Pages:
Author

Topic: Which countries are more friendlier to crypto? - page 11. (Read 3910 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
I think countries like Japan, Singapore and Malta are friendly when it comes to cryptocurreny at large. In those countries, there is no ban on any crypto activities, the countries gives free hand to her citizens to participate in ICO.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Excellent decision made in Belarus.  Pay taxes is not necessary, full legalization.  Do you want to mine or sell, in general, everything connected with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Maybe in this world there are some countries that are quite friendly with the world of cryptocurenncy examples such as Japan Germany Russia and so on but I am more convinced that Japan that is friendly with the world of rubber cryptocurenncy has legalized bitcoin and the creator of bitcoin comes from the sunrise country, so in my opinion Japan  more friendly to the world of cryptocurenncy
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Switzerland. Thanks to a loyal tax policy and ample opportunities to use cryptocurrency as a means of settlement, a number of well-known crypto projects have already been registered in Switzerland. Individuals can freely use cryptocurrency for mutual settlements. Financial transactions involving cryptocurrency are not taxed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Singapore and Japan are the most cryptocurrency friendly countries as far as I know,even binance is going to launch fiat to crypto exchange sote in Singapore soon.Not sure about the regulation on those countries but it is good to have some restrictions to control the usage of cryptos from bad activities.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Here is the list of the most friendly crypto together with the reason why. A Complete List of Bitcoin Friendly Countries. That is the latest article I got on the internet.

Most of those friendly country open their jurisdiction for cryptocurrency start-ups.  They either impose lower tax or have a light regulation on them.  

Also here is some list where Bitcoin is legal and illegal, adding the link of an article about The Most Crypto Friendly Countries for Investors.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
With tightening regulations from the US and some countries worldwide, the growth of crypto and Blockchain technology is becoming somewhat slow. We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. In other countries like China and India, they've been proposing to ban Bitcoin in its entirety which could have a huge impact on crypto's growth within such areas.

Why is why, I'm curious to know which country is the friendliest to crypto nowadays? Or, which countries are more friendlier to crypto than others?

There was once a site called "Bitlegal" which showed the countries of the world, that were friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general. However, it seems to be widely inaccessible these days.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: