Pages:
Author

Topic: Which countries are more friendlier to crypto? - page 7. (Read 3910 times)

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Currently Brazil is friendly. So the market can be considered a baby compared to China, America or developed countries. Overall, we can say that the emerging countries (BRICS) Brazil, Russia, China, South Africa, should be considered promising due to lack of development in the monetary and financial sectors and in my opinion cryptocurrency can help to match the expectations of technological advances .
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
it can be said if developed countries more easily accept crypto, for example Japan and America and other developed countries.
maybe because the people and government are more open to new developments in this era so they want to accept crypto.
and in my opinion China will also immediately accept to accept crypto.

Without a doubt, developed countries more friendlier to crypto than those within the third world. They embrace technology in every way, which are quite progressive in this regard. As for third-world countries, it seems nearly impossible for them to accept crypto as a legal form of payment, mostly because they lack the technological infrastructure to support them. Still, people seem to find a way to use crypto even if some countries are restrictive to it.

In Venezuela, many people are using Bitcoin and Dash, despite being illegal in the country (as far as I know). Given that their national currency has experienced high inflation rates, they're resorted to other means which are ideal as a store of value. Perhaps in the future, countries which have troubled economies, will accept crypto as a legal form of payment. No one knows what will happen in the future.

Despite this, there are many countries nowadays which are quite friendly to crypto after all. Only a small few, are restrictive towards crypto, but they're starting to change their minds (like China) as they're realizing that crypto is too big to fail. Nonetheless, the US, the UK, Japan, and Malta, seem to be the most friendliest countries towards crypto within the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The China-based projects have more potential than Europe based AI projects. This tendency changed to worse after the ban news from China government and India joined this list. The crypto friendly countries are now small East Europe countries plus Gibraltrar, Malta.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Here is the list of the most friendly crypto together with the reason why. A Complete List of Bitcoin Friendly Countries. That is the latest article I got on the internet.

Most of those friendly country open their jurisdiction for cryptocurrency start-ups.  They either impose lower tax or have a light regulation on them.  

Also here is some list where Bitcoin is legal and illegal, adding the link of an article about The Most Crypto Friendly Countries for Investors.

Thanks for sharing the information. It will be a deal for projects or crypto startups who are looking for a crypto friendly environment for their establishment. Malta is still the most friendly and I see why many projects and even the well established ones are moving there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
it can be said if developed countries more easily accept crypto, for example Japan and America and other developed countries.
maybe because the people and government are more open to new developments in this era so they want to accept crypto.
and in my opinion China will also immediately accept to accept crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think that it is worth noting the countries where there are certain applications at even at the state level, the cryptocurrency is fully used, and there are also certain plans to create their own national cryptocurrencies, and you need to mention countries like India, the Russian Federation, where the government will impose a certain punishment for  use of cryptocurrency.  Already wives are a diode not only about conversations, but also about specific laws that may soon be considered by the legislative bodies.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
Since so many have pin pointed countries like Japan, Singapore and Switzerland,  i accept the to be verified. Also so many countries in the 3rd world axis are starting to fall in love with crypto too. Though,  on paper,  it's percieved  that governments of these state are hostile to crypto, it's operation are still flowing underneath.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
for me my country is friendly, i.e. Indonesia, besides that the Swiss country is very friendly for crypto use. they have received full crypto payments and their government also supports them.
there are already quite a few countries in which loyal people appear in the government. sure after some time it will be everywhere
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
In my opinion in Indonesia is a country that is quite friendly with crypto, in this country the government does not prohibit if bitcoin is used as a digital asset. but there are no detailed rules regarding that  Undecided

I feel happy that the list of Bitcoin (and crypto) friendly countries has been constantly growing. The USA leads here. Switzerland is known as the country which created its Bitcoin valley. Gibraltar and Malta are on this list, and they greet more and more cryptocurrencies. Curious, but Belarus, which is one of the post-USSR counties, is very loyal and friendly to those fellows, who work with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
In my opinion in Indonesia is a country that is quite friendly with crypto, in this country the government does not prohibit if bitcoin is used as a digital asset. but there are no detailed rules regarding that  Undecided
what you're saying and I'm sure someday, along with the development and technology of all countries, will need crypto currencies and indeed for now many developing countries can receive crypto currencies well
copper member
Activity: 370
for me my country is friendly, i.e. Indonesia, besides that the Swiss country is very friendly for crypto use. they have received full crypto payments and their government also supports them.
Activity: 490
To my mind all countries except USA. Look, they sue every single crypto project , even etherdelta. There are some crypto guys imprisoned for exchange on local bitcoin, also binance restrict USA citizens to buy BNB, it is insane!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

Not sure mate, as far as I know, they are cracking bitcoin as well. Specially when they heard that it is being used in Bali, wherein it is a tourist spot, so obviously tourist can bring bitcoin with them and exchange to the local market. So it takes away the tax that the government should get.

https://bitcoinist.com/indonesian-government-cracking-bitcoin-use-bali/
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Well, according to what I read and know about the country which are friendliest in crypto are Europe, Japan, Singapore and Australia, because on this country crypto are most often used for payment by different merchants to their places.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Malta and Singapore are crypto friendly, Estonia too. Most countries place strong restrictions to crypto because of insecurity posed by crypto and also the fact that many people will drift from taxes with crypto. They also fear that crime rate will increase, so they try to protect their citizens by placing those restrictions. I think China and USA so far have placed greatest crypto restrictions, but crypto still booms in those countries.

Good point. If you see it that way, it's actually not that bad at all. But in some sense, it could be troublesome for libertarians and anarchists as the measures imposed by governments tend to be more restrictive than usual. As for me, I believe that regulation is the way forward for crypto to become used legally in every way. Regulatory-compliance for crypto might not be perfect nowadays, but it's doing great especially within the US.

As for other countries that are friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general, Malta seems to be the second in place (after the US). Binance exchange moved its headquarters there some time ago, as well as some other Blockchain startups. This is good for crypto within such country, as it will flourish in many ways without restrictions. In the case of China, it's somewhat more restrictive than the US, but slowly becoming inclined towards crypto and Blockchain technology. Considering that China is the "mainland" of Bitcoin mining, it could be highly beneficial to the crypto ecosystem with their full support of the same.

Nonetheless, it's hoped that more countries join the revolution in order to transform our economy, and most of all, our society for the better. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I know only about Switzerland, currently the most crypto friendly country with low taxes, around 5% (hope I am correct).
It seems to me that Asian countries also have a very good understanding of the cryptocurrency, although there are also stricter rules that apply to the cryptocurrency in Asia
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies.

SEC is for 100 years against unregulated crowdfunding. Their interest is to give investors some security. With their infrastructure they try to weed out scammers that would take your money and run away. Such things rarely happened in past. With ICO it happened a lot. So they SEC guys damn worth their salaries.

Oh an d there will be in every government some people that will want to ban something. But none or rare governments will actually ban opaque ledger cryptocurrencies. Opaque ledger cryptocurrencies have a big use case to governments.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I know only about Switzerland, currently the most crypto friendly country with low taxes, around 5% (hope I am correct).
Activity: 579
Initially, in many and even well-developed countries, cryptocurrency was met very wary.  Today, many countries have even decided to create their own national cryptocurrencies.  I would like to take for example Japan, which is very far gone in the development of its cryptocurrency business.  I would like to hope that the whole world will follow the Japanese example.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Maybe in this world there are some countries that are quite friendly with the world of cryptocurenncy examples such as Japan Germany Russia and so on but I am more convinced that Japan that is friendly with the world of rubber cryptocurenncy has legalized bitcoin and the creator of bitcoin comes from the sunrise country, so in my opinion Japan  more friendly to the world of cryptocurenncy
Its good to see that there are some Asian countries are friendly to crypto especially Japan was popularity when it comes in crypto, and I will also add to the list that has not been mentioned yet like Philippines and also Vietnam.
Pages:
Jump to: