Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink
I think those countries that will legalize bitcoin, are those well-developed country. It is because its connected to the technology. The more developed a country was, the higher its technology so that it will be easy for their people to cope up to this kind of legalization in terms of bitcoin.

I Definately agree with you buddy Wink

More developed means more possibility to make your country growth.
Every third world nation has to have that kind of mind
Guard your privacy

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.

I bet in China  Wink

I bet in the Philippines. This so helpful for every Filipinos especially those going abroad or OFWs earning dollars but away from there family. It would be a great help especially for those who are unemployed. I think the government will regulate it for benefit of everybody.

I hope so buddy.
It would be really froustating losing opportunity cost due to local country currency.
And with such a fee that some on the company like Wester Union holds it's a a shame!
Anyway I don't think they can let that happen soon , I mean regulated
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I wonder how privatX will be evaluated from the strict Chinese censorship
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
When we look at bitcoin user numbers ,  we can understand  which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin ,  i think most bitcoin users live in China and they want to use Bitcoin so much and they dont  like to inhibitions about bitcoin in their country so , My opinion first country will be China because their most of population need it and  the Chinese government is aware of this.
There are no of countries who did so in the past bitcoin is legalize in first world countries because their citizens are much aware of the new development things and bitcoin is one of them, they see the practical benefits of it and accepted it and their economy is now progressing faster after the bitcoin legalization and china had banned it because they feared from that it will kill their national currency.

It is really hard to say if who will first legalize the use of bitcoin but as long as they don't declared it illegal then we are good.
There was a news that Russia will try to release their own crypto currency called "crypto ruble" not heard much when will it be released.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
When we look at bitcoin user numbers ,  we can understand  which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin ,  i think most bitcoin users live in China and they want to use Bitcoin so much and they dont  like to inhibitions about bitcoin in their country so , My opinion first country will be China because their most of population need it and  the Chinese government is aware of this.
There are no of countries who did so in the past bitcoin is legalize in first world countries because their citizens are much aware of the new development things and bitcoin is one of them, they see the practical benefits of it and accepted it and their economy is now progressing faster after the bitcoin legalization and china had banned it because they feared from that it will kill their national currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
it is true that in future it is more chances that bitcoin will become legalize in  many countries but no one can say about that which country will first legalize bitcoin in their country. we an just assume that japan is the country which are giving most value to bitcoin as compare to other countries so from that assumption we can say that it is more possible that japan will be the first country.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I think the first country to legalize bitcoin is japan, now the news that japan immediately legalize bitcoin is massive, many Japanese people use bitcoin and according to japan user data is the largest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

I bet in China  Wink

I think Europe the first country that recognized or legalized the bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they using bitcoin for any transaction for goods and services because bitcoin they called also a virtual currency in there country so that i think europe is the first country legalized bitcoin.
There are many countries who have legalized bitcoin but the first one was Germany. It has been supporting it a lot but China was the country with most support which is not into it anymore. Many Asiancountries can be listed in those who legalized bitcoin.Europe accepts bitcoin but it was not the earliest bird. Anyways, it is good to see that now bitcoin is being used in many countries of the world legally.
Activity: 840

I bet in China  Wink

I bet in the Philippines. This so helpful for every Filipinos especially those going abroad or OFWs earning dollars but away from there family. It would be a great help especially for those who are unemployed. I think the government will regulate it for benefit of everybody.
Although japan has already taken the step and we are expecting some other countires like philphine, Australia, Rusia and so many other countries who can really legalize bitcoin very soon. i am sure that after that so many other countries will also be following them.
You are quite right that Japan has took a bold step by legalizing bit coin in their country and I am also very hopeful that the other countries like Thailand, Australia and Philippine will accept bitcoin as their legal crypto currency very soon. I am also too much confident that as soon as the number of bitcoin users in my country will lincrease, then our government will also start thinking about to turn bitcoin as legal currency.
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

I bet in China  Wink

Although japan has already taken the step and we are expecting some other countires like philphine, Australia, Rusia and so many other countries who can really legalize bitcoin very soon. i am sure that after that so many other countries will also be following them.
Philipines? Dont make me laugh man. Duterte does not care about bitcoin at all and what he wants is to stop the drug in his country. There will be no room for bitcoin or cryptocurrency in this country. Australia is the best competitor since it has accepted bitcoin as a payment method for many months. I think that Australia will be the first country legalized bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

I bet in China  Wink
I think those countries that will legalize bitcoin, are those well-developed country. It is because its connected to the technology. The more developed a country was, the higher its technology so that it will be easy for their people to cope up to this kind of legalization in terms of bitcoin.
Your correlation of development with the technology is highly appreciable because we are observing all the develop countries and realize it that the development of a country is directly related to the technological advancement because the present world is the world of technology. And in this respect we can hope that bitcoin will play an important role in developing the economy of  a country.
Activity: 700

I bet in China  Wink

It will be the best fortune for the people of Philippines if the government legalize bit coin because this legalization will bring prosperity and financial stability in the country and being a transnational tool bitcoin will make the transfer of money from outside the country very easy and feasible. You even do not need to move your assets to other country, in fact you can use bitcoin from anywhere and any time,
Activity: 588

I bet in China  Wink

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I'm sure there will be a state that officially legalizes the use of bitcoin, and the first country to use bitcoin is greek, because now greek is in crisis and trying to use cryptocurrency substitute for fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I think that Venezuela might use bitcoin as a national currency (they already use it widely).Thats not a legalization but it is authorized by people.
If I remember correctly in Venezuela is illegal to mine bitcoin, I do not know if the possession of bitcoin is illegal too but I will not be surprised of that, so a change in regime could be needed so bitcoin is accepted as legal tender in Venezuela and I do not know how long that is going to take with the government doing everything they can to maintain themselves in power.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

I bet in China  Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Most probably this would be Japan as we all know that Japan Government already implemented the use of bitcoin to its retail merchants in the whole country so this is a sign that the government of Japan is allowing its people to use bitcoin in buying goods in different merchant.
Yes true, I agree that Japan is the first country to legalize bitcoin.
Mr. Nakamoto Satoshi is from Japan, so if I think the first country to legalize the use of bitcoin, the first step is that the Japanese government is currently certifying the exchanger.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Most probably this would be Japan as we all know that Japan Government already implemented the use of bitcoin to its retail merchants in the whole country so this is a sign that the government of Japan is allowing its people to use bitcoin in buying goods in different merchant.
Activity: 756

I bet in China  Wink

Guard your privacy
Until now there is no official state legalize bitcoin for currency, may still need a longer study in order to apply bitcoin as legal currency, if there is a first country that uses bitcoin I estimate is the philippines.

Interesting. Why Philippines? Are there any evidences to support that notion?

I think we can say that Switzerland has already legalized Bitcoin because you can officially buy Schweizerische Bundesbahnen (SBB) tickets with BTC.

You can in Switzerland to buy it but only a small amount ! So we can say they still control it in a kind of way.
With that amount however you can pay tax ( around 350 USD maximum) so yes it’a definately a first step in a long way journey to became worldwide accepted  Angry

I didn't know about the limits at the time I was writing the post, but now I checked it and came across this article in Coindesk, https://www.coindesk.com/swiss-railway-service-sell-bitcoin-ticket-kiosks/, which states the following: "there will reportedly be a CHF 5000 annual cap on purchases". That's roughly $5,000 annual limit which is a big amount considering that it is to spend on the railway services. I can't imagine someone who needs to spend more than that in one year.
I read also, but I do not remember where, that you can purchase tax credit in BTC.
It depends if you work as employee or you have a company - so the tax will be totally different and it does not take too much to reach 5K USD.
Of course if you use it only to travel with railway it a fair  Grin amount ( consider anyway that the life there is so expensive and just a pizza in a restaurant costs around 30$ each )

Pages:
Jump to: