the holders.
If you're choosing the coin that has real world usage then why you're forgeting about the most potiental coin in this subject ? It's XRP, it's the coin for transfering money between companies to companies and it's really a good use right ?

That is true but as I stated other point for me is getting benefit for holding. Like leasing Waves, getting fees on DGD and staking OMG.
Activity: 161
Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You
I keep monitoring the progress of each coin. and I see Bitcoin and Ethereum have the potential to continue to grow and improve for the future. in addition, both of these coins continue to show an inflated price. making it more convincing.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
I believe in Waves, DigixDAO and OmiseGO which have real world usage and offering some benefits to the holders.
If you're choosing the coin that has real world usage then why you're forgeting about the most potiental coin in this subject ? It's XRP, it's the coin for transfering money between companies to companies and it's really a good use right ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that every industry will have its own coin, it's really a new structure and financial platform of humanity, it's very strange of course now to talk about such things, it looks very futuristic, but we see how it develops and what will happen in the future
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
right now i only understand a few projects that may explode in upcoming months or year.
for example ;
SEMUX,this project can be considered as a rival for NEO.
but it has an advantage that NEO does not have which is decentralized,people can run the node as long as you have a sufficient vote.
also they can do the transaction roughly around 5000 trx/block which is very fast compared to others.
SONM,they said their product will exist in June or July.but i am not really sure about it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

I think BTC and ETH can be bigger in future like right now, also NEO and RIPPLE.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
The most important projects in every industry will have more benefits. Blockchain is complex technology and the projects with strong idea and brilliand team will have more possibilities to have greater outcomes. I think most important are infrastructure projects: blockchains itself as platforms for other applications, then it's most important protocols for that blockchains, and then dapps/services.

As blockchains I would prefer: ETH, EOS, NEO, XEM, ICX, AION, WAN.
brand new
Activity: 0
A good way to sort good bounties from scams is time.  Wait to see if they are around awhile first.  Marinecoín for example has been around since 2014 so has time tested value from the start.  They are using what they call proof of promotion so the majority of coins are going to those who help promote .MTC..  Artificial intelligence is running the campaign in a dev-less manner.  Complete the assigned marketing task and the AI automatically checks to verify and then pays to an actual wallet.  There is a separate exchange set up to provide liquidity even during the ico.  Great opp you should check out here   marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 294
Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I think finding a good coin is everybody's goal here, and that's the hardest thing to do. Usually I buy new coins when it's been a while enter the exchange market.
Activity: 182
Blocktix is a platform based on the Efirium for purchasing tickets for various events. Its application will reduce the price of tickets and create better conditions for small promoters. With a market capitalization of about $ 7 million and a huge target market, tokens look cheap - and now they are underestimated. They have a clear and consistent plan to provide services to people outside the cryptographic community. You can be sure that these tokens will find their buyers.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
A good way to sort good bounties from scams is time.  Wait to see if they are around awhile first.  Marinecoín for example has been around since 2014 so has time tested value from the start.  They are using what they call proof of promotion so the majority of coins are going to those who help promote .MTC..  Artificial intelligence is running the campaign in a dev-less manner.  Complete the assigned marketing task and the AI automatically checks to verify and then pays to an actual wallet.  There is a separate exchange set up to provide liquidity even during the ico.  Great opp you should check out here   marineco.ín/ico
The coins that i think have might be bigger in future is ethereum, we can say thqt the price of the ethereum now is good because of it's characteristics that it stable. Also, ot is affordable to invest because it 8x or 12 times lower compare to the bitcoin. I believe in ethereum that it can fo it because i have a feeling it will replace the bitcoin someday
Activity: 136
In this crypto market many coins are performing well such as Ethereum, MONERO, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, DASH I think those coins have potential to grow and it can be bigger in future.
Activity: 176
Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Hi

Yes! Your right there are so many criptocurrencied appear everyday. And you are asking which is good from them?  I think visiting the market cap is the good ways to find your ideal criptocurrency.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ click here and study all about criptocurrency.

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Look at the first scratch of coins and tokens with a good capitalization in the coinmarket. There really are still rough diamonds like waves, stratis, neo. Even nano can shoot.
Activity: 196
BTC and ETH seem to be the most valuable currency in the world. The subcoins to the back XRP IOTA TRON is going with very confident steps. The future will look to be bright currency units.
Pages:
Jump to: