Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Crypto to buy in Bearish Market ? - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Always choose the top ten coins from the coinmarketcap in that select your favorite coin and invest. Each one have different options it makes you get confuse. So check with the coinmarketcap and select the coin then analyse the recent growth of that coin of it is good means you can invest in that coin. Now all the coins are in low value before the market boom up again just buy the coin and invest. It will be more useful to you in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In this bearish market, it is better to invest in coins which are not just pump and dump coins and have well established market capital.
So you can consider Ethereum and Litecoin for your portfolio as both the coins are great investment assets and also have successful projects behind them.
Ethereum being the second most popular crypto has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018 and Litecoin being considered as the silver to Bitcoin's gold, since adoption by Coinbase, has seen an increase in its market value and can also cross $400 mark in the coming months.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
there are more than 1500 coins in the crypto currency market. right now bitcoin is at the top. but you wish to invest in other coins, you can look it up at the interest or go look at the different forums to see which coins are worth the time and money and are in demand.
Activity: 99
When it comes to picking out a desirable coin to invest, undoubtedly it will be bitcoin, always. Bitcoin has been the very first and the oldest coin to enter in the crypto currency market and is still doing quite well at tough times like these, i.e. the dip in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Ethereum would definitely my choice when it comes to assurance. I’m not gonna gamble my money for a risky alternative cryptocurrency when I can invest in a most popular one. I consider sometimes to buy NEO, but China biases towards it and even list published #17 bitcoin(I guess) that’s all started a lie to me. So I’ll take my luck on something I trusted more.
Remember bitcoin will be only suitable to store your value and no more. Ethereum has the more advantages compared with bitcoin because it can be used to develop dapps, store your value, tokenization, and many more. This is why bitcoin has been putting to the 17th place. It's not so popular among the chinese users.
I think you mistakenly misunderstood what does I really mean or maybe I constructed my views in a wrong way. I don’t compare ethereum to bitcoin, but on NEO and I don’t said something not good to ethereum other than it’s my alternative cryptocurrency coin next to bitcoin. So that doesn’t make sense to me as you quoted my opinion. I do love ethereum, but bitcoin is my main coin. My opinion, My money and My choice. Just saying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
NEO is really good, I also bought some, but I don't think NEO can rise too many times! Because its user volume is still small, I will sell it when NEOx1!
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Hello,

As you all know that Crypto Market is in Bearish Moments now, As of today Bitcoin is traded at $5850 and Ethereum at $409.

In which coin should we invest in this bearish market ? The Answer is Cardano (ADA) & NEO (NEO).

1) Cardano is traded at $0.11, As you all know that Cardano all time high is around $1.15 on 4th of January 2018. As per my knowledge Cardano is the best coin i have ever studied and its a good time to buy Cardano at $0.11. You can get upto 10x profit once it breaks out the previous high of 4th jan. Just what you need is patience and Holding Capacity. May be in next 6 month or less it will achieve this target.

2) The another i am talking about is NEO. Currently it is traded at $27, and its all time high of $188 on 15th of Jan 2018. NEO coin has a bright future ahead. The maximum supply is 100,000,000 and Currency supply is around 65,000,000. Its a good time to buy this coin.

Thanks for reading my post, hope it may be helpful to you.

Its my personal suggestion depending on my own Research. Still i suggest you to do your own Research before investing in any coin.
Source : https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@rjfinance/which-crypto-to-buy-in-bearish-market

if i were you i took all coins from top 25.
they will al make at leat x3 if bearish market come.
others are shit and scam coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
On the basis of my personal experience with crypto economy, i would recommend to buy and hold bitcoin for a half year period.
If you notice, bitcoin is currently trading at its all time lowest, holding for now will surely give you positive results after a few months
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Cardano is now traded @ $0.16 and NEO is now cost $38.14

If someone bought these coins earlier and you probably enjoying now and happy with your portfolio.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
In a weak market, the top most coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO and others are safer choices. Market trend for last few days has turned up so it may finally be turning bullish.
Activity: 280
While the market is bearish i suggest to buy PRIVCY !! The most secure and private coin. You can visit thier webpage for more information !! Hurry while you can

Follow this link..
https://privcy.io
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Thank you for the link. I think that it will be wiser to invest in BTC in this bearish market. I know the price is down in recent time and maybe the price will fall more but within the end of this year surely the market will recover and the price will rise up. So it is better to grab more coins now at this time as BTC has a good potential to make the investors rich at the end.

During bear market I think bitcoin still a wise choice. Even that its down now its have a big potential to go up high and it has a big chance of recovering back soon. Ethereum also not bad because this is a good coin too and it will also bounce back.
i also have such thoughts, bitcoin and ethereum make the main choice to invest when bearish prices. the two coins in my opinion is the most secure coin that has the least risk, especially for beginner traders like me
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Ethereum would definitely my choice when it comes to assurance. I’m not gonna gamble my money for a risky alternative cryptocurrency when I can invest in a most popular one. I consider sometimes to buy NEO, but China biases towards it and even list published #17 bitcoin(I guess) that’s all started a lie to me. So I’ll take my luck on something I trusted more.
Remember bitcoin will be only suitable to store your value and no more. Ethereum has the more advantages compared with bitcoin because it can be used to develop dapps, store your value, tokenization, and many more. This is why bitcoin has been putting to the 17th place. It's not so popular among the chinese users.
Activity: 140
Thank you for the link. I think that it will be wiser to invest in BTC in this bearish market. I know the price is down in recent time and maybe the price will fall more but within the end of this year surely the market will recover and the price will rise up. So it is better to grab more coins now at this time as BTC has a good potential to make the investors rich at the end.

During bear market I think bitcoin still a wise choice. Even that its down now its have a big potential to go up high and it has a big chance of recovering back soon. Ethereum also not bad because this is a good coin too and it will also bounce back.
Activity: 140
I think the market is still bearish and you can still find bearish opportunities. In my opinion, for a long term investment, you can choose ethereum, iota or litecoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Both are great investments with a promising future. ADA is riding on a lot of hype right now, but they actually have a working product so there is no sign of pumping any time soon. NEO is already up and running with lots of good ICO products, so stick with NEO all the way
Activity: 33
Fusion I would say
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
If i would be you and had extra cash i would have filled my bags with btc, eth and neo, that dip was great and i think and hope it was the last dip before the new bull run, im very optimistic about the next 2 months, im eagerly waiting for market recovery and im sure market will be back in the bull colours soon.
Activity: 98
maybe Cardano and NEO is better but I don't want to give any confirmation because this market keep changing all the, I think wise decision will be analyzed the market bit more if your sitting confused about where should invest.
Pages:
Jump to: