Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country is heaven for crypto traders and Exchangers? - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Although Japan has legalized bitcoin, but the Japanese are only interested in Bitcoin, they seem to have no interest in altcoins, perhaps Nordic countries, Russia prefers altcoins.So I prefer to trade on European exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Heaven is not limited by boundaries and neither is crypto, so as far as i can see, crypto traders and exchangers remain uninhibited so far by any such lines.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Malta for sure. Prime Minister istelf is pro-blockchain, they are making many laws to be blockchain island, they are welcoming exchanges like Binance and many others and they'll soon grant banking\FIAT support (even when it's not clear).

As you can read here:
- https://www.coinstaker.com/malta-cryptocurrency-blockchain-friendly-country/

They aim to be the global trailblazers in the regulation of blockchain-based businesses and the jurisdiction of quality and choice for world class fintech companies.

And here:
- https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180325/local/fintech-and-blockchain-will-make-malta-future-proof-muscat.674473

It's the first time we see so clear announcements with respect to blockchain. There is not uncertainty in Malta's approach. They want to be pioneers in supporting this new tech.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
In fact, I did not even think about it!  Although not a few countries where it is banned, many states have begun developing domestic crypto-currencies and introducing them into financial systems.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think crypto grow in russia and korea, the reason crypto is still exist is because this 2 country, thats my opinion, what you think guys.?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I know of Japan, Malta and Gibratar. These 3 countries are very friendly to exchnages. Malta President recently personally woo Binance to their country and I have seen some of their ads on bloomberg claiming to be a open to a blockchain and fintech companies. Why are you asking do you want to move to one
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I think that Japan supports cryptocurrency activities because it has a small land area and lacks resources because bitcoin mining requires a lot of power resources, and Bitcoin can grasp these resources so that they can have better development.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Singapore and Japan. the two countries are places of the crypto transaction and of course their State revenue also from crypto. the most interesting is Japan, this country is the home of crypto. the country has set up everything about crypto in any route.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My Country is Indonesia, in my country the Bank from indonesia issued a press release on Jan. 13, warning its citizens against the use of selling, buying or trading cryptocurrency and reiterating that virtual currency is not legitimate within Indonesia. this is sadly news to me and my all friend on indonesia Cry
I have talked to some people from Indonesia and there are people who don't care about this law and they are keep on doing the usual trade with crypto's.
Do you have any link that prohibits the usage of crypto's and along with the said sanctions?
In Japan, surely there's no problem with it and I guess Malta is a good country too, anyone from Malta here?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Does not really matter to the average user, I feel. Even in Iran where Bitcoin was completely banned, people still trade easily and without issues over p2p like localbitcoins. People have a shortage of USD and EUR there but they can still send money abroad via Bitcoin. Heaven or hell, a country cannot stop Bitcoin. This is the beauty of decentralization, which is why we must do our best to preserve and protect it in crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
My Country is Indonesia, in my country the Bank from indonesia issued a press release on Jan. 13, warning its citizens against the use of selling, buying or trading cryptocurrency and reiterating that virtual currency is not legitimate within Indonesia. this is sadly news to me and my all friend on indonesia Cry
Activity: 462
Some countries do issue bans that prohibit cryptocurrencies from trading in their countries, but I do not think such bans are worth mentioning because they cannot control cryptocurrencies. Their government fears that cryptocurrencies will affect their national economies. But we think carefully. Password currency stopped due to prohibition? But in fact, it's not. On the contrary, for example, Japan's countries are very friendly to cryptocurrencies. I think this is what the government should be like.
Activity: 46
Avoid China and USA. I live in Europe and had zero issues with taxes  or restrictions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Asian countries like Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and China are really coming up with good regulatory system mostly Singaporean seems to be on the forefront. In Europe countries like Switzerland,Germany, Malta, Denmark and others are doing well, they are very professional in it.
Activity: 168
Users and investments in crypto by US citizens or those domiciled in the country. These investments include trading, wallet, payment, and bitcoin mining, from cryptocurrency owners in the United States choosing bitcoin as a means of transaction for 12 months throughout 2016. While 46% of users who invest in Coinbase / ARK use bitcoin as a transaction tool at least once in a year.
Activity: 168
China is the country that has the greatest impact on the bitcoin market because it has the most exchanges and also countries that have smart technology. China is a country with the largest bitcoin miner in the world. Wallet cryptocurrency has increased from 5.8 million to 11.5 million which is currently still active and working in China.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I know some country like Japan that really supporting cryptocurrency, and their country legalized crypto and crypto there can be use for daily transaction to buy good and service. They manage crypto and blockchain technology in very well. Should others country follow it because actually crypto will give many advantages to the many people, this technology can make revolusioner and make this world better. In my country crypto still not allowed for daily basis transaction, crypto only allow to trade it on the exchange.
Activity: 106
Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, Bermuda, Germany, Israel, Venezuela. These countries are friendly to encrypted transactions. The trading environment is relatively loose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.

Philippines is one of the most crypto heaven for our people as there are no even little crypto regulation as it is being said that our country Philippines is on of the most Bitcoin and cryptocurrency friendly in the world.
Being a Filipino crypto enthusiast is a lucky one because we have freedom to invest, trade and change our crypto assets into fiat anytime and anywhere.
auy
Activity: 336
I heard that the Cayman Islands are interested in representatives of the cryptocurrency world by the fact that here the tax rate for any activity is 0%, with the exception of the mandatory duty of 7.5% when selling or transferring real estate.
Pages:
Jump to: