Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country is heaven for crypto traders and Exchangers? - page 4. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not so interested of where is the best place now, but where the best place will be in the near future.
I believe that UK is going to take steps forward after Brexit. They are very flexible when comes into inviting money into the country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I'd say Switzerland is/will be the heaven all is looking for. After all, they are aiming to become "the crypto-nation" then I'd say Russia will be the other after the release of Russian Cryptocurrency, I don't know why but when thinking about that I feel safer about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.
For greater clarity, I will attach a map which shows the attitude of countries to cryptocurrencies at the moment. But the judge in the global plan yet, so as not developed a streamlined framework.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Venezuela is so friendly towards crypto that they have even created their own currency! Surprisingly, there aren't any big exchanges over there yet, but it's just a matter of time before a new binance appears for the south american market.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
I would say those countries which doesnt have any existing regulations or restrictions with the use of cryptocurrencies,countries which has cheap electricity for the miners ,and those countries that are fully supporting cryptocurrencies there are few countries but most of these countries are going to be more powerful to those countries which has banned cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think Japan is a the paradise for crypto traders and exchangers. Another country that i always see on the radar when it comes to cryptos is Russia.
Russia is not much crypto friendly country. Most people are preferring offshore countries now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
There are actually many countries in the favor of cryptocurrencies.
Here is the link to the list that I can find online:
https://coinsutra.com/tax-free-bitcoin-countries/
https://fynestuff.com/best-countries-cryptocurrency-investors/

That is really one good list you have there. Worth the research time in terms of places where we can do crypto well without the legal and government headache. Even with such a list though we still need to be very careful at these kinds of places. Very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
I think Japan is a the paradise for crypto traders and exchangers. Another country that i always see on the radar when it comes to cryptos is Russia.
Activity: 392
Well, Denmark is a very good country to be in for trading and dealing with the crypto world. There are no taxes of the reason of their country's rule.
Activity: 336
I am from Lagos(Nigeria) and there is no any restrictions for crypto,no taxes,no goverment control or something like this.We have our national  world -wide famous exchange NairaEx and you dont need to be veryfied there.So everybody with your crypto welcome to my country!
Activity: 448
I think it is Germany, the country without crypto restriction and taxes. These are "private money" for the citizens of Germany, the cryptocurrency is not stated as stocks or usual currency.
Activity: 36
There are no absolute good places. I found that some projects were registered in some remote countries, so as to achieve tax avoidance and strict review.

Yes, Due to restrictions now most project are registering in remote countries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
There are no absolute good places. I found that some projects were registered in some remote countries, so as to achieve tax avoidance and strict review.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

This is probably the reason some Team are formed in Singapore due to this condition. There are several of them already who were putting their information on their website as they we base on Singapore. One that seem to be successful right now is the DENT team. They first established in Singapore and now started to also make some offices in different corners of the globe.
Activity: 456
Singapore is the land of haven like savings for major investors in the stock market, and now the cryptocurrency market.

As of now, Singapore does not consider Bitcoin as a commodity nor a currency. Therefore if you are hoping to save the unnecessary taxes in Singapore it is best to consider Bitcoin purchases as investments as investments are tax exempted.

Individuals such, Vitalik the founder of Ethereum has even moved to Singapore thanks to this reason.

I would personally choose Singapore as the place to stay in, for its amazing lifestyle which can be enjoyed by the tax savings from cryptocurrency gains.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
it should be Singapore,
you can not compare it to others,because you do not need to pay the taxes unlike other country.
(even though some of it did the same thing like what singapore did to their citizen).
and the second one should be Japanese,
it is a bit strict compared to others,
but their government openly accepted it,so nothing to worry about if you are holding it or using it openly unlike others.
really?theres no taxation for cryptocurrency transactions in singapore?wow thats nice to hear i have not known that i think now i can tell my brother to invest and focus in crypto,so he can divert he's profiteering from stocks to bitcoin industry.thanks for this one mate i owe you
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Soon it should be Malta with Binance and now Okex moving there.
Their government made it clear they wanna be pioneers in terms of cryptos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.
Zug is an affluent municipality and town in Switzerland. Switzerland Is The Place To Be For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Blockchain Initiatives. Zug is called crypto valley, as there are all conditions for the development of crypto companies.
Are you for real? I would really like to know much this place called Zug in Switzerland. I’m hearing it for the first time. Good map would help a lot. Thanks
Activity: 2
I think Switzerland is one of best contries for crypto. About Japan, I think they are taking precaution about digital coin. We needn't care about it. 'cuz we work in Internet, and we aren't illegal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Zug is an affluent municipality and town in Switzerland. Switzerland Is The Place To Be For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Blockchain Initiatives. Zug is called crypto valley, as there are all conditions for the development of crypto companies.
Pages:
Jump to: