Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 26. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

I will suggest you buy Basic Attention Token and hold for long term while Pundix is equally good for long term holding as well. Vechain has disappointed investors so far and U will hold Vechain in short to medium term!
Activity: 476
December 24, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

My bet was I'll go for the Pundix dude, why? As far as Pundix has a POS in the exchange where it is listed, its staking every month as long as you have a pindix balance in your exchange wallet. Just like what happened to me using coinbene exchange platform. But of course, this is just my opinion the choice is still yours pal.
Activity: 518
December 24, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
You can now freely choose and buy altcoins that you think have potential and the price will grow rapidly in the upcoming 2019, there are still many altcoins at this time that have not raised prices at the highest price level, so there are still opportunities for us to immediately choose and buy what we want, someone here can only suggest it, and what should be your choice and decision that determines it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 24, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Pundix and Vechain are good to try. I see these two coins have great potential to grow compared to other altcoins. but all choices are yours, I only suggest
The fact is that in the spring of 2018, many users who worked for the PundiX company were able to earn several thousand dollars, and this despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency. Based on this, this coin is a priority for investment.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 24, 2018, 08:29:04 AM
This is a good time to buy any top 10 altcoin, you can buy xrp,tron,xlm and ada that can be good for 2019 and if you can hold xrp and tron that can be huge profitable in coming months.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 24, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

Pundix and Vechain are good to try. I see these two coins have great potential to grow compared to other altcoins. but all choices are yours, I only suggest
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 24, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
Top 10 cmc is a coin that you have to buy because it has great potential for the market to increase. You can get a lot of profit with the current experts for you to hold long or short term
If you are keen to succeed, learning all the basic around this industry is the first thing you need before you choose any coin project to invest your money, 
when you already gained good knowledge then you are good to go  starting  investing your money with any coins that you fully understand..
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 24, 2018, 05:35:35 AM
I would like to buy Bitcoin better than the Altcoins, even if I buy the Altcoins, I will choose the top 10 ranking in the coinmarketcap, it can sure to reduce your loss if the market is decline.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
Top 10 cmc is a coin that you have to buy because it has great potential for the market to increase. You can get a lot of profit with the current experts for you to hold long or short term
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are good to buy now because early in the year there will be a Bakkt launch. surely these two coins will rise before the launch later. just now we have seen how these two coins rose from a few days ago.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
Any coin/token trade volume over 10k but marketcap below 10m is a good target to invest now. Find small-cap gems.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
Most likely are able to|i'll} expect that Eos and ADA will be doing nice in 2019, we tend to all recognize that each coins showed excellent and promising comes this year however it defends additionally to the market condition of crypto if the entire issue can recover then it may be potential to happen.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 24, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
Buying ethereum and bitcoin, all coins will increase in value, it would be better to buy the coins that you are going to invest now, I am sure that investing in ethereum and bitcoin will give you a good profit for the future
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
December 24, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
You should buy Ethereum.There will be a very serious rise.Everything just starts for him.The safest port is the most known coins.Ethereum forever ! maybe a little bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 01:50:42 AM

I think you should split your port folio like this %30 Bitcoin %20 Ethereum and you can choose PUNDI X %25 and BAT %25. I see the potential for PUNDI X and BAT. Nowadays, we are still in bear season and you should buy bitcoin and ethereum because these coins are safer than other altcoins in bear season.
Activity: 308
December 24, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum, I think that is the best choice because both of these coins have special features and certainly have good prospects for investment in the future
Activity: 812
December 24, 2018, 12:37:24 AM

If you have $2500 to invest in crypto, i think it is not a small amount of money and you need to choose the coin wisely.
From your list, i see the some good projects on it. Maybe it will be better if you spend your money on some coins, to diversify your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
buy ethereum and you will definitely not make a bad choice as it will grow well in the future
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
It's a great time to buy first 50. But for myself I choose AdEx. I think AdEx looks a very promising long-term bet. The advertising industry is obviously huge, and smart ads have a big future. So it has a huge potential in a long term. For 2-3 years it's very great!
Thank you, I also took note of Adex. I remember how he grew up in 2017. It was a real bull run. What about the finished product? Was it already beta?
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
If you need other suggestions, XLM is good too. Then from your list, BAT and ICON is good for holding as the team is reliable and hardworking.
Pages:
Jump to: