Pages:
Author

Topic: Which company's phone and laptop do you use? - page 5. (Read 1433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029
Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!
Phone Samsung and laptop Alienware.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
There are so many companies that are always running with good technology performance.
I use phone from the company Xiaomi with my laptop Asus company. Shocked
Otherwise i haven't encountered any problems yet.
and you?? Roll Eyes
I totally agree with you on your mobile phone choice - xiaomi is providing great technology with less of a price.
However, I sold my asus laptop like couple years ago, because they are making way too many models and don't support many of them.
So I bought an hp laptop, but recently I decided to buy new xiaomi laptop since their approach to everything makes me happy as a customer and user
So that Xiaomi product is also creating Laptops?thats cool because i heard from a friend that Xiaomi Cellphones are Good aside from being cheaper but competent in other Mobile.

i am planning to upgrade a laptop becuase i am using Del brand now so let me take a look at this one.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
There are so many companies that are always running with good technology performance.
and you?? Roll Eyes
I totally agree with you on your mobile phone choice - xiaomi is providing great technology with less of a price.
However, I sold my asus laptop like couple years ago, because they are making way too many models and don't support many of them.
So I bought an hp laptop, but recently I decided to buy new xiaomi laptop since their approach to everything makes me happy as a customer and user
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
My phone model is samsung. Previously im using iphone but I switched to samsung because the parts are less expensive if ever you need to have it repaired. My laptop is dell.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Dell Inspiron laptop and Xiaomi phone since I lost my iPhone a few weeks back. Love the Dell, hate the Xiaomi. The hardware is good but the MIUI Android (Chinese ROM) is horrible.

If you are an iPhone user you cannot get used to Android phones especially the Xiaomi ones.
Xiaomi phones are one of the most value for money purchases in the market right now and the MIUI is pretty simple to use for any Android user.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2

and you?? Roll Eyes

The most reliable company is APPLE and I mostly used the products of APPLE. Recently I purchased a Mac book for me and a Iphone XMAS Pro. I know the prices are too much that's why people not buy products from Apple but for any brand whether it is Xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO or huwaei etc make sure to use Amazon promo codes that cut your price and get you more savings. I hope that would be a good advice for people who really want products in affordable prices.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
my laptop: Asus & my phone: Samsung...
I chose Asus as my laptop because Asus has good quality, since the first time I bought it, my laptop didn't experience any problems. for smartphones I don't trust other brands besides Samsung, Samsung has given me the best user experience.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
Been using Lenovo Thinkpad's and Xiaomi phones for the better part of a decade now.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
I use phone from OPPO company and my laptop is DELL company. Both are great for me, it's smooth and I don't have any problem around 3 years, also not too expensive.
Both expensive good DELL company i like fell aleep even i little brother use DELL monitor and services is to impressfull. Because it's almost using three more years comfortable amazing without any problems. Properly price to high even i will buy a laptop for gift my little sister after managing some assets.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1

Dell Inspiron laptop and Xiaomi phone since I lost my iPhone a few weeks back. Love the Dell, hate the Xiaomi. The hardware is good but the MIUI Android (Chinese ROM) is horrible.
Activity: 213
Merit: 53
I use phone from OPPO company and my laptop is DELL company. Both are great for me, it's smooth and I don't have any problem around 3 years, also not too expensive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 6
in my opinion, the digital company with the best technology performance on laptops is Lenovo while the best technology performance on XIAOMI phones
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

and you?? Roll Eyes

My mobile phone is a Xiaomi, I very like it because it's cheap and high performances. Only the camera is not excellent. As laptop I have a MSI i5 and a Lenovo i7 that I use for work and editing videos
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I have a Dell Laptop and a Xiaomi smartphone.
I am pretty happy with both of them, but I am more impressed about the capabilities that Xiaomi adds to its devices. If I were able to buy a Xiaomi laptop I would do so.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258

and you?? Roll Eyes

I didn't use Asus's laptop but I'm using Xiaomi. The phone is really good New things are being updated to keep pace with current technology In that case the new model phone laptop is coming out. I usually use a DELL laptop.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

and you?? Roll Eyes

i use Samsung/Nokia/apple in my Phone and Ipad.

and i have DEL Laptop and HP DeskTop.

I have used Asus Phone years ago and i am not contented,but about Xiaomi?haven't tried yet but i am looking soon.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
My laptop's brand is Hewlett-Packard.

It's been 3 years and the battery was already drained and in need to replace but I don't mind it, I can use it with direct power.
You can use direct power that is no worries but if you want use comfortable service then you will need battery also too.
Do you know load shedding is that problem so when you wanna makes a database of your work then direct power Instead good way battery service.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
lenowo good for me
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
My laptop's brand is Hewlett-Packard.

It's been 3 years and the battery was already drained and in need to replace but I don't mind it, I can use it with direct power.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

and you?? Roll Eyes

I did use Asus products in the past but not anymore because they are very late in updating their firmwares compared to other brands, now just stuck with samsung products which is good for moderate usage person like me.
Pages:
Jump to: