Pages:
Author

Topic: Which company's phone and laptop do you use? - page 4. (Read 1433 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It's Xiaomi. I like Xiaomi Smartphone brand a lot. They provide best service with cheap price.
Beside i use laptop of HP brand. I think they are best. Although have had some little problems within last 4 years
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M

Dell Inspiron laptop and Xiaomi phone since I lost my iPhone a few weeks back. Love the Dell, hate the Xiaomi. The hardware is good but the MIUI Android (Chinese ROM) is horrible.

If you are an iPhone user you cannot get used to Android phones especially the Xiaomi ones.
Xiaomi phones are one of the most value for money purchases in the market right now and the MIUI is pretty simple to use for any Android user.

For work purpose I have a cheap samsung A10 (just to make phone calls).
Bur for personal use I have an Iphone.

For work purpose I have  a windows HP laptop (quite good).
For personal use I have macbook pro
For crypto purpose I have a Linuix machine on a Dell vostro rugged

My watch is an apple watch, my headset are apple earpods.

I genuinely think that apple laptop + apple phone + apple watch and apple earpods is an awesone combo.
It is expensive, but do last for a while (macbook is 2013, Iphone 7 is from 2016).
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
I think sad to me because i have no laptop and pc. But i have smart phone like the very popular company Samsung galaxy M10. This is very low baget phone but i happy to use because i do not face any problems yet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I hope every Xiaomi user had already seen Forbes' article about xiaomi spying after its users??

( not sure if I'm allowed to leave a link here. )
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
I use a cellphone from the Xiaomi company and the Lenovo laptop company. I have been using this for the past 5 years.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I use phone Xiaomi MI A3. This phone Camera excellent.
My laptop Samsung I don't have any problem around 6 years.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Apple and Apple.

Only recently switched from a HP running Linux.

Got fed up with spending time upgrading and pissing about fixing things. Whilst overpriced, the Apple stuff I have just works and seems to work for a long time.
I'm stumbling if I'll buy a new laptop in the future and that would be Apple. What's the reason of your switch? I'm also planning to switch for my OS and go with Linux.

I'll try to make myself familiar with it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
i still use NOKIA now, but of course i still has other unit like Samsung and Xiaomi.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
There are so many companies that are always running with good technology performance.
I use phone from the company Xiaomi with my laptop Asus company. Shocked
Otherwise i haven't encountered any problems yet.

and you?? Roll Eyes

Asus are really great given that they are quality made from Taiwan. They never let me down so far whether it be my laptop or zenfone.
Activity: 1
I really liked the laptop from Dell Smiley
Activity: 1
Apple and Apple.

Only recently switched from a HP running Linux.

Got fed up with spending time upgrading and pissing about fixing things. Whilst overpriced, the Apple stuff I have just works and seems to work for a long time.
Activity: 727
Merit: 109
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There are so many companies that are always running with good technology performance.
I use phone from the company Xiaomi with my laptop Asus company. Shocked
Otherwise i haven't encountered any problems yet.

and you?? Roll Eyes

I used a lots of Smartphones & laptops from diffenent companies.now I'm using smartphone from the company Xiaomi and my laptop is from LENOVO company. Smartphone is okey but laptop has problem
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
I mainly use an Alienware or Mac and with regards to my phone i'm unfortunately mostly an Android user  Cheesy.
Activity: 18
I've been using Apple products for a long time now, but recently I became concerned about my digital privacy... It's not a secret that modern security systems aren't so reliable as we thought.
There are several interesting articles on Securing Home on the topic. Maybe I should try 3rd party security solutions?
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
HP laptop and Samsung phone
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
I have an Asus netbook and Alcatel smartphone. Also have an Asus motherboard on the pc, and a "dumb" cdma huawei phone from 2007, it was the cheapest i could buy, and it outlasted everything else...
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
I've been an apple guy since iPhone 3 release. Previously I've had:

HP pavilion laptop - started to do cracking noises after half a year, after I've bought it. In 2 years hdd died.
Had Sony Ericsson, Siemens, Nokia numerous phones. Cant blame them, but had to change to be "among cool kids".

Later I've had iPhone 3, 3gs, 4, 5s, 7. iPhone 7 still works fine and does everything I need.
My MacBook Pro late 2013 has been working almost perfectly even now (one issues - battery is nearly dead and can hold about 2-2.5h).

I've become apple fun because their hardware are easy to use, easy to understand/navigate and what is most important - their aftermarket value is still high.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
I am using Acer, The feeling is also quite good. However, my computer is using a poor configuration so I will definitely have to find a new laptop with better performance.
Of course you will need update good configuration laptop if you want work countinue. There has many companies good quality laptop just keep analysis, which is best for your daily work.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
HP, ASUS, Xiaomi(phone)  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I am using Acer, The feeling is also quite good. However, my computer is using a poor configuration so I will definitely have to find a new laptop with better performance.
Pages:
Jump to: