Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I invest? - page 6. (Read 818 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
May 14, 2021, 11:18:58 AM
But there is cryptocurency ''safemoon''

So is the safest investment to get rich?

Not sure if you're serious here or being a troll, but do you really think it's a safe investment just because it has "safe" in it's name? I could literally create a crappy cryptocurrency right now named "best crypto investment"; would that automatically mean that it's a great investment?
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
May 14, 2021, 10:50:47 AM
You are about to invest a huge amount of money, it would be good if you are going to do your own research instead of asking it, there are some who will give you what to invest but still, you are the one who is going to decide what it would be based on what you have researched. Among all cryptocurrency, bitcoin would be the best option, invest in bitcoin for the long term, that would be a good profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
May 14, 2021, 10:20:03 AM
It's pretty strange to ask such things from strangers. Do your ownr research. Don't put responsibility on strangers.
And if you asking this in Bitcoin thread then you know what a lot of people can tell you.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
May 14, 2021, 10:07:09 AM
But there is cryptocurency ''safemoon''

So is the safest investment to get rich?
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2021, 10:01:28 AM
What is that 20k exactly? Dollars? Franc? Euro? Ruble? Peso? Also @mk4 is right, do your own research first and try to ask the right questions in the forum but to answer your question, I would say that bitcoin is still the number one coin to invest in.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
May 14, 2021, 09:55:00 AM
If you'd have to ask us what to invest in instead of doing your own research and making your own decisions, then you probably shouldn't do investing in general. Especially taking note that what seemed to grab your attention was a 2-month old cryptocurrency that's been pretty much just shilled on Reddit and social media.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
May 14, 2021, 09:27:28 AM
Which crypto should I invest? I have 20k.
I look on the crypto SafeMoon
It sound promosing.

I am long for safe investment and long term. Should  i put money on it?
Pages:
Jump to: