Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 22. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
If that $2,500 is just your spare money then you are good to go with any of it depending on what's your crave and you know after conducting a research.

Basically with these questions I don't have to think about it as I'm about to say most of the time to invest and buy bitcoin. You don't have to think about it if you still don't have bitcoin but if you are an altcoin fan and you don't have a taste of bitcoin, why not take eth first?

I might suggest etherium and ripple. They are more popular and nore  trusted kind of coins. They have higher value comparing to other coins next to bitcoin. They are weel known and great potentials to the world market.
Activity: 287
December 29, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
I don't like between the list you mentioned above. I prefer to invest in crypto, whose origins are clear and have several partners, for example Ripple (XRP). So I advise you to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
it is very difficult at this time to suggest crypto currencies because we know that in the current conditions and crypto currencies are experiencing quite a bad development all depends on each investor's confidence in investing
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 29, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
Now is not the best time to buy cryptocurrencies. I think you are waiting, unless you are an adventurer or not suitable for ordinary investors, you can buy some potential coins, but they are very difficult to find.
all market conditions can be utilized, only we see where the beneficial potential. because with rapid fluctuations we can invest in shortterm profits. because the experience that will bring us better
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 29, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
Are you sure you don't want to invest without this 5 coin?. Basic Attention Token and Vechain coin are better from this others options, NPXS and ICON are good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
December 29, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

I suggest, you should choose for the top 10 altcoins.
and if you do a short trade, maybe with a temporary growth situation you can make a small profit.
or you can choose eth and even eos ripple. yes, in my opinion
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 29, 2018, 09:43:14 AM
Your list of tokens looks promising but is it worth it ?
When it comes to investing make sure you have bitcoin in your portfolio to start with and then enough etherum to use as gas fee as well
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
Most of them is good alts and i think all of them will be good investment if you want to hold that coins for a long time.. But i will choose Pundi X compared any of that alts and PundiX already launching an ICO for their blockchain phone and giving 60% bonus for every token holders that swap tokens to F(X) tokens.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
VECHAIN ​​(VET) is a good choice. I have been observing for a while. Although its technology is not very good, its price will continue to rise, indicating that its supporters are very strong.

It is very likely to be an air altcoin. It is difficult to see its development potential only by looking at the current price situation. On the development prospects of users and technology, etc., it is better to invest in bitcoin and ETH rather than VET which project may sell out the it at any time.
copper member
Activity: 322
December 29, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
I think its better to research those coins for yourself than asking it on forum because it won't guarantee your winning rate if you only base on peoples opinions so that you won't regret investing your money. You can only decide for yourself where to put your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 29, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
I am look at ETH, allways before hardfork coins rise in price.
But need to sell it before hardfork
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
Now is not the best time to buy cryptocurrencies. I think you are waiting, unless you are an adventurer or not suitable for ordinary investors, you can buy some potential coins, but they are very difficult to find.
why not buy coins now? I think the market is now starting to grow slowly. do not look at prices see the volume that is on the market, it can be a reference we will invest or wait.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
VECHAIN ​​(VET) is a good choice. I have been observing for a while. Although its technology is not very good, its price will continue to rise, indicating that its supporters are very strong.
Activity: 442
December 29, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
Activity: 28
December 29, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
I guess the vechain is not a good choice. As far as I know, it has no technology. There are very few full-time and community developers. It is mainly for media and publicity. The project party has made a lot of money in the early stage. It is very likely to quit in the bear market , and the risk of investing in it is relatively high.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 29, 2018, 01:38:49 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

I would rather advise you to buy Vechain and ICON both of these coins are better than the coins that are listed.
Activity: 941
December 29, 2018, 01:27:57 AM
For the next 1-2 years long term I would rather invest in ICON (Korean blockchain with a great potential, associated with Korean government) and BAT (Brave browser is really nice) from your list. Also I would add BTC and ETH in portfolio.
btc and eth investment seems to be the choice of many people I also like this asset. what is clear is that I am now not choosing to invest the ico coins that were just released in exchange, it can make me have to wait very long. because we know, after the release in exchange for the price of the ico coin it will definitely be destroyed ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now
For the next 1-2 years long term I would rather invest in ICON (Korean blockchain with a great potential, associated with Korean government) and BAT (Brave browser is really nice) from your list. Also I would add BTC and ETH in portfolio.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 29, 2018, 12:57:27 AM

I think it will be ICX. I looked at ICX for a long time and it was really good altcoin. It has come up with a strategy to attract loyal investors. They want to keep the value of ICX unaffected from the downward waves. It is stable for 4 months and I think it is preparing for a strong pump in Q2 of 2019. That's my guess because Veros has been like that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 29, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
I recommend buying Eth because there is a lot of good news for ethereum.
I think for now, ethereum is still good to buy
Pages:
Jump to: